Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Fae said:
    Hey @kokokokonut, could you put eggs’s fix in the first post so people viewing the thread can see it a little more easily?
    @fae please don't use the fix. Google play it's vital to the security of your phone, and then asking you to disable it is completely illogical and puts your device at risk for malware
  • Options
    natcurtesnatcurtes Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Right now there is a large issue affecting Androids, a white screen opens instead of the game.  If this is happening to you, please post, and include your Device model, and your OS version #.

If anyone else can’t play, please describe your issue below, and also post your device model, and your OS version. 

There are posts in a number of threads, I’d like to bring them all here to keep better track.  Again, if you can’t play due to game problems, please post below.   Thanks.
    White screen on Galaxy A73, android 13
  • Options
    natcurtesnatcurtes Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy A73, android 13
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I got the white screen too 😑

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

These are my os info

Android
  • Options
    aria813aria813 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    TMobile REVVL 4
  • Options
    KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Redmi note 11
  • Options
    emmab94emmab94 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Huawei p30 lite version 12.0.0
  • Options
    ArwenArwen Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

The white screen appeared a few hours ago.
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    definitely think the game should get small update to keep up with all the other google apps in our phone. THERE IS NO WAY FOR USE TO SAVE OUR PROGRESS. If I want to change phone I can't move my save because google play and fb wont connect to the app. 

+ my GPS app wont let me disable

So finally figured it out if it doesnt let you disable the app you can go to storage and clear the cache and data and I was finally able to open the game which i think is better than fully disable the app if it lets you
    btw that only worked for me because the google play service app didnt let me disable so what I did that worked was 

1. force close your kkh app 
    2. open GPS app and go storage and clear cache and click manage storage and clear all data. 
    3. immediately open kkh app, don't go to any other app or you will have to do everything again. Then the game will pop a text saying the app needs gps to work click ok and the game will launch 

If GPS lets you disable then I dont think you need to do this is just what worked for me. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Of course this should only be a temporary fix because, again, we are still unable to save our progress. Please release an update for android players at least @eggsandbananas
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah get the game back to normal @eggsandbananas
  • Options
    amycakes74amycakes74 Registered Users 7 Posts
    White screen
    Samsung S22+
    Android 13
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Do you know how much MONEY I have spent on this game? Is this a joke? So now our game is just NOT going to work anymore if we are playing on an android?
  • Options
    Samsung told me to NOT delete ANYTHING from my tablet. I shouldn't have to delete "Google Play" in order to get my game back. It was just working LAST WEEK (except for signing into Facebook, which is why I take PICTURES of EVERYTHING I own).
  • Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I only disable Google play services only when I get on and quickly enable it back as soon im finish but it does suck that a bunch of apps won't work while disable.
  • Options
    LadyGemLadyGem Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Last couple of weeks there was always a message when I opened the game, saying that they couldn't access the Google Play Service and when you click on the ok button the game ran normally. Then all of a sudden white screen. 
    Uninstalling GPG didnt work for me and it wont let me disable the GPS. 
    I think there should be an update for the game to run smooth again. 
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    What a pain in the ass. The message for google play has been popping up for months now it really makes me think they ran the contract out with them since we are all suddenly affected. Hope I am wrong and there is a fix soon. 
  • Options
    clarabellevclarabellev Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2023
    Samsung galaxy A23, android verison 13. Been going on since June 14
  • Options
    LAdoll24 said:
    What a pain in the ass. The message for google play has been popping up for months now it really makes me think they ran the contract out with them since we are all suddenly affected. Hope I am wrong and there is a fix soon. 
    Something shady is going on. Is Google Play having any big discounts coming up that they don't want us to use?
  • Options
    How can an "issue" just occur out of nowhere for ALL androids. It's not making any sense.
  • Options
    AyshaAysha Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    White screen, the game is simply deactivated when it is already active playing.
    Xiaomi 10A, Android version 11
    I have tried everything, clear the cache, restart the mobile, leave the game open for several hours and nothing.   

• Options
    fiatluxxfiatluxx Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This "solution" is unacceptable 
  • Options
    tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2023
    also playing on android. Samsung galaxy tab S8, latest OS - all up to date. I'm not going to disable GPS, as others mentioned that's a huge security risk. (also seems kind of janky to suggest that to players...what are y'all doing EA?!).

I remember reading that something similar happened to the Kendall and Kylie game right when it went shut down...welp. it was nice while it lasted, I guess.
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    How can an "issue" just occur out of nowhere for ALL androids. It's not making any sense.
    @jobabyyy17 I'm pretty sure the same thing happened with Kendall and Kylie game before it was shut down forever too, so just more shady bullshit from Glu/EA. No respect for people or their customers 
  • Options
    turtlegirl316turtlegirl316 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Natea said:
    Apple 13 mini iOS 16.6 it just stays at the loading screen it’s been like this for days I’ve been trying to see if anybody else has been having this problem this is the only place I’ve seen people talking about it 
    Samsung galaxy s20 fe
  • Options
    Alisson_98Alisson_98 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I dont want to play kkh anymore, until the problem is solved 🥲
  • Options
    ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    White screen on Android 11 OnePlus Nord!
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Mine stopped working today also 😢

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Damn is that hard to release an update? You guys till yesterday made millions (glu and ea separately and also together), if the game will shut down for forever we need to know or if we gonna have a solution like a new update.