Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't think I can uninstall both of those since gpgs being uninstalled would probably affect other things. I agree that the lack of updates might be affecting it. If that's the only way I can do anything to fix it, I don't know if I can play anymore.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I uninstalled gpgs and still my game didn't work, it's like I still connected to gpgs even though I uninstalled the app and got a white screen.
  • Options
    Alisson_98Alisson_98 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is gpgs?
  • Options
    Since it has happened to most of the players, if they don't continue playing, it doesn't suit kkh, so they have to give us a solution
  • Options
    Oye67Oye67 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still getting white screen.  Samsung Galaxy S20, Android 13
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah still getting white screen 
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited June 2023
    My game worked after unistalling Google play games and disabling Google play services.... tons of error messages popped up because literally everything is attached to Google play services apparently... in theory all glu has to do is release an update to fix this but instead we have to disable something that seems kinda (extremely) important...

Eta: can't watch kstar videos or do other offers with this method...
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Try disabling Google Play Services if you don't want to uninstall.

We are looking into how to fix this. The GPS solution is only temporary if you want to play KKH right now.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts

We are looking into how to fix this. The GPS solution is only temporary if you want to play KKH right now.
    Still doesn't work for me. Uninstalled both. Still white screen 
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I disabled Google Play Services...but many apps won't work unless I enable it. That sucks. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Disabling it made it work, at least for now, but it also said I need to update Google Play services. I need to check if an update is even available. Edit: Also this solution won't let me watch ads or do offers and it's going to be impossible to get the rest of the seasons awards before the new season starts.

• Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    My game worked after unistalling Google play games and disabling Google play services.... tons of error messages popped up because literally everything is attached to Google play services apparently... in theory all glu has to do is release an update to fix this but instead we have to disable something that seems kinda (extremely) important...

Eta: can't watch kstar videos or do other offers with this method Stanislav1103 said:

Still doesn't work for me. Uninstalled both. Still white screen 
    It worked for me but I do get a lot error messages from Google but its not much of a big deal for me.
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    To disable GPS:
    1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. You'll see a warning that it could affect other apps. It's OK, you'll re-enable it later and everything will be fine.
    2. Then launch Kim Kardashian Hollywood. 
    3. You may get a pop-up notification telling you you must enable Google Play Sevices. Don't tap it! In a few seconds your game should launch normally.
    4. Once you are finished playing, don't forget to to re-enable Google Play Services! Keeping it disabled could affect other apps on your device.
    5. On your mobile device, open Settings . Tap on Apps, click on the drop down to select 'Disabled'. Select Google Play Store > touch enable.

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    I try to uninstall it, but I can't do it
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    My husband still has a blank screen. Did all the steps.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited June 2023
    To disable GPS:
    1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. You'll see a warning that it could affect other apps. It's OK, you'll re-enable it later and everything will be fine.
    3. You may get a pop-up notification telling you you must enable Google Play Sevices. Don't tap it! In a few seconds your game should launch normally.
    4. Once you are finished playing, don't forget to to re-enable Google Play Services! Keeping it disabled could affect other apps on your device.
    5. On your mobile device, open Settings . Tap on Apps, click on the drop down to select 'Disabled'. Select Google Play Store > touch enable.

FYI: If you have Google play games installed on your device, you have to uninstall it in addition to following these instructions to be able to open KKH.
  • Options
    It went right back to the white screen when I re-enabled Google Play services. 

• Options
    To disable GPS:

this comes out
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    definitely think the game should get small update to keep up with all the other google apps in our phone. THERE IS NO WAY FOR USE TO SAVE OUR PROGRESS. If I want to change phone I can't move my save because google play and fb wont connect to the app. 

+ my GPS app wont let me disable

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    geenellys said:
    definitely think the game should get small update to keep up with all the other google apps in our phone. THERE IS NO WAY FOR USE TO SAVE OUR PROGRESS. If I want to change phone I can't move my save because google play and fb wont connect to the app. 

+ my GPS app wont let me disable

So finally figured it out if it doesnt let you disable the app you can go to storage and clear the cache and data and I was finally able to open the game which i think is better than fully disable the app if it lets you
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    PandicornioPandicornio Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    device OPPO A57 android ver 12 , my game has white screen for three days now
  • Options
    Idk if you have to do this everytime you open the game but is finally working fine without disabling/uninstalling google play services
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited June 2023
    The white screen just appeared, the game was working till today afternoon. I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro and Android Version 13. Whatever i did with Google Play Services still doesn't work🥲 (plus scared if i lost my save because the last month even Facebook didn't work)
  • Options
    kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    White screen. Samsung A32, Android 13
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut, could you put eggs’s fix in the first post so people viewing the thread can see it a little more easily?
  • Options
    I tried clearing the cache to see if it would work, but only disabling it does. I hope there's a better solution soon, and maybe actual compensation after I missed out on a whole week of the game.

• Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Maybe fix the game on your own end instead of telling us to delete something quite important to our Android phone in general? 

• Options
    BrujitaaaBrujitaaa Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited June 2023
    The game isn't working since this morning.
    I cleared the cache on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 and it's not working. 
    I don't know if I disabled it well when I tried (I deleted it a few times) and it's not working 😕
    An update would be very welcomed... 
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Whatever i did to Google play services doesn't work, the game only shows white screen, we need a new update! If the update fix Google play services even better, the last months we couldn't even connect with Google play services and also Facebook. EA what are you doing? 
  • Options
    beechbeech Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    To disable GPS:

I tried this but my phone doesn't even alow me to disable the app.