🗳️🌈🎈KK:H 6/9/22 - SYS Pride Parade & Party Weekend!🎈🌈🗳️

Comments

• Options
    iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @iridxscentangel the earrings are from the girl group sys DB 3/4/21
    Thank you, @KkhAngelica!
  • Options
    alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Two most recent looks😊 not awful scores but don’t have many colourful items left😭
    ignore the quality lol my phone keeps glitching 
  • Options
    alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    well that told me.. had one try for 40 kstars & got this.. not chasing bc knowing my luck I’ll get dyes or more energy😂 
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

This hair is everything and I’m never taking it off 😭😍
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Love this outfit. Still need to get the hair. 💜
    @KkhAngelica where is the hair from? And those accessories in your hair? They look so cute
  • Options
    AmyMimi said:
    Finished ! Glitches aside I do really love the gb items. I just hope both the hair and pants get sorted out. The earnable hair and jacket are also super cute too 😊

@AmyMimi where is that purse on the left from? (the pinky one) It looks so cute!
  • Options

these earnables are AWESOME 😭🥰💜
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Finished ! Glitches aside I do really love the gb items. I just hope both the hair and pants get sorted out. The earnable hair and jacket are also super cute too 😊

@AmyMimi where is that purse on the left from? (the pinky one) It looks so cute!
    @lovelydoll the purse was a ts prize from the retro red carpet sys we had a few weeks ago ! 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    looks 1-8🌈💖

• Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Next 4 looks scored better! I love all the new items

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    5-8

I play on iOS
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    gemmms said:
    I don’t think it’s unusual at all (or a bad thing) that games utilize existing graphics when creating new content (the purple jacket, the ice cream cone etc.) KKH is a free game, and I don’t think we should be upset about every little detail that isn’t exactly like we would want it to ideally be. Or get upset right away if there’s a glitch. It’s not that serious! (: There seems to be quite a lot of negativity in this platform (and I mean in general, not the comments about the jacket etc.) - I hope we could all remember that it’s just a mobile game, nothing more serious than that. And it’s always possible to play something else if the details of this game aren’t enough. Not trying to argue or anything, just my thoughts as I’ve been surprised about the amount of negativity in here. Wishing a great weekend to all!
    I actually like similar items, cuz maybe some of us didn't get a chance to get them before. Also like you don't have in your wardrobe 10 similar shirts or pants soo... 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I was voting and I think I spotted @AmyMimi @Jasmindee and @shorouq
    I realized that Shorouq’s first look was the one I spotted so it’s probs a bot 🥹
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    So surprised to get a kash kollection i havent spun! I got the 50 + 100 energies and STILL it's not enough to get me thru the weekend event 😂😭
    I didn't know there are kash kollections😮 I have never seen one. Does anyone know many kash kollections are in the game? 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    gemmms said:
    I don’t think it’s unusual at all (or a bad thing) that games utilize existing graphics when creating new content (the purple jacket, the ice cream cone etc.) KKH is a free game, and I don’t think we should be upset about every little detail that isn’t exactly like we would want it to ideally be. Or get upset right away if there’s a glitch. It’s not that serious! (: There seems to be quite a lot of negativity in this platform (and I mean in general, not the comments about the jacket etc.) - I hope we could all remember that it’s just a mobile game, nothing more serious than that. And it’s always possible to play something else if the details of this game aren’t enough. Not trying to argue or anything, just my thoughts as I’ve been surprised about the amount of negativity in here. Wishing a great weekend to all!
    I never mind similar items in the game, especially since the jacket and ice cream are really cute, but I do really think Glu should be testing weekend events more before they launch them. 

They’re the main events every week and I think it’s justified for people to voice their disappointment when the studio takes the weekend off so is unable to fix any glitches on time, and it’s so sad to see that these issues with events and items are happening more and more frequently. 

No hate to you at all, and I agree that seeing positivity is always preferable over negativity! Just giving some insight into why I think the forum posts have been so negative recently. 😅
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited June 2022
    EllyBurns said:
    Reina12 said:
    So surprised to get a kash kollection i havent spun! I got the 50 + 100 energies and STILL it's not enough to get me thru the weekend event 😂😭
    I didn't know there are kash kollections😮 I have never seen one. Does anyone know many kash kollections are in the game? 
    It starts out with kash but switches to stars (starts at 15kstars after u play once) just to clarify. I *think* these are very old kollections but don't know how many there are
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    EllyBurns said:
    Reina12 said:
    It starts out with kash but switches to stars (starts at 15kstars after u play once) just to clarify. I *think* these are very old kollections but don't know how many there are
    Oh!! I didn't know about that. Still, it makes use of kash at least. Thank you for the answer!!😁
  • Options
    edited June 2022

I’m having so much fun with the theme 🌈 But my votes suck. I’ll never reach to the last earnable which I really wanted
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Currently the game = glitches and glitches and glitches
  • Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Fairy looks seem to do better than pride looks… 

• Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited June 2022
    sarie said:

How am I supposed to slay in these conditions????
    How did you (and others) change the black shorts that come as part of the butterfly dress into a skirt? I really want to use it!
    @sarie

*edit to change punctuation 
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @Lisak2 Im really not sure what youre talking about, sorry? Screenshot a specific thing? Because none of these things come with black shorts, maybe there is something that looks really similar in the game not sure
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    My Two Most Recent Looks 😻
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Lisak2 I think you mistook the butterfly top+biker shorts combo from a VIP event back in October 2020 with the top from TS prizes of Sagittarius SYS
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    @sarie I somehow just realized it's a black skirt, but yours is a totally different skirt. I've seen this dress one other time this sys and it was different than both of ours 🤷

• Options
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @Nikaraf you're right, I did earlier. @sarie has the same dress as Sagittarius with a different skirt. It's 6AM and I haven't been to bed yet.

Edit: I found the top I was envying so badly in my closet 🙃