Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    NinaKKH said:
    Samsung galaxy a52 android version 13, white screen, disabling google play services does not help    :( please help what can I do?
    Nothing you just wait like us. And please don't delete the Google play services or the data neither of Google play services or Kim Kardashian Hollywood ❣️ 
  • Options
    Ella_Ella_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung F9
    Android 13

White screen issue and even after deleting the app it is still there. 
  • Options
    rouzyigovrouzyigov Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

For Samsung galaxy s 21 plus showing white screen ,for iPhone 14 pro max and new iOS 16.5 can’t log in to Facebook and for iPhone 13 Pro Max too it’s never been able to log in from Facebook 
  • Options
    neveah31neveah31 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen  since last week still not working 
    Android s21
    Model 10
  • Options
    Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited June 2023
    White screen 
    Samsung Galaxy A14 
    Android 13
  • Options
    LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    White Scream
    Samsung Galaxy S22
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    Dorica said:
    I still cannot believe that we are not getting info about the fix. It has been almost two whole days since the week started. 
    And the best thing is if they ever fix it we won't get any compensation for malfunctioning game.
    Disgrace. 
    They told me they'd update me as soon as they got a fix, like it's been days since the first users reported their white screens. I understand things happen, but they lack in communication. 
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I think if they can fix it at a relatively low cost then they will, but if it's particularly time consuming or expensive then they'll likely decide its not worth it. This game has been on maintenance mode for a while now. 

So if it doesn't make sense economically, I guess the canon ending to this game is that your character had a stroke unexpectedly and just never woke up. I guess that's how life works out sometimes. You never know how long you've got left, so make the most of it and all those years of partying in Dubai are going to catch up with you sooner or later
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I think if they can fix it at a relatively low cost then they will, but if it's particularly time consuming or expensive then they'll likely decide its not worth it. This game has been on maintenance mode for a while now. 

So if it doesn't make sense economically, I guess the canon ending to this game is that your character had a stroke unexpectedly and just never woke up. I guess that's how life works out sometimes. You never know how long you've got left, so make the most of it and all those years of partying in Dubai are going to catch up with you sooner or later
    Im pretty sure they let their contract with google play expire and didn't renew and that's why before the white screen, we had the pop up about Google play not supporting the games services. EA have to give 30days before retiring a game, so if this is the end, they didn't give notice (I checked their notice board and it's not their)
  • Options
    TheRainbowTheRainbow Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have a google pixel 6. I followed the directions but it still goes to a white screen. 
  • Options
    Lisylis said:

Im pretty sure they let their contract with google play expire and didn't renew and that's why before the white screen, we had the pop up about Google play not supporting the games services. EA have to give 30days before retiring a game, so if this is the end, they didn't give notice (I checked their notice board and it's not their)
    Yes but they didn't realise a statement or a notice for a retiring so if they actually did it or do something like this it's against the law and illegal. Or what i believe...I don't know the laws of America. 
  • Options
    Plus you guys at glu and EA need to release a statement or announcement that you are aware of the problem and that you try to fix it or if not, that you are aware and that you don't care or whatever. And how many days it's supposedly gonna take (if you try it to fix it), like other companies.
    Like EA HELLOOOOOO you got so many games and you give announcements and statements if something has bug or if something big is coming, is not that hard and you know what to do.
    We left on silence & the only update of what is happening we get it from @kokokokonut and she not even a employee. Make it make sense.
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Shady business 🧐
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Did anyone else not get their daily squad box? I know that with the white screen issue,  not everyone can log in, but we had 8 players log in yesterday and we didn’t get the coins and energy. 
  • Options
    Julz24Julz24 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I have a samsung galaxy s6 model number SM-G920F andriod version 6.Everytime I try to sign in the game its a black screen and doesnt do anything further, been like this for 6 days already.
  • Options
    Did anyone else not get their daily squad box? I know that with the white screen issue,  not everyone can log in, but we had 8 players log in yesterday and we didn’t get the coins and energy. 
    I don't know but I saw the same question on Facebook group. Soo more glitches. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    @eggsandbananas are we getting any reply about the game or what?
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Julz24Julz24 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I have a samsung galaxy s6 SM-G920 android version 6. everytime i log in the game it a black screen been like this for 6 days already 
  • Options
    QueenBriQueenBri Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    We’ve missed maybe 4 sys events and when (if) they fix the game we won’t be compensated for that. Ntm it feels like we are begging them to let us play the game lol
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited June 2023
    Interesting info ....if this isn't allowed please don't ban me just let me know and I'll take them down .....this sounds like glu exects and creators have abandoned the game/company and most likely things wont be fixed....
  • Options
    nfinley123nfinley123 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    White screen on Samsung galaxy s23 plus android 
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    We should all file a complaint to electronic arts in the BBB.org because they must give 30 days notice if they are going to remove a game and they don't give us an answer, if we all file a complaint they will listen to us.
    https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint

• Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I was on the phone with Samsung technicians for HOURS backing up all my info on Google and they said NEVER DISABLE GOOGLE PLAY OR SERVICES! I literally have a Samsung account with them so why would they lie?
  • Options
    kareni_G said:
    We should all file a complaint to electronic arts in the BBB.org because they must give 30 days notice if they are going to remove a game and they don't give us an answer, if we all file a complaint they will listen to us.
    https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint

Guess what? They're saying to disable Google Play but I'm still getting notifications from SUPPORT IN KKH HOLLYWOOD but still white screen when I click on them to read them in full. The reason being I had an open ticket with support in KKH HOLLYWOOD bc my game wasn't signing into Facebook since MAY.  So my notifications for the game are still working but the screen is white when I open the app. It's all lies!
  • Options

• Options
    Unless you want a virus DO NOT DISABLE Google Play!
  • Options
    How could Google Play have had an "update" that messed up the game? Your phone or tablet would have notified you that it's "updating" SMH! It's a lie people!
  • Options
    How is our game "no longer connected to Google Play" when it says this on the website we are all messaging on right now?