🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• hollybellhollybell Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    hi y’all! so i haven’t splurged on contour or whatnot but should i keep the strawberry blondish color or go back to my pink? i love the pink, but i also adore the new color.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @hollybell Your doll is gorgeous 😍 I think she looks good with both but I like the strawberry blond better. With that color I’m drawn to the face features whereas with the bright pink the hair is the first thing that I notice. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 5,189 Posts
    Here’s a collage of the items in kimiversary that I made. Not all of them are there because I own most of them but you can add the ones that u don’t own to the list, if u want. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Here’s my glow up. The top is before the bottom is after 🥰 

Your doll is so gorgeous wtf 😭😭
    Thank you so much ❤️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 541 Posts
    hollybell said:
    hi y’all! so i haven’t splurged on contour or whatnot but should i keep the strawberry blondish color or go back to my pink? i love the pink, but i also adore the new color.
    Your doll is beautiful but I like the way she looks better with the Blonde☺️❤️
    @hollybell
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 541 Posts
    Here’s a collage of the items in kimiversary that I made. Not all of them are there because I own most of them but you can add the ones that u don’t own to the list, if u want. 💜
    Thank You very much your work is impressive 
    @KkhAngelica🥳❤️🦋
    @hollybell Your doll is gorgeous 😍 I think she looks good with both but I like the strawberry blond better. With that color I’m drawn to the face features whereas with the bright pink the hair is the first thing that I notice. 
    thank you so much omg, yours is literally so pretty. thank you for the feedback! i def agree too. ❤️🍒
    D98 said:
    hollybell said:
    Your doll is beautiful but I like the way she looks better with the Blonde☺️❤️
    @hollybell
    thank you sm! definitely taking that into consideration. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 5,189 Posts
    @D98 tysm 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @hollybell Aww thank you and your welcome💜 You could always switch between the two colors. Wear one regularly in game and one for sys events. 
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    So, I thought I had bought these items but when I was looking for more items to buy I noticed that they were still in the “shop” section and not in the “my items” section. It’s either I have amnesia and didn’t remember that I didn’t actually buy them (because I was a little bit too excited for the sale 🤡) or it’s a glitch. I really don’t know

They are lit rally nowhere to be found in the “my items” section </3

• iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I'm so indecisive😭 which hairs would be better to get?
    You should definitely get the third and fifth! They’re so gorgeous! 💕 Especially on you! 💕💗
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited June 24
    Me before:

And me after i spend way too much money 😂: 

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    Do we like these eyes? I've never noticed them before!

Agree- get it
    Lol - pass on it

You look so gorgeous with those eyes!!! 

Thank you @nikaraf! I got 29 LOLs though 😮‍💨 I low key really like them, but may hold off cause they're expensive and might have mixed responses in sys 😥
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Spent about 2000 stars but worth it 😩🥰

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I don't own any blush. Do you guys think that I should buy one? And if so which one? I can't decide! 

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 600 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    I don't own any blush. Do you guys think that I should buy one? And if so which one? I can't decide! 

Personally I like the first one more - but it’s also important to see if it’s actually better than just contour + highlight (my doll doesn’t wear any blush and not planning to as it’s barely makes any difference)💕
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,172 Posts
    justanna said:
    One more (hopefully final as I'm almost broke now lol) from me - do you think I should buy this outfit? I wanted smth casual but maybe I should just get cheaper closet items instead.. 

Agree - pass on it
    Like - buy top
    Awesome - buy pants 
    Lol - buy shoes

I’ve bought these pants too as I absolutely love it!
    I would personally pass on the top just because I have similar white and black one and I don’t get to use it much x
    Shoes are gorgeous!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,172 Posts

This is everything I bought so far, spent around 1000 stars 👀👀
    Might spend just a little bit more for few more handhelds or closet accessories 😅
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    elle_baby said:

babes should i buy this eyes? are they useful?
    I use them a lot in colorful themes so i say you should get them
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    justanna said:
    MsMKT86 said:

Personally I like the first one more - but it’s also important to see if it’s actually better than just contour + highlight (my doll doesn’t wear any blush and not planning to as it’s barely makes any difference)💕
    That's what I was thinking. I think may just save my stars or get something else! Thanks @justanna! 💓
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 600 Posts
    justanna said:
    One more (hopefully final as I'm almost broke now lol) from me - do you think I should buy this outfit? I wanted smth casual but maybe I should just get cheaper closet items instead.. 

Agree - pass on it
    Like - buy top
    Awesome - buy pants 
    Lol - buy shoes

I’ve bought these pants too as I absolutely love it!
    I would personally pass on the top just because I have similar white and black one and I don’t get to use it much x
    Shoes are gorgeous!
    Thanks so much @Briannakkh! Guess I’ll treat myself 💕 Really starting to love these pants!
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    The fomo I have is unreal 😫 I still can't get into my game, support are being no help, I am so tempted to try uninstalling and reinstalling 😭
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

who could've seen that coming 🤡
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 262 Posts

My before and after from this update! Still not done shopping but pleased with my doll so far :)