Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    Lol wish they gave us and update of "were still working on it" or something. If I never get into the game again I'll be kinda sad ngl wanna say goodbye to my stuff 💀
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    These people ain't serious. Misses?? I'm literally out because this game's team can't get their house in order. What do you mean collect your awards in the game??Get rid of that white screen(And add in Facebook backup while you're at it coz clearly Play Games is not messing with us no more). Do these people know how annoying the situation is getting and how distasteful this is of them. No communication as to when we are gonna get an actual fix and a bogus temporary fix that doesn't work! They need to stop doing this to us.
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Also got a newsletter 🫣
    Jesus fix your game don't tease us.

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Oh and btw on my old Android phone game is working 🤣
    I just turned it on. I had game installed since December there but not playing it.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    Oh and btw on my old Android phone game is working 🤣
    I just turned it on. I had game installed since December there but not playing it.
    And it's linked only on Google play. I don't have extra Facebook account. So maybe this means something. I just got that pop up about game not being linked to Google play and that's it . It's working. How, I don't know.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for this.   What is the OS version of the device that is opening and working?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for this.   What is the OS version of the device that is opening and working?
    It's Huawei phone with emui 12.0.0 it can't be upgraded so maybe that's why is working .
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    It's Huawei phone with emui 12.0.0 it can't be upgraded so maybe that's why is working .
    And I haven't upgraded any applications also. I turned off automatic update because of low storage of the phone. We'll see how long it will last. I'll keep playing on it and get back to you if it stops.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    The game was also playing on my boyfriend's tablet which is Lenovo...but i can't play there because is not mine 😂
    12nd day of white screen for me and still no update or even announcement of how many days is gonna take to fix the game... even from EA not even glu... I just don't care anymore...im proud  because i didn't spend many money at this, im sorry for the people that did, you guys don't deserve this treatment. 

• Options
    laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I can't keep doing this disable thing, the pop ups I get because of it are driving me nuts 😅 What exactly is causing the issue? Is it an update Google did that now clashes with KKH? Cos I don't recall updating the KKH app recently
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    So my Google Play services just updated....I don't know if this will officially fix the game. Still have it deleted. As soon as game is fixed, especially with saving to Google/Facebook, might re-download and get progress back.
  • Options
    AnnidiaAnnidia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    GPS has a lot of games compatible to it. So why only KKH is facing problems because of one update? 🤧
  • Options
    EleEle Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    It's been 14 days since the game worked in my phone for the last time... i am constantly checking here for updates on the situation... Why aren't EA or GLU giving official updates to us players? It is a lack of respect... Maybe they should provide information of the issue instead of sending mails about claiming a gift that we can't even get without login to the game🙄 what a mess...i think they are not giving information because they don't know how to fix it, or even worse, because they don't know how to announce that the game is over for Android players... 
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts

Urm... Yeah I'd love to 😭😤
  • Options
    Ele said:
    It's been 14 days since the game worked in my phone for the last time... i am constantly checking here for updates on the situation... Why aren't EA or GLU giving official updates to us players? It is a lack of respect... Maybe they should provide information of the issue instead of sending mails about claiming a gift that we can't even get without login to the game🙄 what a mess...i think they are not giving information because they don't know how to fix it, or even worse, because they don't know how to announce that the game is over for Android players... 
    My God if they end up announcing that the game is over for Android users I'll be so livid for being taken on a ride for this long. But from experience, I used to play another online game called Primal Legends. At one point the game just logged itself out from Facebook(which was necessary for you to play, like you couldn't play if you weren't connected to Facebook) such that you were either forced to start a new game and lose your progress and unlockables or wait for a fix that would allow you to log in to Facebook and restore your progress. The fix never came 3yrs down the line. The game is still on Playstore but it's pretty much a dead game. You can't play versus mode because no one is playing it anymore. This game is giving me the same vibe. I'm trying to be hopeful but I know a “We don't care much” situation when I see one.
  • Options
    FoxieLola said:

Same here girl same here 🤣

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    lol1309lol1309 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Samsung galaxy s23 android

White screen since over a week. Tried the hack with enabling google play services.. game worked again but my log in is gone and i cant connect my old account because google play services are off... great..😔 really hope i get my account back.. the otherwise all my stars are gone😨
  • Options
    RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Dorica said:
    FoxieLola said:

Me too..smh

• Options
    MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Dorica said:
    FoxieLola said:

Me too..smh

My notification was about collecting a prize inside the game. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Options
    This silent treatment is really getting on my nerves....
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    This silent treatment is really getting on my nerves....
    I want to punch a wall right now lol😂 They are so mean to us, what did we do to deserve this 😂
  • Options
    I have asked, very sincerely and I believe that the white  screen and other issues will be fixed soon. Soon is relative, I know. I don't work for Glu, I'm a player. I'm told they are working on it.  <3 I believe it. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I have asked, very sincerely and I believe that the white  screen and other issues will be fixed soon. Soon is relative, I know. I don't work for Glu, I'm a player. I'm told they are working on it.  <3 I believe it. 

This is what they tell everyone but they can't offer anything but a generic template reply. They're not fixing it. They don't care about the game or resolving it. 
  • Options
    AnnidiaAnnidia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    The game has been showing white screen for more than 2 weeks, but also sending newsletter emails and notifications. 

Can you believe the audacity?! 😃😃😃

• Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas can you ask how many days, weeks or months is gonna take to them? And tell us? Thanks
  • Options

This is what they tell everyone but they can't offer anything but a generic template reply. They're not fixing it. They don't care about the game or resolving it. 
    Agree to disagree.  I wouldn’t be saying it will be fixed, if I didn’t believe it.  I can’t give any kind of timeline, but when I hear more info, I’ll share.  Right Now, all I have is that it’s being worked on, and a fix is coming. Contrary to some opinion, the game has not been left to fall apart. Just because there is no new storyline and prizes, doesn’t mean they aren’t going to maintain it in working order.  Let’s face it, our game isn’t number 1 any more. Plus summertime vacations all mean slower response. I am confident we’ll all be playing normally soon.  When I have more info, I’ll share,    <3

0ff to finish cleaning.I hate housework, love a clean house.  Re the game, Hang in there.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

Agree to disagree.  I wouldn’t be saying it will be fixed, if I didn’t believe it.  I can’t give any kind of timeline, but when I hear more info, I’ll share.  Right Now, all I have is that it’s being worked on, and a fix is coming. Contrary to some opinion, the game has not been left to fall apart. Just because there is no new storyline and prizes, doesn’t mean they aren’t going to maintain it in working order.  Let’s face it, our game isn’t number 1 any more. Plus summertime vacations all mean slower response. I am confident we’ll all be playing normally soon.  When I have more info, I’ll share,    <3

0ff to finish cleaning.I hate housework, love a clean house.  Re the game, Hang in there.  <3
    But what makes you so confident? Like you said, you don't work for them or know what's going on any more than we do. They've never taken two weeks to fix a problem like this before. When they stop updating and providing story lines and prizes, it's when they're beginning to retire the game. We've seen it happen with other games before, like Kendall and Kylie for example. 

I've submitted a complaint/report to google about the developer.
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited June 2023
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Love their reply (sarcasm) 
    Keep an eye on our official channels 🤣🤣

Ummm glu, can you provide links to channels your actually updating with info and keeping your loyal players in the loop 🤔 😉 
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited June 2023
    Noel888 said:
    Love their reply (sarcasm) 
    Keep an eye on our official channels 🤣🤣

Ummm glu, can you provide links to channels your actually updating with info and keeping your loyal players in the loop 🤔 😉 
    Yeah they closed the ticket . More info would have been nice.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.