πŸ—³οΈ 🐰 KK:H Weekend SYS 4/6/23 - Easter Garden Party! πŸ₯š πŸ—³οΈ

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    9 - 15 πŸ₯š

• Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Honestly 🀏 close to deleting the game. I still enjoy opening the gift boxes and submitting looks for sys's but loading times have been ridiculous for me lately. Today, I could only submit one look because all day, I waited for the game to load and once it would get to 100% it goes straight back to 0%.

In the last sys, I waited over an hour to log in and over the course of the sys, I could only submit 5 looks, all because of ridiculous loading times. Ive cleared cache, closed, reopened the app, restarted my phone and nothing is fixing this issue. I cant uninstall and reinstall because ill lose all my progress but its genuinely frustrating that the game just refuses to open and furthermore you can't do anything else on your device when its loading because then itll restart and freak out πŸ˜’.

ive been trying multiple times in the last three hours to log in and submit a look but its just not cooperating.
    I had the same problem. But then I got a new phone and now it's working normally.
    It was about the space on my phone, I had enough but it seems it wasn't enough for the game.Β 
    ❀️ android player ❀️
    πŸ‡­πŸ‡·πŸ¦Šβ™’Β 
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Boocketa said:

I just realised I uploaded one look twice πŸ˜‚ Happy Easter 🐰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Honestly 🀏 close to deleting the game. I still enjoy opening the gift boxes and submitting looks for sys's but loading times have been ridiculous for me lately. Today, I could only submit one look because all day, I waited for the game to load and once it would get to 100% it goes straight back to 0%.

In the last sys, I waited over an hour to log in and over the course of the sys, I could only submit 5 looks, all because of ridiculous loading times. Ive cleared cache, closed, reopened the app, restarted my phone and nothing is fixing this issue. I cant uninstall and reinstall because ill lose all my progress but its genuinely frustrating that the game just refuses to open and furthermore you can't do anything else on your device when its loading because then itll restart and freak out πŸ˜’.

ive been trying multiple times in the last three hours to log in and submit a look but its just not cooperating.
    I had the same problem. But then I got a new phone and now it's working normally.
    It was about the space on my phone, I had enough but it seems it wasn't enough for the game.Β 
    It definitely could be that tbh. I do have enough space for the game but it is close enough to being full (within 3GB). The storage space required for this game in respect to any other app I have is ridiculous. Like the app itself is roughly 300-350MB but the cached data which you can't really get rid of because it'll take half the day to load if you do is almost 1GB in itself.Β 
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS