• Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Can we have an update? This is a joke
  • Options
    aecermannaecermann Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen on Samsung Galaxy S9+, android 10
  • Options
    IvoneRIvoneR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Right now there is a large issue affecting Androids, a white screen opens instead of the game.  If this is happening to you, please post, and include your Device model, and your OS version #.

If anyone else can’t play, please describe your issue below, and also post your device model, and your OS version. 

There are posts in a number of threads, I’d like to bring them all here to keep better track.  Again, if you can’t play due to game problems, please post below.   Thanks.
    White screen on OnePlus Nord N200 5G Model DE2118 Android Version 12
    Ivone R.
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Right @kcollier90
  • Options
    PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Samsung S21 white screen 
  • Options
    ren1296ren1296 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2023
    Samsung 22 version UI version 5.1 current version S901? White screen since June 13 :( 
  • Options
    jeolvrjeolvr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung M12, Android 13
  • Options
    Gina_Gina_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Huawei p10 lite, Android version 8.0.0. White screen.
    It doesn't work at least since Tuesday 5 AM (UTC+2). 
  • Options
    NashiNashi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Galaxy Tab S7, SM-T870, Android version 13
  • Options
    heartstringsunwindheartstringsunwind Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2023
    White screen android Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Model number SM-A716U

Version 13.1.23.2
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    😭😭😭
  • Options
    henny420henny420 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    White screen for three days now. I have paid for a diamond doll booster that I am unable to collect now. 
    Samsung A52 Android 13
  • Options
    Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited June 2023
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ , Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 not working,  Samsung Galaxy Note 8 still playing... two Android 13 and one Android 12
  • Options
    tiffanyxapriltiffanyxapril Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen Pixel 6 pro
  • Options
    laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    It's times like this that make me feel really stupid and embarrassed for putting (way too much) money into a phone game 😭😅
  • Options
    Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Adding up to the list of people with the white screen on my Samsung Galaxy A52 with Android 13. It shows that I accessed Google Play Service, but the screen is white.
    Before today there was always a message when I opened the game, saying that they couldn't access the Google Play Service and when you tapped the ok button the game ran normally
  • Options
    Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Maybe this is stupid to say, but I hope we are compensated for everything we've missed out on so far due to this error: daily free k-stars, daily giftboxes, SYS tickets, SYS earnables and prizes, having to play catchup with missed businesses, et cetera, et cetera.
    She/Her
    Android
  • Options
    mandyscandymandyscandy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I cannot play on any of my devices what is an os?

• Options
    Mine is a galaxy A03s and white screen as well and tried all my other devices and they are all white also for 3 days
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Still not working and I tried the disabling of Google play but I had uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now can't get my old game back cause Google play is disabled! I don't wanna lose my game of 5 years and tons of money so hopefully it gets fixed very soon
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2023
    @mandyscandy If your second comment is your ID, you should remove it. Your ID in the game shouldn't be posted in a public comment and they only need to know your device and os system. Could we add something to this thread that mentions that you shouldn't post your ID number in a public post? @kokokokonut

Platform: Android

• Options
    1984crystal1984crystal Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    S23 ultra white screen can't get passed I been loyal since game came out been white screen since June 14 agh I invested so much money in this game 
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    White screen, android Samsung s21 , version 13.6.1
  • Options
    IcebabyxoIcebabyxo Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy s10e
    Android version 12

White screen pops up at loading screen. Happened ever since earlier this morning. There was no issues last night, it was perfectly fine until now.
  • Options
    xivelissexivelisse Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited June 2023
    Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra ..Android 13
  • Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I feel horrible for the dolls who put years into this game only for a white screen to ruined it all. I just started playing in March and put so many hrs into it 😩 😫  
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Reviewed the game in the playstore and said there what I probably can't say here.....maybe I'm wrong but I don't believe the issue will be fixed 🤷‍♀️.....yet even if it is I'm guessing many won't be able to get their game back since lots (including myself) uninstalled then reinstalled to see if that fixed the issue. 
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    edited June 2023
    I have an update! Though there is good news and bad news.

The good news is, we found out what's causing the issue -- it's a new update to Google Play Services. If you UNINSTALL disable GPGS, KKH will then work. After disabling GPGS, when you launch KKH, you will see a pop-up asking you to enable GPGS, but you can just ignore it and it should not come back.

1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. You'll see a warning that it could affect other apps. It's OK, you'll re-enable it later and everything will be fine.
    2. Then launch Kim Kardashian Hollywood. 
    3. You may get a pop-up notification telling you you must enable Google Play Sevices. Don't tap it! In a few seconds your game should launch normally.
    4. Once you are finished playing, don't forget to to re-enable Google Play Services! Keeping it disabled could affect other apps on your device.
    5. On your mobile device, open Settings . Tap on Apps, click on the drop down to select 'Disabled'. Select Google Play Store > touch enable.

The bad news is that I don't know if you're using Google Play Services for other applications, and also, we need to figure out exactly what is causing this issue. It is not coming from our end as it is due to an update to Google Play Services.

I'll come back when I have more information.

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Idk if there are any applications that don't use GPGS and we haven't been able to logging in it for a while, besides not being able to logging on fb.

It seems to me that the issue comes from the fact that the game haven't been updated in ages and can't keep up with everything else being updated. Sad...