Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    For now I can disable just to play, but I re-enable everytime I exit the game since I can't leave it disabled all the time. I hope the better solution comes out soon. And I think we should get updates again, even if it's small ones just to make the game work.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    rosy21rosy21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    So I emailed Glu directly, explained that I haven't been able to connect my game to either Google Play or Facebook for the last while, and that I am now getting a white screen. This is the response I got. 
    I love how they didn't even acknowledge the white screen part of your email and only spoke about Facebook. I had asked them about Google issues weeks ago and they told me that "google play no long supports the game". This is why I believe that the issue won't be fixed for android users. I emailed the same email you did, on the same date and they're not replying :(
    Can u write their e mail
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    My game working for now but had to start over.....I forgot how excruciatingly slow it is to earn k stars 😭 
  • Options
    CelesteSmithCelesteSmith Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Samsung S23 Ultra - white screen
  • Options
    QueenBriQueenBri Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Idk if you have to do this everytime you open the game but is finally working fine without disabling/uninstalling google play services
    Hey, did clearing the cache remove your progress in kkh? I wanna try this but don’t wanna start over
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Try disabling Google Play Services if you don't want to uninstall.

We are looking into how to fix this. The GPS solution is only temporary if you want to play KKH right now.
    This is a completely unreasonable thing to ask of the players. SO much of our stuff relates to google play, it's where all of our apps are downloaded on android. Its not just for games!? This isn't something that's logical. You need to find a fix and not risk corrupting all the data on your players phones and put their security at risk, exposing them to malware, Jesus. @kokokokonut

And then when ALL our information is leaked Glu will say they're NOT RESPONSIBLE for this? Samsung told me to NOT disable Google Play services.

• Options
    rosy21 said:
    I have an update! Though there is good news and bad news.

The good news is, we found out what's causing the issue -- it's a new update to Google Play Services. If you UNINSTALL disable GPGS, KKH will then work. After disabling GPGS, when you launch KKH, you will see a pop-up asking you to enable GPGS, but you can just ignore it and it should not come back.

1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. You'll see a warning that it could affect other apps. It's OK, you'll re-enable it later and everything will be fine.
    2. Then launch Kim Kardashian Hollywood. 
    3. You may get a pop-up notification telling you you must enable Google Play Sevices. Don't tap it! In a few seconds your game should launch normally.
    4. Once you are finished playing, don't forget to to re-enable Google Play Services! Keeping it disabled could affect other apps on your device.
    5. On your mobile device, open Settings . Tap on Apps, click on the drop down to select 'Disabled'. Select Google Play Store > touch enable.

The bad news is that I don't know if you're using Google Play Services for other applications, and also, we need to figure out exactly what is causing this issue. It is not coming from our end as it is due to an update to Google Play Services.

I'll come back when I have more information.

I tried this but i deleted and upload my game so i cant enter my facebook or google play account so i cant take my old game . İm so sad . I wish you can help me . At the least i dont want to lose 6 years of game. My game 6 years .
    This is why NO ONE should disable their GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES. It's what protects your game and when you buy something your receipts go to your Gmail account aka GOOGLE ACCOUNT. That's the only way you can prove what you purchased.
  • Options
    geenellys said:
    BTW even with the "fix" my game crashes within a minute or 2. I can't even put a look together because it crashes and I have to do the whole GPS thing again. ANDROID IS NO LONGER SUPPORTING THIS GAME.
    DO NOT DISABLE YOUR GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES. I repeat DO NOT DISABLE YOUR GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES.  You are putting your game and whatever technology you're using at risk for stealing ALL your information. Seems like Glu wants this to happen so we lose EVERYTHING we've PAID FOR and have to buy it all over again. Message me and I can tell you what to do about this bc I can't message you since your profile on here is private.
  • Options
    kkh_Alisonkkh_Alison Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    rosy21 said:
    So I emailed Glu directly, explained that I haven't been able to connect my game to either Google Play or Facebook for the last while, and that I am now getting a white screen. This is the response I got. 
    I love how they didn't even acknowledge the white screen part of your email and only spoke about Facebook. I had asked them about Google issues weeks ago and they told me that "google play no long supports the game". This is why I believe that the issue won't be fixed for android users. I emailed the same email you did, on the same date and they're not replying :(
    Can u write their e mail
    Their email is androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Everyone, please don't listen to Glus advice. 

This information is straight from google:

https://support.google.com/android/answer/10546414?hl=en#:~:text=Google Play services helps to,with the latest security features.

• Options
    mahalia80mahalia80 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I uses Google Play Service but it's updated May 20 2023. But the game isn't letting me Login. The App needs an update KKH. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Look what this says ANDROID PLAYERS. Did Glu make a deal with Apple and they're going to try to force us to buy IPhones in order to play the game?
  • Options
    Everyone, please don't listen to Glus advice. 

This information is straight from google:

https://support.google.com/android/answer/10546414?hl=en#:~:text=Google Play services helps to,with the latest security features.

Seems like Glu made a deal with Apple and are trying to force us into buying iPhones and iPads in order to play their game!
  • Options
    RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I have Android. My game worked around 930am today. Was off for a while, i came back on to put a look up for sys and now it's the white screen for a few hours. Come on people. Now I'm upset cause all of my progress. I'm not sure about this quick fix of disabling something. I'm not that into technology but is it a good idea? Does it work? I only had 2 days left to collect seasons items and now I can't do that so there goes the boxes I didnt get to open and the diamonds I didnt get to collect. But if I cant play the game what's the point. If they do fix it, they're not going to compensate for us missing out on those items. 
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I share I sent an email and this was his response
  • Options
    jobabyyy17 said:

In this case, there is no way to send an email to Android, to see if an agreement can be reached, I think that if you see so much demand for a game, you would investigate, it is money for them

Look what this says ANDROID PLAYERS. Did Glu make a deal with Apple and they're going to try to force us to buy IPhones in order to play the game?

• Options
    dianagvgdianagvg Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White Screen, Cannot Access Game.
    Samsung Galaxy A52, Android Version 13
  • Options
    jenn0137jenn0137 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.... been getting the white screen for several days.... very frustrating!
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    QueenBri said:
    geenellys said:
    Idk if you have to do this everytime you open the game but is finally working fine without disabling/uninstalling google play services
    Hey, did clearing the cache remove your progress in kkh? I wanna try this but don’t wanna start over
    It didnt everything is normal but it does crash and the game does feel slower than normal
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    L
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas any update? 🥲 🥹
    I always check the game and then here😂
  • Options
    mmonimmoni Registered Users 21 Posts
    I started getting Google Play error messages months before the latest debacle: it was an error message which displayed always when I launched the game, but it was enough to click "OK" and the error message went away. LG G6, Android 9.
    Android 9
  • Options
    janessa247janessa247 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    chrome operating system is having the same issue now
  • Options
    Cassely_AvherCassely_Avher Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    It has started white screen problem for me since 6am I have followed the instructions for Google play services and disabled it and nothing works so far for me. It's frustrating!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I agree, if several people raise a complaint we will be heard, a friend of mine bought something in her plants vs zombies game which belongs to the same company that bought glu which is electronic arts and what she bought was not in her game, she raised a complaint ala BBB and they solved everything, so I think you should raise a complaint to clarify everything, EA does not favor that people complain about them and so we are heard or give us a solution.

• Options
    mandycwymandycwy Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm having white screen since 12 JUN - 
    Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, Android Version 13 :( 
  • Options
    mandycwy said:
    I'm having white screen since 12 JUN - 
    Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, Android Version 13 :( 
    Join the ANDROID club.
  • Options
    keke99keke99 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Right now there is a large issue affecting Androids, a white screen opens instead of the game.  If this is happening to you, please post, and include your Device model, and your OS version #.

If anyone else can’t play, please describe your issue below, and also post your device model, and your OS version. 

There are posts in a number of threads, I’d like to bring them all here to keep better track.  Again, if you can’t play due to game problems, please post below.   Thanks.
    White screen on OnePlus Nord N200 5G Model DE2118 Android Version 12

• Options
    keke99keke99 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have a samsung Galaxy a12 and it uploaded all I get is a white screen 
  • Options
    AnnidiaAnnidia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Has anybody got their game working without losing progress? Of course it had to happen during exam time. It's like fate telling me to study the whole time and throw away the tablet  :|