Options

Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Spent more than I was going too but unless they bring back storyline looks they haven't brought back, I probably won't want to spend on anything until the sale.

Platform: Android

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Doing my week 11 update early at a nice round number so I can keep up the savings for next week. 💪

I already bought a business for VIP so it’s just saving up from here!

• Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Loved the vip earnable hair but didn’t like anything else, so I decided to skip it. 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Week 11: -624. I got up to 3108 this week then spent more than I have since we started in one day😭😭. This is the first time I have gone backwards, but I have been doing good otherwise so I am proud of myself🙌🏽. I’m going to try to get back to 3,000 before Kimi and not spend as many stars ⭐️. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Oops! Ended up spending on a storyline outfit and another spin on a kollection. I’m going backwards so really need to work hard to get back to my target in time. 

Total: 870 kstars  

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Haven’t updated in a while - but I have reached and topped my 1000 target. I have 1306 now - might be nice to get to 1500 by Kimi if I’m lucky, but I’m happy with what I have now anyways 💕
  • Options
    shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
     shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
    Weekly Update #6:

currently at 932 kstars this week! these past 6 weeks went by so fast I can’t believe I actually managed to save up this much! v close to my goal but we still got plenty of time left so rlly glad about that ^.^
    Weekly update #7:

currently at 913 kstars this week 😮‍💨 reached 1k but as you can tell I spent 300 kstars🫣 at least I got most of it back tho! (especially since I was trying to complete a bunch of achievements)
    Weekly update #8:

currently at 1,111 kstars this week! ✨angel numbers✨ saved up the storyline outfit instead of buying it and recently found a thread called your guide to reality achievements so i’ve been busy w doing that for kstars!
    Weekly update #9

currently at 1,234 kstars this week! didn’t grind and save up as much as last week but still v decent progress ^.^
    Weekly update #10

currently at 1,360 kstars this week! My goal was 1,000-1,500 and if I keep this going i’ll prob be able to reach more than 1,500 kstars by the time Kimmi starts! so excited ^.^ 
    Weekly Update #11

currently at 1,510 kstars this week!! Thankfully I wasn’t too tempted to spend a lot (just 40 kstars) but I got it all back and then some 🙌 reached the second part of my goal now I gotta hold out just a lil more and hopefully continue saving up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Update 💗
    And I definitely need to update my goal to 1300 because I keep spinning kollections and getting dyes and energy ever since I reached my 1000 goal 😂
  • Options
    jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Week 11 Update💕: 1446 (+85)
    Only spent 15kstars for the box.

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Week 11

+62 
    Spent 75 kstars furnishing my business so it will defo be worth it. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    alvaas said:

Week 10:

+ 282 ✨
    Week 11:

+ 300 ✨

Reached my second goal 🥹 But I won’t make a new goal since kimi is so soon so I’ll just keep saving and keep updating ✊🏽
  • Options
    vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Week 11!
    I’ve surpassed this week and next weeks goal again! I don’t think I’ve ever had this many kstars before 😳 Currently at 1770 ✨
  • Options
    AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Week 11 🤍 I've reached my goal! I can't believe it! I've been so busy recently, I never thought I'd manage it, but here we are 🥳

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Options
    viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Week 11 update: reached my second goal of 2000 last week,  but I spent a bit this week cos I realised I only needed like 1400 for the things I want to get from kimi so I had extra to play around with.  Will keep saving up till kimi and see if the game is around for black Friday... but by the sounds of it it'll likely be on the way out by then. 

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Week 11 update: 1418 kstars 🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Week 11 Update: 

• Options
    viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Week 11 update: 1418 kstars 🖤
    Wow you really hustled.  I don't know how you managed to get so much energy.  Mine doesn't add on once it's at Max energy. 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @viktoriia I had to tap around a lot soon as I finished a gig, my energy bar goes to 45, and I had voted a few times as well. But I had also took a spin on a kollection & got 80 kstars. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Week 11
    I decided not to get the earnable hair. I won’t update my goal but I’m going to save more,hopefully I can make it to 1000

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Week 11: 4600! 

I surpassed my updated goal of 4500, but it feels good to keep adding to the number for some reason 😂 I liked the earnable hair this week but didn’t feel like spending so much on it - hope everyone had a great VIP! 
  • Options
    TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited June 2022
    My goal is 1500-2000stars  🥰

Week 2 ✨ I couldn't help but spin the collection until I got the set 😇

Week 3: +208 stars ✨ 

Week 4: + 28 stars 😅
    I had to buy the storyline outfit and spun the beautiful eden collection once, still managed to save up some stars 

Week 5: + 153 stars ✨
    Content with my progress 🥰

Week 6: + 222stars✨
     My biggest week's saving so far🥰 

Week 7: +50 stars 
    Bought the storyline outfit and spent 300stars to get the VIP dress 😅 
    Still managed to earn some stars 🥰

Week 8: + 168 stars ✨
    Had to study for exams, I managed to not spend any stars 🥰. 

Week 9: + 272 🥰
    Got lucky in the boxes, so best week so far 😇

Week 10: + 85 stars ✨
    Finally got the eyes from the beautiful eden collection 😍 

Week 11: + 227 stars ✨
    Kimiversary is so close 😍 and got the silver starlet collection bundle during VIP 🥰

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Week 11 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Week 11 update : 877 (-180) 
    went backwards this week because i spent 350 kstars for vip 😩
  • Options
    Rayne_KKHRayne_KKH Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Week 9: 2418
    Week 11: 

Forgot to update last week as I’ve been working a lot but + 35, had saved more but I spent a lot on businesses I didn’t have yet for VIP because I thought the items where cute! 🥰 hope everyone is doing well!
  • Options
    haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Week 11 🎉 

• Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Week 11:
    made over 100 but spent 120 on buying and furnishing K-world. I doubt I'll reach 1500 but I'm glad i reached my diamonds goal🥳
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    week 11 update 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    week 11 update!

• Options
    D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts