Options

🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

Comments

• Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I'm disappointed with the gown-a-palooza too. Hoping on more casual clothes in the update itself 🙏🙌
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    That hair bow is like the bow version of all of the too large earrings we kept getting. Also all of the gowns are why the dress section of the closet is so cluttered, not that I expect to get almost any of them,
    Platform: Android

• Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Normally I quite like gowns but yeah I do think it'd be nice to have some casual items too. 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @KalindaKing yay!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    One sys with casual items isn't enough... even if the gowns were completely dazzling it would still be too much. 
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Sorry if it’s a wrong thread, but how do you dolls transfer your game to another device? I’m afraid it won’t save the latest version…
  • Options
    @justanna if you have IOS, it should save to iCloud, also be sure to be signed into apple through the game settings, and if you have android, you use Facebook to transfer. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    @justanna if you have IOS, it should save to iCloud, also be sure to be signed into apple through the game settings, and if you have android, you use Facebook to transfer. 
    Thanks a lot! I’m on Android and signed in via GooglePlay (I know, I’m weird😂) and I need to transfer to iOS, so wondering if that’s even possible…
  • Options
    @justanna You would transfer through fb 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i was really hoping for some casual fall clothes 😕
  • Options
    JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Ewww. These gowns' design is recycled from old released stuff🤢
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    I would love an update that is all casual I know I posted this already in the fashion suggestion thread 😅 but it could be called Winter Chill and have themes like Faux-Fur Forever, Coffee Date, Winter Sleepover and Nude Palette (that one I couldn’t think of a name but it would be dressing in nude colours and could be inspired by SKIMS) 💕 There is so much potential for casual clothes for winter!! 💗
    Love this suggestion so much autumn/fall casual is definitely my vibe 🍄🎃 🍁🍂🧣🧤
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Nothing about the kloset organization 😕
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Wait I think we’re not getting September boxes 😭😭😭 @KalindaKing can you confirm?
  • Options
    pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    I hope the update will be on Tuesday 😸 Kalinda mentioned a while ago about Monday being labor Day so no update on that day
  • Options
    BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hi everyone!

i just had this idea, it all started when @shorouq shared a Winx recreation she made a couple days ago,
    i fell in love with the idea and even tried  to recreate some of my favorite characters (thinkerbells friends).

there is a Facebook group that does something similar but I thought it would be really cool if we had a SHOW YOUR STYLE event in the forum.

We could create a thread and  Mondays we can all submit ideas (photos)
    it can be anything (movies, characters, flags, famous person, respectfully recreate outfits inspired  by diff communities and ethnicities,) the possibilities are endless.
    After that we can create a voting system with the reactions 
    ex: love :(vote for this week) 
          Like :(vote for “would love for the next week but for this one I have another fav) 
    The threads leader would then take a screenshot on Tuesday 3:00pm ET of the idea with the most  votes
    And we would all create an outfit based on that and submit it 
    after That we can create a reward ( it could even be, whoever wins gets to be the person who suggest two ideas for the next week and we can vote based on them )

This would be a really fun idea to show our creativity and use items from our closet that we don’t get to use as often in regular sys, we can bring up themes that Glu can use in the future 
    or simply pick themes that we would love to create 1 or 2 looks based on but that we don’t have enough to create 13 looks if it was a theme set by the actual game 

i don’t know if anyone in the past has had a similar idea but of course I want to give credit to where my idea came from which is the fb group and the creator of the winx cosplay.
    the time frames I suggested of course can be decided on whatever it’s most convenient for all of us 

• Options
    KayKardashian_KayKardashian_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hey dolls, @KalindaKing pls add more balenciaga pantsboots in the game pls black please 
  • Options
    Can anyone who has completed a diamond kollection please tell me if these are correct for each spin? Thank you! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I have finally bought this storyline outfit since having it sitting at the boutique since March.😭 I have 0 kstars now. 💀 at least it will work as a look to submit 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone wants to know but there’s 301 diamond box items and I only have 68. And they still don’t want to give us another way to earn diamonds. 💀😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.