Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    Gina_Gina_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    shai_love said:
    Been trying at least once a day to load my game & nothing. I got an email from them saying they're working hard to fix the issue & will notify me once it's up and running. They also closed my ticket & said to look on their official platforms for more information regarding this problem. If they had given an official update then they wouldn't have so many people emailing them in confusion. I understand things happen, but they can at least give an official update on this issue, so far it's been silence. 
    They also don't have any official platforms. I asked them to link me, and they linked the Glu community Forum, I asked again and they said Facebook. Glus Facebook, twitter and Instagram have been disabled haha. And then they keep telling me if it have any further concerns to open a new in-game ticket. I feel like I'm talking to a wall because I CANT GET INTO THE GAME. How am I supposed to open an in-game ticket? 😂 This is honestly ridiculous.  I've started messaged EA on every platform I can find to see if I can get a response that's isn't illogical nonsense. 
    I had exactly same response. One day they said that are keeping this ticket open and will let me know of any updated, the next day they informed me that they are closing the ticket, telling me to keep an eye at their official channels and if I have any more concernes, to create new In-game ticket, which gave me giggles and I immidatly answered "an In-game ticket you say?".
    I get it, those are their standard words from the script, but for real. In game ticket?💀 They should have adjust it to the situation

My game stopped working night 12/13 June and I never got any notification since. I am kind of jealous of you dolls getting the notifications, it means that you can't get access to your game, but your doll exist and other players see her, so probably no progress loss (or very little loss). 

• Options
    ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Will we ever get an update on wthat's going on with the game and if this problem's gonna be fixed?
  • Options
    hokuhoku Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    android version 6. I don't have a white screen but a gray one since 2 weeks ago.

• Options
    QueenBriQueenBri Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Wouldn’t be surprised if this doesn’t get fixed until July
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I guess they're waiting to see how many people leave comments when not every player even knows about this blog smh!
  • Options
    Wake up people! It's NEVER getting fixed. They want to see how many people are going to risk getting hacked for them. It's ALWAYS been about the MONEY.
  • Options
    Do you know how much money they are losing right now bc ALL their ANDROID players can't play. They obviously don't care and this is just a distraction so they could announce the ending of the game. 
  • Options
    Still not working and I tried the disabling of Google play but I had uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now can't get my old game back cause Google play is disabled! I don't wanna lose my game of 5 years and tons of money so hopefully it gets fixed very soon
    Sounds like you just lost your game of 5 years smh!
  • Options
    jenmjenm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    definitely think the game should get small update to keep up with all the other google apps in our phone. THERE IS NO WAY FOR USE TO SAVE OUR PROGRESS. If I want to change phone I can't move my save because google play and fb wont connect to the app. 

+ my GPS app wont let me disable

So finally figured it out if it doesnt let you disable the app you can go to storage and clear the cache and data and I was finally able to open the game which i think is better than fully disable the app if it lets you
    btw that only worked for me because the google play service app didnt let me disable so what I did that worked was 

1. force close your kkh app 
    2. open GPS app and go storage and clear cache and click manage storage and clear all data. 
    3. immediately open kkh app, don't go to any other app or you will have to do everything again. Then the game will pop a text saying the app needs gps to work click ok and the game will launch 

If GPS lets you disable then I dont think you need to do this is just what worked for me. 
    OMG you legend. Could not disable GPS so cleared all the data and KKH cache. Its loading back up from the white screen, thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    QueenBriQueenBri Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    jenm said:
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    geenellys said:
    definitely think the game should get small update to keep up with all the other google apps in our phone. THERE IS NO WAY FOR USE TO SAVE OUR PROGRESS. If I want to change phone I can't move my save because google play and fb wont connect to the app. 

+ my GPS app wont let me disable

So finally figured it out if it doesnt let you disable the app you can go to storage and clear the cache and data and I was finally able to open the game which i think is better than fully disable the app if it lets you
    btw that only worked for me because the google play service app didnt let me disable so what I did that worked was 

1. force close your kkh app 
    2. open GPS app and go storage and clear cache and click manage storage and clear all data. 
    3. immediately open kkh app, don't go to any other app or you will have to do everything again. Then the game will pop a text saying the app needs gps to work click ok and the game will launch 

If GPS lets you disable then I dont think you need to do this is just what worked for me. 
    OMG you legend. Could not disable GPS so cleared all the data and KKH cache. Its loading back up from the white screen, thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Did you lose your progress?
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I just realized I actually don't have google play service on my phone only play store... So what are the options here 🤣
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Dorica said:
    I just realized I actually don't have google play service on my phone only play store... So what are the options here 🤣
    Download it and then open kkh.
    If it works you are lucky, if not disable Google play services and run kkh again. Then or you are one of the lucky ones or you are at the mercy of glu and ea like us🥲😂
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Ugh. Cleared data, and have to restart. :(
  • Options
    GenNuisanceGenNuisance Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Update, I am now on a Pixel 7 running Android 13.
    My J7 neo from earlier in the thread is still in use as purely a KKH machine until this issue gets worked out and I can transfer my progress over.
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    shai_love said:
    Been trying at least once a day to load my game & nothing. I got an email from them saying they're working hard to fix the issue & will notify me once it's up and running. They also closed my ticket & said to look on their official platforms for more information regarding this problem. If they had given an official update then they wouldn't have so many people emailing them in confusion. I understand things happen, but they can at least give an official update on this issue, so far it's been silence. 
    They also don't have any official platforms. I asked them to link me, and they linked the Glu community Forum, I asked again and they said Facebook. Glus Facebook, twitter and Instagram have been disabled haha. And then they keep telling me if it have any further concerns to open a new in-game ticket. I feel like I'm talking to a wall because I CANT GET INTO THE GAME. How am I supposed to open an in-game ticket? 😂 This is honestly ridiculous.  I've started messaged EA on every platform I can find to see if I can get a response that's isn't illogical nonsense. 
    They also told me to send an in-gam ticket if I encounter any more issues and I'm like.....I can't get into the game hence me emailing you like this....? KKH has a Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter although nothing has been posted since November. Although it's strange to disable official accounts even if Glu is now a subsidiary, there's no real mention of them or their games on EA's website. It's frustrating to say the least because having a giant company like EA should have made things better, not worse. 
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I'm not going to be ignored, Dan 🤣🤣

• Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I'm guessing there's no fix? My squadmembers have stopped (obviously...) logging in. I don't ever wanna remove them because it's not their fault. But we went from 15 active members every day to like 8-9.. some which haven't been on for up to 2 weeks now
  • Options
    Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    My game just loaded! I didn't do the workaround or anything w/ GPS.
    I decided to check my game, as I've tried launching it every couple of days since my game went down during the night of the 6/13, and it started up! 🤯 Not sure if it will crash again, so I'll keep you all posted. 🤔
    She/Her
    Android
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I decided to check my game, as I've tried launching it every couple of days since my game went down during the night of the 6/13, and it started up! 🤯 Not sure if it will crash again, so I'll keep you all posted. 🤔
    Hi! What phone and android version do you have? Someone else said the same thing and they had android 12. 
  • Options
    Hi! What phone and android version do you have? Someone else said the same thing and they had android 12. 
    Hi! I have a Samsung Galaxy S21, Android ver 13!
    She/Her
    Android
  • Options
    Update: it crashed ~ I'm hit w/ the white screen again. ROFL. 🤡💀
    She/Her
    Android
  • Options
    casey224casey224 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Mine is still not working.  It's been over a week, already!  This is just plain annoying!  Can't Glu or Google Play Games or KKH just fix it??!  This for so long, makes no sense.  The Android "work around it" doesn't work, either.  Maybe if Kim loses enough money with the Android players who are still unable to play and she loses out... Maybe KKH will do something and FIX it.
  • Options
    RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Can't play without deactivating Google Play Services, but more importantly can't play on my new phone at all since there's no way to transfer the data without Google or Facebook. 😔
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    They are working on a fix.  A lot of us have not taken the temp workaround.  I fully believe it will be remedied.   <3
    Hey @kokokokonut

I cannot think of any reason in the world why a tech fix would take this long. Please just be honest with us! 

Has KK decided the game no longer fits her brand? Cool if that’s the case but let’s end it with a celebration rather than this slow death. The KKH Fans deserve respect.

I know how fast the fix would be if it were a sports game, gun toting shoot ‘em up, testosterone filled car chase or a game with zombies. 

It’s not even just THIS issue that’s affecting the game. Where are all the storylines? What happened to Kimiversary? Why is Kollections such a mess? I could go on…

As a Squad Leader, I really feel for my Dolls that cannot login. 

Just tell us what’s really going on please. 

With much respect,

MUTHA 💋

• Options
    GhostsofHistoryGhostsofHistory Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy s6 lite UI VERSION 5.1white screen tonight and second device is moto stylus g android version 11 just opened white screen.
  • Options
    SaffronpancakeSaffronpancake Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have an update! Though there is good news and bad news.

The good news is, we found out what's causing the issue -- it's a new update to Google Play Services. If you UNINSTALL disable GPGS, KKH will then work. After disabling GPGS, when you launch KKH, you will see a pop-up asking you to enable GPGS, but you can just ignore it and it should not come back.

1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. You'll see a warning that it could affect other apps. It's OK, you'll re-enable it later and everything will be fine.
    2. Then launch Kim Kardashian Hollywood. 
    3. You may get a pop-up notification telling you you must enable Google Play Sevices. Don't tap it! In a few seconds your game should launch normally.
    4. Once you are finished playing, don't forget to to re-enable Google Play Services! Keeping it disabled could affect other apps on your device.
    5. On your mobile device, open Settings . Tap on Apps, click on the drop down to select 'Disabled'. Select Google Play Store > touch enable.

The bad news is that I don't know if you're using Google Play Services for other applications, and also, we need to figure out exactly what is causing this issue. It is not coming from our end as it is due to an update to Google Play Services.

I'll come back when I have more information.

GPS is essential to the Google apps 😐 Even if you can disable it, you shouldn't 🤨
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Still no updates?
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I have a feeling this is never going to be fixed, if all it takes is for glu or EA to update the game then why haven’t they yet? I’m guessing they will never fix it. This sucks big time. 
  • Options
    AnnidiaAnnidia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited June 2023
    If the game is shutting down, it would be the best time to say it now officially, instead of keeping the players hung on a loose thread. 

The last proper update was 6 months ago. The Kollections have gone weird, the Seasons have no themes of their own, no Weekend quests, no videos of Kim before an event, social media handles all dead... just say it face-to-face whether this game is shutting down or not. Yes most of us are females but that doesn't mean we would start crying on getting the news bruh  

Compared to other games, this game actually has a very loyal player-base. Many players have spent much money on the game. Some of them also gave out their dollars just before getting the eternal white screen of doom. It's not fair to them that they are not able to play! 

Please stop playing these mind games with us and give us an official confirmation whether this game is actually dead or not.

• Options
    turkeytoneturkeytone Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen, Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 10.1, Android 8.1