Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Its Sunday so it's acceptable that they don't work today
    But if we don't get an update of what they are doing (either they are trying to fix or not) the upcoming week I'll be mad:) 
  • Options
    bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I don’t think there should be much surprise that there is still no fix for Android dolls. Glu announced months ago that the game will no longer be updated, and with that infers that there will not be as many developers working on the game. There’s probably one developer left, if that. I really hope it can get fixed soon but I do think it is an extremely small KKH team left. Hopefully the other developers are working on something new for us all to enjoy 🤍
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • Options
    I don’t think there should be much surprise that there is still no fix for Android dolls. Glu announced months ago that the game will no longer be updated, and with that infers that there will not be as many developers working on the game. There’s probably one developer left, if that. I really hope it can get fixed soon but I do think it is an extremely small KKH team left. Hopefully the other developers are working on something new for us all to enjoy 🤍
    In big and serious companies they split their people to their qualified positions (safety, management, development etc) even if they have one developer like the big company they are, they need to bring the developers from their other games (or at least to hire new but i doubt it) to fix it, plus people spend money to the game til the white screen, they had income and still have (people with ios still can play) to fix it.
    They just didn't want to spend it to new updates, that's why the white screen, it's not our phones, it's them. 
  • Options
    bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    In big and serious companies they split their people to their qualified positions (safety, management, development etc) even if they have one developer like the big company they are, they need to bring the developers from their other games (or at least to hire new but i doubt it) to fix it, plus people spend money to the game til the white screen, they had income and still have (people with ios still can play) to fix it.
    They just didn't want to spend it to new updates, that's why the white screen, it's not our phones, it's them. 
    Maybe that is what they need to do but evidently it is not what they are doing. 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • Options
    Gina_Gina_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Is it really that hard to make an update that keeps up with the Google play services for a billion dollars company? All the other games for android were able to do it. YOU were able to do it until last year. I would keep my cool if it was a niche private project run by amotour technology lovers, but it's not. And with amounts of money people spend on this single game among last years - i just can't believe that they are trying to fix the problem efficiently. It's been a week - did you hire a single technician to handle this issue and leave him alone to handle it? 
  • Options
    NashiNashi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Fix didn't work. Can't log into the game while GPGS is disabled. 
  • Options
    Maybe that is what they need to do but evidently it is not what they are doing. 
    Ι agree they don't even say if they try to fix it or not. 
  • Options
    Tee17YTTee17YT Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    White blank screen. I have a Samsung Galaxy A32. Android 11. Idk if need my name or what but it's xharleyxquinnx1.

*I really hope this gets resolved soon! Love this game and put a lot of money and time in to the game. Would really upset me to not have this game bc I really liked the Nicki Minaj game & that was taken away. :(
  • Options
    casey224casey224 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have an Android Samsung.  I keep getting nothing but a blank white screen and Google Play pops up for a few seconds (as usual) as I try to load the game.  It doesn't load.  I tried contacting Google Play Services, but they weren't open.  I also made certain that I am updated with Google services (I am), and also that RAM was boosted, junk removed and have both high Wi Fi and storage space to run KKH.  All we're just fine.  
  • Options
    ju_123ju_123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Oppo A17, android version 12, white screen
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I'll try the temp fix but, considering the amount of money we've put into this game, you guys really need to permanently fix this. It doesn't matter if it was an update to GPS, your dev team should've been on this before it did anything. We've all lost a lot with this, and you should make it up to us with extra boxes, stars, diamonds, and tickets. I do have an iPhone but there's no way I'm starting a new game. Either do what you are paid to do and fix this ASAP with rewards for our losses or I'm quitting and reporting Glu to the BBB since that seems to be the only way to get some action.

I have an Android LG with an 8.1.0 OS...it's old but it meets the requirements. I started getting the same blank white screen as everyone else the afternoon of 6/15.
    Yes we should report to electronic arts which is the company that bought glu with BBB because they did not warn anything that this was going to happen and when one asked about the box that appeared where it indicated that the game needed an update they responded that nothing happened.
  • Options
    charityleighcharityleigh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    OnePlus 10pro Android 13
  • Options
    Cassely_AvherCassely_Avher Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    So sad because I always wait until the last day of seasons to open the boxes because of the excitement of the items and I have 3 days without being able to open my game :c I have a Huawei P20 Pro 
  • Options
    Jda31399Jda31399 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Moto g pure android 12 
  • Options
    Jda31399Jda31399 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Jda31399 said:Jda31399 said:
    Moto g pure android 12 white screen 

Moto g pure android 12 

• Options
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas is someone gonna tell us something? Like if they still "looking for it" or if they try to update it or let it be?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They are still working on it.  I’ve been told this is a temporary work around for those who want to play, while they work on fixing it.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    They are still working on it.  I’ve been told this is a temporary work around for those who want to play, while they work on fixing it.  
    Οkay thank you so much and sorry if with my writing i sound or looking kinda harsh and rude, not my purpose 💜💘
  • Options
    No I don’t think you were harsh.  The game has been part of our lives for a while now.  Uncertainty never feels good.   No offense taken.  I wish I had better news.  But I’m still waiting.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut do you maybe know if my progress will be lost if I have deleted Google Play Games Account? I couldn't log in to that since February because of this problem with GPGS. My progress was saved via Facebook too but that didnt't work for a month either.
    I think I'll literally faint if I see all my progress lost...  :(
  • Options
    laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

• Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I don't even have hope for a fix...
    I'm not even thinking of a compensation. 
  • Options
    ljubica9 said:j
    Hey @kokokokonut do you maybe know if my progress will be lost if I have deleted Google Play Games Account? I couldn't log in to that since February because of this problem with GPGS. My progress was saved via Facebook too but that didnt't work for a month either.
    Don’t scare me.  I think our games are intact.  Next time I contact Glu, I’ll  mention this fear.  But we’ve been fine before, and  both Google Play and FB have had issues.  Our games always came out fine. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    ljubica9 said:j
    Don’t scare me.  I think our games are intact.  Next time I contact Glu, I’ll  mention this fear.  But we’ve been fine before, and  both Google Play and FB have had issues.  Our games always came out fine. 
    That's a relief, it's easier to wait for fix knowing that the progress hopefully won't be lost 🥰
  • Options
    mcmugglesmcmuggles Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung S9.

The workaround allowed me to load the app, but my original file is unable to load without Google Play services. Is there a way around this too?
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    How much longer do we Android users have to wait?
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    How much longer do we Android users have to wait?
    I think forever 🤣
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    WhuggieWhuggie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have been experiencing this for a few days now. 
    Disabling google services allows the game to launch but I am unable to link my account and it's trying to force me to start a new game. I have reenabled  the service since its vital to other applications. 
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Still hoping they'll find a fix..

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    NinaKKHNinaKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Samsung galaxy a52 android version 13, white screen, disabling google play services does not help    :( please help what can I do?