• Options
    QueenBriQueenBri Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Guys omggg my game just loaded
  • Options
    It took a while but I’m playing right now 
  • Options
    RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @queenbri wow really? That's good to hear. Did you do anything? Mine hasnt been working since the 16th. I'm afraid to look at my game. Cause if it's not working I'll be upset lol
  • Options
    @queenbri wow really? That's good to hear. Did you do anything? Mine hasnt been working since the 16th. I'm afraid to look at my game. Cause if it's not working I'll be upset lol
    I didn’t do anything, I just tried playing the game and it loaded. I thought maybe they fixed it? Give it a try and see if it’s working 
  • Options
    @queenbri I just checked mine. I still have the white screen. 😫 maybe just maybe it will work one by one idk. 
  • Options
    @queenbri I just checked mine. I still have the white screen. 😫 maybe just maybe it will work one by one idk. 
    Dang😕 I hope it works for you soon 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    @QueenBri thank you. Me too. Have fun. You're catching the end of this sys, so it's good yours is working right before a new one starts. 
    When did yours stop working?
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    QueenBri said:

I want to play too🥹😭im jealous 
  • Options
    @QueenBri thank you. Me too. Have fun. You're catching the end of this sys, so it's good yours is working right before a new one starts. 
    It stopped on the 17th so it’s been a while
  • Options
    QueenBri said:

I want to play too🥹😭im jealous 
    I’ll enjoy it for all of us🫶🏼
  • Options
    QueenBri said:
    Around the same time for me. I think the 16th. Hopefully if it just happened to start working for you, it will do it for the rest of us. I'll keep checking. 
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    QueenBri said:
    Around the same time for me. I think the 16th. Hopefully if it just happened to start working for you, it will do it for the rest of us. I'll keep checking. 
    Maybe they are doing one operating system at the time 🤣 mine is not working but I just got notification that I got kudos 🤣
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    QueenBri said:
    Maybe they are doing one operating system at the time 🤣 mine is not working but I just got notification that I got kudos 🤣
    Idk. I'm just hoping they would do something. Or it will just so happen to work lol. You did? I got a notification 2 days ago saying I got kudos 😆 but I couldn't play. 
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    QueenBri said:
    I'm happy for you 💓 to me the white screen appeared since 13, it still doesn't load my game, I hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I'm getting messages like these: 

Oh I would If I could finally access the game lol
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    We are at the end of the week and still nothing 🙄🤨
  • Options
    Julz24Julz24 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    am i the only one whose screen goes black instead of white?
  • Options
    Julz24 said:
    am i the only one whose screen goes black instead of white?
    Its the same thing, depends on the brand of the phone i guess, don't worry 
  • Options
    StormieElaineStormieElaine Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung galaxy S9. I've had the white screen for five days. 
  • Options
    eittyeitty Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    When we're going to get update its like seriously getting on nerves i was on level 50
  • Options
    kkh_Katherinekkh_Katherine Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've had the white screen since 10th June ... Can't believe it has been nearly 2 weeks ...   :s
  • Options
    clivi01clivi01 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I tried to download the game on my boyfriend's phone for the first time lol: Galaxy S21, 13. However, it also white screened. I am so sad, just trying hard to be patient.
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Mine was white screen then I did the disabling Google Play services long enough to get the game to work again, then immediately re-enable Google play services and everything still works.  I've had no issues with anything else because it was only disabled for maybe 1 minute. And I haven't had to disable it every time just that once 
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I have a Samsung S8 and I haven't been able to make the workaround work. :( I discovered that I have two similar apps: I have Google Play Services for AR which I can disable, and I have Google Play Services which cannot be disabled (or uninstalled for that matter). My only option is to uninstall any updates for Google Play Services, and I doubt that would help. When I tried disbaling Google Play Services for AR, it made no difference. So my screen is still white almost a week later.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Still nothing, I’m about to give up. Please glu fix this!
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Mine is Samsung Galaxy Tablet S7, Android Version 13. It was last updated on May 1, 2023 and my game was working but not signing into Facebook. Samsung said that Google Play protects us from viruses and hackers. You don't just randomly download a game off the internet people so why you disable your security for a game? The game is definitely ending bc why would they want to lose so much money from ALL their ANDROID players. I know I've spent THOUSANDS on the game so if they don't care about me, they definitely don't care about their other players smh!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They are working on a fix.  A lot of us have not taken the temp workaround.  I fully believe it will be remedied.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Diaana said:
    Still hoping they'll find a fix..

Best comment on here 😂😂😂😂😂👏👏👏
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    Been trying at least once a day to load my game & nothing. I got an email from them saying they're working hard to fix the issue & will notify me once it's up and running. They also closed my ticket & said to look on their official platforms for more information regarding this problem. If they had given an official update then they wouldn't have so many people emailing them in confusion. I understand things happen, but they can at least give an official update on this issue, so far it's been silence. 
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    shai_love said:
    Been trying at least once a day to load my game & nothing. I got an email from them saying they're working hard to fix the issue & will notify me once it's up and running. They also closed my ticket & said to look on their official platforms for more information regarding this problem. If they had given an official update then they wouldn't have so many people emailing them in confusion. I understand things happen, but they can at least give an official update on this issue, so far it's been silence. 
    They also don't have any official platforms. I asked them to link me, and they linked the Glu community Forum, I asked again and they said Facebook. Glus Facebook, twitter and Instagram have been disabled haha. And then they keep telling me if it have any further concerns to open a new in-game ticket. I feel like I'm talking to a wall because I CANT GET INTO THE GAME. How am I supposed to open an in-game ticket? 😂 This is honestly ridiculous.  I've started messaged EA on every platform I can find to see if I can get a response that's isn't illogical nonsense.