Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    katriyeekatriyee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have Oneplus Nord lite and i can't play the game, because of the white screen like everyone else. I tried those instructions, but it didn't help.
  • Options
    carley2299carley2299 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra. Andriod verison 13. Had a white screen for the last 3 days.
  • Options
    themirrorladythemirrorlady Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen since today. Motorola Moto g32 Android 12
  • Options
    TanzaniaTanzania Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Huawei p30 lite ver 12
  • Options
    teeteeteetee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen
    Samsung Galaxy note 10 lite
    Android 11
  • Options
    ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I really hope the issue will be fixed soon because my game is not working for more than two days. I'm also scared if my progress will be lost because I have deleted google play account and google play app hoping it will make the game work but it didn't. Is there any update on fixing the bug?
  • Options
    iris777iris777 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen started today
    Samsung Galaxy s22
    Android version 13
  • Options
    reereereeree Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Samsung A7 tablet
  • Options
    reereereeree Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Samsung A7 lite SM-T227U
  • Options
    SapphiraSapphira Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I woke up to a white screen. I followed the instructions and it did not work. I have Galaxy Note9, android version 10.
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Well we won't get fix for at least two days since is the weekend.... Disgraceful...
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    lydlyd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen for the last 3 days  :( 
    Xiaomi Poco X3 miui 14 (14.0.4.0)
  • Options
    spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited June 2023
    White screen like everyone else.

Realme 3 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Try disabling Google Play Services if you don't want to uninstall.

We are looking into how to fix this. The GPS solution is only temporary if you want to play KKH right now.
    This is a completely unreasonable thing to ask of the players. SO much of our stuff relates to google play, it's where all of our apps are downloaded on android. Its not just for games!? This isn't something that's logical. You need to find a fix and not risk corrupting all the data on your players phones and put their security at risk, exposing them to malware, Jesus. @kokokokonut

And then when ALL our information is leaked Glu will say they're NOT RESPONSIBLE for this? Samsung told me to NOT disable Google Play services.

I know nothing about the technical aspects of the game. I wish I could help, but I’m in the same boat as the rest of the Androids.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    ljubica9 said:
    I really hope the issue will be fixed soon because my game is not working for more than two days. I'm also scared if my progress will be lost because I have deleted google play account and google play app hoping it will make the game work but it didn't. Is there any update on fixing the bug?
    I did that and it worked, I was able to enter the game, but the google account logged out of all the apps on my phone, luckily I remembered some passwords for the apps, but the game app couldn't log in because the google account and the facebook account didn't works more. so i guess i lost my 5 year progress
  • Options
    Joey_veJoey_ve Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, Android version 13. White screen displaying since today.
  • Options
    ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    ljubica9 said:
    I did that and it worked, I was able to enter the game, but the google account logged out of all the apps on my phone, luckily I remembered some passwords for the apps, but the game app couldn't log in because the google account and the facebook account didn't works more. so i guess i lost my 5 year progress
    It didn't work for me, the game still opens to the white screen but the pop up of my google play account is not showing anymore. My game was saved via facebook until May so maybe I could restore some of the progress if they ever fix this. But it's really sad because so many players will lose progress. I hope there will be a solution for this soon :disappointed:
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Many of us are gonna lose progress (if they ever fix it) because the Google play services for the last months was unavailable due to old update of the game and for the last 1-2 months same happened to save progress via Facebook. I hope for a kinda miracle but i don't know anymore... hope glu fix it soon & to see my progress the way i left it 2-3 days ago (if it still exists) it's sad to play for 6 or more years, to stay awake to win things (hair, clothes, make up etc.), missing some things to just play, or at break from work to make looks for sys (lol) only to see it gone. Thank god i didn't spend a fortune or many money, but im very sad to the people that spend and for the years we spent.
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Someone got this dialog box, I went back in and again I get a blank screen.
  • Options
    MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    My issue with the "fix" and all of this is that I have other GLU games and other EA Games that work perfectly fine. It's the KKH section of GLU/EA that's the issue. I agree with @tangerine about the gaslighting and how if it's over then give us the decency and respect we deserve to tell us that it's over.

I have been playing since the inception on and off but consistently every single day for the past four  years. I have been known to pay for Diamonds, K-stars, tickets and whatever. A lot of us (most of us) have taken time to curate our Klosets and built or joined a Squad and formed friendships on the forum or other KKH communities.

I just think that if it's over, fine but don't be trash about it and gaslight players. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I've been getting that white screen for the last 3-4 days and while it is tempting to use that workaround, I refuse because this isn't an issue with Google/Android, it's the developers aka Glu/EA Games. I'm not about to risk multiple apps on my phone to save one game. It sucks because I've spent years on KKH & I love it, but it's been glitching for months now starting with that pop up screen that told us Google Play Services was unavailable. I even messaged them & they told me everything was fine, but it's clearly not as the Facebook log in stopped working as well. EA Games is not about to "There's no war in Ba Sing Se" me because there's clearly an issue & they're not trying to own up to it. I have a Pixel 6 that runs on Android 13, every other app I have works so it's not a Google thing.
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Mine is messed up too since yesterday. I deleted the app, and reinstalled it I really hope this doesn’t delete all my saved game data. Please fix this!
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    tangerine said:
    TL;DR: I hope I'm wrong but the game has ended. Glu/EA is trying to gaslight us and have us risk the security of our devices. They could have found ways to end the game graciously and still turn a profit but chose chaos instead. I've already found some pretty fun dress-up games to replace KKH (pm if you are looking to fill the void). The lesson I've learned from this is to never again spend real money on a gaming app. Even if it takes forever to level up or gain "exclusive" items - it's much more fun when you feel you've "earned" it vs bought it. Plus if the game ends, I won't be azzed out of hundreds of dollars. 
    ------------
    I truly hope I'm wrong about this but I think we have to face it: the game has ended, and unfortunately Glu/EA has done so very unceremoniously. The White Screen of Death hit android devices first because it's easier to blame Google but anyone who's played games online, owned a blog, or online shop that uses plug-ins or add-ons within the last 20 years knows that it's the developer's responsibility to keep their product up to date with their chosen platform's specifications. 

What Glu/EA is essentially trying to do is gaslight everyone into thinking that Google/Android OS is the problem when in reality - all platforms like Google, Apple, Wordpress, Shopify, etc tell their app devs in advance that an update is coming so that they can react accordingly. Once the update happens, the devs then push an updated version of their apps for the user. If you've never had a Wordpress blog or Shopify store, just think about when your phone updates - most of your apps will then also automatically update. That isn't done by magic. It's possible because the app developers work to make their applications compatible with the updated platform. The apps stop working when the developers no longer update their apps to sit on the host platform. For Glu/EA to suggest that it's GOOGLE's fault their app doesn't work is quite ridiculous. That's suggesting that Google adheres to Glu/EA's specifications, and all of the hundreds of thousands of apps that are found in Google Play Store - do you see how ridiculous and impossible that scenario is? For one platform to have to fit into to the different specifications of a thousand different companies with their own dev teams, work-flows, code languages, app functionalities, etc.?!? Just say that you had no plans to continue the game anyway, Glu, which is why for months we'd have issues with random glitches in the game, then the GPS pop up at login, and now - finally - the White Screen of Death.

Glu/EA could have handled the end of the game much better. They could have announced it in plain English, and in such a cool way that not only would have maximized their "end of game" profits but also given players some closure. How, you ask?

Well, for one instead of introducing Seasons, they could have just created monthly mega sales where people could just go and buy the items that they wanted without the risk of wasting currency on those stupid boxes. In theory, you'd think that having a gambling aspect would cause people to chase a particular item and make them spend more, but from my own behavior (even as a paying player) and observing others comments here and across other KKH communities, most people hold on to their game currency for opportunities when they know they can purchase what they want directly. And if they're low on in-game cash, they're more likely to spend real world money to get The Thing They Want. 

Secondly, they could have created a 6-month long storyline that provided closure to the game's universe, instead of just rehashing old events. This way, any pre-made clothing, hair, etc could have been integrated into the ending of the in-game universe and real world ending of the game. But instead, they introduced random storylines that got more and more ridiculous each time - the game was based on realism but definitely jumped the shark (as they say) when the aliens, werewolves, and other completely goofy and random storylines started to pop up. Were the storylines fun and were the clothing items cool/beautiful? Yes! no doubt, but in hindsight - it's clear that those crazy storylines and ESPECIALLY when Kalinda announced that she was leaving was the moment when we should have known the game was heading towards it's demise. 

The lesson I've learned from play KKH for 6 years is - never, NEVER, again spend real money on a gaming app. EVER. The items that you think are "exclusive" always come back around as earn-ables or win-ables and even if it takes forever to level up or gain "exclusive" content, it's much more fun when you have that feeling of accomplishment. I

I've already found a few really fun/cute fashion apps to replace KKH (I've uninstalled KKH and any of the Tapjoy offer apps I've downloaded for diamonds/k-stars). Moving forward I'm only going to be a free-player. I don't mind watching ads so that the games can have some revenue, and I don't mind leveling up slowly and building my wardrobe piece by piece but I'm never spending another dollar on a gaming app. 

For the sake of everyone still holding on to the hope that KKH will be fixed and continue on, I hope what I've wrote is so wrong that a week, month, whenever from now people can look back at what I've written and laugh at how wildly incorrect it turned out to be. But I'm out. It was fun while it lasted. 
    Hi,

EA have a link on the bio of the game.in the app store that states they have to legally give 30 days notice of a game retiring before they can shut it down. This has a link which leads to a list. KKH is not on this list. If they are retiring the game without notice (I think they are doing a dodgy), then they are at huge fault/risk. 
  • Options
    vivip_27vivip_27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    white screen on samsung a53 android 13
  • Options
    *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Android 13
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Please tell me there will be a fix soon. I don't want to keep disabling Google Play services in order to play. 
  • Options
    heathermagsheathermags Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'll try the temp fix but, considering the amount of money we've put into this game, you guys really need to permanently fix this. It doesn't matter if it was an update to GPS, your dev team should've been on this before it did anything. We've all lost a lot with this, and you should make it up to us with extra boxes, stars, diamonds, and tickets. I do have an iPhone but there's no way I'm starting a new game. Either do what you are paid to do and fix this ASAP with rewards for our losses or I'm quitting and reporting Glu to the BBB since that seems to be the only way to get some action.

I have an Android LG with an 8.1.0 OS...it's old but it meets the requirements. I started getting the same blank white screen as everyone else the afternoon of 6/15.
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'll try the temp fix but, considering the amount of money we've put into this game, you guys really need to permanently fix this. It doesn't matter if it was an update to GPS, your dev team should've been on this before it did anything. We've all lost a lot with this, and you should make it up to us with extra boxes, stars, diamonds, and tickets. I do have an iPhone but there's no way I'm starting a new game. Either do what you are paid to do and fix this ASAP with rewards for our losses or I'm quitting and reporting Glu to the BBB since that seems to be the only way to get some action.

I have an Android LG with an 8.1.0 OS...it's old but it meets the requirements. I started getting the same blank white screen as everyone else the afternoon of 6/15.
    I agree. While I do love this game, I'm not doing that workaround because it's not a permanent fix & they knew the game was glitching (so many people complained about seeing the GPS screen) so they can't act surprised when it stopped working for some users.
  • Options
    ZeenaZeena Registered Users 15 Posts
    literally wanted to love this game to the end but WOW its not worth it.. i was so okay with the seasons but now theres so many issues. Nothing is new and they wont let me connect to FB which i need to do since I am switching android to iphone, they dont care about your tech issues or any other issue, its just a sell out game at this point. It's going to end up like the kendall and kylie game....