Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    After the update, did everyone get the call from Simon about more work coming soon? What was that about?
    Okay so I got a follow up then with Simon letting me pick between a few different gigs. Is this a feature with the new update and what is it for?
  • Options
    SuzanneSSuzanneS Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    All players will have access to 10 daily videos. If you had access to 20 daily videos, you will have access to 10 daily videos now.
    Im sorry @KalindaKing but this is really messed up!!! You guys literally are forcing players now to buy ingame. And aloy of us cant afford it as it is too expensive in our countries. That 20 videos a day is how we survived in the game!!!!
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    This is so unfair... I’m speechless now... 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Before I updated the game I was in the middle of watching my 10 daily videos for kstars and then I realized the new update was probably out so I went and updated and then came back to watch the rest of my videos and now it won't let me watch them. But it's letting me watch videos for energy, Kash, to reuse sys items ect, but not my kstar videos. Please fix this!
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Before I updated the game I was in the middle of watching my 10 daily videos for kstars and then I realized the new update was probably out so I went and updated and then came back to watch the rest of my videos and now it won't let me watch them. But it's letting me watch videos for energy, Kash, to reuse sys items ect, but not my kstar videos. Please fix this!
    I guess you didn't read the previous messages. Everybody only get to watch 10 videos for kstars now. 
  • Options
    BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I don't have the update, again. I hope it pops up for me soon as I'm really looking forward to see if I finally get the ability to watch videos for kstars. Those of you who've always had videos for stars, whether it's 10 or 20, at least you had some. Depending on in game businesses & SYS prizes as your only source takes FOREVER to save anything up. 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    At this point just tell the team to f themselves 🙃 
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    What's unfair is that everyone can't have 20... 140kstars a week can literally buy you a pop up dress most weeks- no wonder so many users could afford it, cause I could not
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited April 2022
    This is a new level of low glu. Shame on you for making it intolerable for all the dolls and eventually making all the free players quit the game with your money milking low blow techniques.
  • Options
    charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i've always had just 10 daily videos but i was secretly hoping they'd bump it up to 20 for all freeplayers one day, not the other way around. this is disappointing ☹️

at least they finally fixed aia's body paint...? seems to be working with handhelds now ❤

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    BeeBella said:d
    I don't have the update, again. I hope it pops up for me soon as I'm really looking forward to see if I finally get the ability to watch videos for kstars. Those of you who've always had videos for stars, whether it's 10 or 20, at least you had some. Depending on in game businesses & SYS prizes as your only source takes FOREVER to save anything up. 
    What platform do you play on? My iOS gam e never wants to update.  I have to toggle airplane on and off,  I close down, reopen.  Finally I log out of Apple, and when I log back in, the update is ready to download and install.     If you're iOS, try what I've described.  If that doesn't work, or if you are Ahdroid and still can't take the update, send a ticket to Customer Care.  Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Here’s a good idea get rid of Duets 🙄 these are so annoying, much like everything else in the game lately. We barely have enough clothes for one doll let alone two 🙄 please communicate this back to someone if they can cha he something as irrelevant as eyebrows then surely they can listen to this. Especially when majority of their customers/players have voiced the opinion. 
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Maybe keep the heart system but that’s it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Which that’s starting to be unfair as well. Fix your glitches 😭 if you can remove eyebrows and help everyone out by giving them 10 videos instead of 20 🤡 SURELY you can fix your glitches. Unless they’re intentional 🙄 Bc that wouldnt surprise me. 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I just watched a video in the voting booth for double rewards and my reward was… 1 kstar. 

Anyone else have this issue? Is this a fun new bug or update? 💀

Edit: the second reward of kash was doubled. They really want to take as many kstars away from us as possible haha. 
  • Options
    neecy_xoxoneecy_xoxo Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
     This sucks. I always got 20 ads. Why do they have to be reduced? Please No. :'( 
  • Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Maybe keep the heart system but that’s it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Which that’s starting to be unfair as well. Fix your glitches 😭 if you can remove eyebrows and help everyone out by giving them 10 videos instead of 20 🤡 SURELY you can fix your glitches. Unless they’re intentional 🙄 Bc that wouldnt surprise me. 
    Can someone show me what you all mean about eyebrows? I am very confused lol 
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    tortor said:
    stepht500 said:
    Can someone show me what you all mean about eyebrows? I am very confused lol 
    On kalindas early spoilers for last update, the kollection look had pointy eyebrows. 
    Everybody have lol in the entire look bc it is what it is and they understood it as "remove the eyebrows".
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    @tortor The eyebrow problem is the one in which glu were supposed to also add horizontal spock shaped eyebrows which were seen in kalinda's spoilers but were not added in the game as the feedback was not that positive. 
  • Options
    kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    At this point I'm not even angry, I'm just sad and disappointed. I've been playing for years, since the game first came out, I'm a free player and the daily 20 kstars were the only thing that allowed me to at least slightly keep up with the game and with all the paid players. Honestly now I see no point to keep playing... 
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹