Options

Glitchy issues that need a fix

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Omg I just found this thread I didn’t know about it - please can everyone post 2022 glitches here so that we can finally get them fixed, like

This beauty mark in the features section

Please make it show up under contour and highlight.
  • Options
    This hair

Please make earrings fit with the hair.
  • Options
    Oh I thought this thread was in General Discussion maybe no one will see it here 🤔
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Still can't change eye color of NPC contacts! 
  • Options
    bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts

Um, what the heck is this?  I wasted 12 diamonds on a blank mouth?
  • Options
    CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited June 2022

Got a call to go to Florence but when I go, there’s no event happening. The door should have a blue star indicating that it’s an event but there’s nothing. Also the goal is blank and it’s been stuck like this all day. I can’t reach support because the chat is stuck on an old conversation and won’t let me start a new one. Please help me figure this out. My id is B0B1A54B-D7E1-43F8-AE66-4F922B0EB2CB @KalindaKing
  • Options
    EthelBranEthelBran Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Ever since the new update the change hair color of a hairstyle that came with a shop my closet purchase has been disabled and it was not like that before. This is really frustrating. The ombre lips are ruined. The holiday lips from a previous Christmas event were also ruined. The beauty mark is effected by the color intensity and that should not be. 
  • Options
    algazalgaz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not sure where to post this and it’s not an issue per se. But before when I got a new quest I had to wait an amount of time for Simon’s call to start (say the event is 8 hours, wait 8 hours for the call, 4 hour event, wait 4 hours etc). It cost stars to speed up the waiting process. Now when I get a new quest I don’t have to wait for a call and it is immediately available to go and do. Is this a new feature since they are old quests and I’m catching up? Is this a glitch? I’m not complaining just wondering!