Options

Seasons

Comments

• Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I completely agree, it would be nice if they throw in like a VIP and dating events every 2 weeks on top of the seasons just so there is something to do. I paid for seasons pass and no regrets there! I love the outfits, the amount of K-stars and diamonds and tickets I’ve got is amazing but overall there isn’t much to do.. 
    I also have 3000+ stars saved, so I’m exited for Black Friday, but also feel silly for saving them because atm I can only buy weekly story line outfits or spin new Kollections with them. If I knew this gonna happen I would of chased GB boxes in the past.
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm playing the game after a while, so I had some questions, will there be no weekend event? Have seasons replaced them permanently? Does reality tv shows not count as professional gigs anymore? 
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I'm playing the game after a while, so I had some questions, will there be no weekend event? Have seasons replaced them permanently? Does reality tv shows not count as professional gigs anymore? 
    As far as we know there won’t be weekend events and Seasons did replaced it, although it’s the first season and it’s all fresh and new so who knows they might change something. Unfortunately reality shows doesn’t count as professional gigs :(
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    As far as we know there won’t be weekend events and Seasons did replaced it, although it’s the first season and it’s all fresh and new so who knows they might change something. Unfortunately reality shows doesn’t count as professional gigs :(
    😔 I really miss the weekend events though. Hope they change it back. Thank you for clearing it for me. 😊
  • Options
    PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Since Queens of scream ends this week does anyone know what the next seasons might be?? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We have to wait for the update to see.  I’m merging this with the Seasons thread.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I love that we can play at our own pace now. I hated "grinding" every weekday and weekend event. I like that I could finish the goals early and now I can just relax. I want to devote less time to games not more.
    iOS
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    We should have at least 12 pages of rewards not 8 because is not enough for all month 
    Agree👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    konradkkh said:
    We should have at least 12 pages of rewards not 8 because is not enough for all month 
    Agree👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    Agree 😃😃🤙
  • Options
    PinkHobosPinkHobos Registered Users 3 Posts
    When will those of us who got Seasons a week late get our compensation? The season ends soon, and due to missing out so much I am behind. 
    Add me on Game Center @PinkHobos!
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I haven't played the game all week lol. Logged in for the daily squad box only. I can't be bothered with TB SYS & I have all the free Seasons stuff so no point doing the challenges. I have enough points for all the paid Seasons but am not willing to give Glu money to screw over free players.

Its sad cus Seasons has the potential to be good. I like going at my own pace, I was tired of grinding on the weekends. But the paywall completely ruins it.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    So if you don't buy week storyline outfit you can't complete a goal - this week's episode.
    I just declined it, got stars and goal is still there. 
    I realy don't care now because I have all rewards but still it's not fair. Because it is completed. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    @Dorica I bought the outfit, completed the story, and the goal didn't complete for me either
    iOS
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Even buying the outfit didn't complete the goal but I don't need the points since they just go to waste anyway
  • Options
    It probably has something to do with the goal at 10ax they had to fix
    iOS
  • Options
    LillesejemarieLillesejemarie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It says that i haven’t completed this weeks episodes, but why not? I have completed the storyline, isnt that what youre supposed to? Please help <3
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @Lillesejemarie it seems to be a problem for everyone hopefully they fix it soon. 
  • Options
    electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I want my coins for completing this week's episodes... only 2 days left and i haven't gotten everything from episodes because i deleted the game and came back yesterday to see if i will like the next update

so, will we get the coins on time?
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • Options
    AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Ohh don’t give them ideas, not just they will not make 12 pages, but they will make the 8 we got harder to get. 
  • Options
    AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    What am I suppose to do with 400 points? I got all rewards already.
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    1700 points going to waste 🥹
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Thanks to seasons I haven't won a single TS prize this update! Please remove tickets from seasons, they're ruining SYS
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Im bored now, new seasons need to start sooner, or give us more rewards to earn 
  • Options
    OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Yeah. Other games I play that have battle passes, once all main rewards are earned we still get rewards every time we level up. Its usually just game currency but its something. I see no reason why we couldn't have something like that here. Stars or diamonds when we reach a certain amount of points.
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited November 2022
    AngelaKkh said:
    konradkkh said:
    Ohh don’t give them ideas, not just they will not make 12 pages, but they will make the 8 we got harder to get. 
    That’s the point girl…seasons are super boring and all items are easy to get especially when you buy acces-pass. They should make something because literally everyone have extra points and we don’t know for what to spend
  • Options
    kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Am I the only one that doesn’t have a SYS event??

edit: I didn’t know they start at 10am LOL