Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    How much longer? I want to get my progress back with Facebook/Google again. 
  • Options
    EnzagirlieEnzagirlie Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I can't keep doing this disable thing, the pop ups I get because of it are driving me nuts 😅 What exactly is causing the issue? Is it an update Google did that now clashes with KKH? Cos I don't recall updating the KKH app recently
    I can't keep doing this disable thing, the pop ups I get because of it are driving me nuts 😅 What exactly is causing the issue? Is it an update Google did that now clashes with KKH? Cos I don't recall updating the KKH app recently
    I literally just stopped because of this, my calendar is a mess right now because it's not syncing well just because I'm always disabling GPS. Everything will just stopped working, so I just playing all together. 
  • Options
    LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    It will be absolutely wild if this is how the game ends. At least give me a heads up so I can spend all of the k-stars and gems I was saving for a rainy day
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • Options
    Lotty_M3Lotty_M3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Google Pixel 6 - Android version 13 
    Still getting the white screen and due to disabling Google Play Services I can't see any offers or make any purchases :(
  • Options
    kbarrkbarr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Google pixel 7  android version 13. White screen 
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I literally just stopped because of this, my calendar is a mess right now because it's not syncing well just because I'm always disabling GPS. Everything will just stopped working, so I just playing all together. 
    my calendar also! :(
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I guess the radio silence is speaking for itself. I still have the alarm going off when I should check the sys If I want to go for the prizes or not and i'm opening the app still somewhat hopeful that maybe i get it running this time.
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Lol even this comes up now when you go to the reviews on google Play store 
  • Options
    VaniVani Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen, can't play the game.
    Samsung Galaxy S9, Android version 10
  • Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I have the white screen this morning can't  play Samsung Galaxy Android Version 9
  • Options

• Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Okay it has been 15 days since I can't play. Some people even more...
    Are You serious not getting any fix for this? No posts, not even a word? 
    Only saying "we are working on it", what are you working on for 2 weeks?! Is there anyone capable left in this firm or yours? Real developers would solve this problem in a day not in two weeks. 
    Some people are still paying for this game. Are they gonna get their money back for this sham? 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's a long 4 day holiday weekend, Wednesday morning I'll send links to some of the relevant posts here, and ask for progress about our white screen and fb issues.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    We're working on it = they are not doing anything. 

Even if some how it gets fixed at some point, that doesn't mean they spent weeks fixing it. It'll just mean that they finally decided to do so. 
  • Options
    sexykbsexykb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    After nearly over a week still white screening on my Samsung s20fe
  • Options
    Where I come from you first solve problems at your work and then go on holiday, or don't go at all until it's fixed. So that's not excuse. 
    They just don't want to do it.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I really hope that the game is getting worked on and I really enjoy this game hate not been able to play 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2023
    I believe they are working on a fix @Towanda_KKH
    And  @Dorica I'm sorry I was not clear.  I have no idea about Glu's holiday schedule.  But My Family has mini vacation from 5ish till Wednesday.   So I meant I will make links and reach out to Glu then. :)  if you celebrate....Happy 4th of July!  I love bbqing, the fireworks, the pool.  The sun!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's a long 4 day holiday weekend, Wednesday morning I'll send links to some of the relevant posts here, and ask for progress about our white screen and fb issues.  

You've mentioned that you don't work for Glu, but do you have a different way of communicating with them than general.players do? I'm a bit confused as to how you will obtain a different answer from them than we do? 
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Okay it has been 15 days since I can't play. Some people even more...
    Are You serious not getting any fix for this? No posts, not even a word? 
    Only saying "we are working on it", what are you working on for 2 weeks?! Is there anyone capable left in this firm or yours? Real developers would solve this problem in a day not in two weeks. 
    Some people are still paying for this game. Are they gonna get their money back for this sham? 

The fact that it's gonna hit a month for me in a week or so without access to the game is nuts to say the least. In addition, if(and that's a big if)they do actually end up fixing the game, they might still leave us with no progress back up options for Android users. For myself, the last back up was like level 20, I had around 30M followers, I had not bought alot of the businesses and houses I own at level 25 with 130M+ followers and I was just a few K-stars away from buying the plane. If by bad luck I lose my phone or it gets stolen, that's back to 30M, if Facebook would even allow me to get back that progress.😔
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    Thanks for this.   What is the OS version of the device that is opening and working?
    It's Huawei phone with emui 12.0.0 it can't be upgraded so maybe that's why is working .
    And I haven't upgraded any applications also. I turned off automatic update because of low storage of the phone. We'll see how long it will last. I'll keep playing on it and get back to you if it stops.
    It stopped working on my old phone also ⚰️
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I'm not gonna disable goggle play services a lot of my apps need it and I will not destroy  my phone to play this game period need a permanent fix 
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I'm not gonna disable goggle play services a lot of my apps need it and I will not destroy  my phone to play this game period need a permanent fix 
    Disabling Google Play Services was such a bad fix to be honest. It's like having a problem with say your kidney, and the doctors tell you they'll remove your spinal cord to fix the issue.. because that's what the Google Play Services are like to android phones. The spine that sorta runs the machine. I can't believe that was really thrown at our faces as a fix
  • Options
    I tried to put in a complaint with Google services, because theres an option to put in feedback or complaint about issues with Game Developers if they're not assisting you, and honestly google were equally as useless as Glu have been. Glu blame Google, Google blames Glu
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I tried to put in a complaint with Google services, because theres an option to put in feedback or complaint about issues with Game Developers if they're not assisting you, and honestly google were equally as useless as Glu have been. Glu blame Google, Google blames Glu
    I can't blame Google for an issue that only affects one game, that's where EA/Glu messed up because why are they acting like Google Play had a random update that created a weird glitch yet only one game was affected. 
  • Options
    planetvplanetv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    im so tired of this bro 😭 i love this game sm and ive been playing since i was like 7... they need to get this shit fixed. its so unfair that i have to suffer just cause im an android user
  • Options
    The android players are affected but the iphone players playing with no problems that's crazy to me and I keep checking my game everyday all I get is the white screen 
  • Options
    mandyscandymandyscandy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have talked to Google several times they keep saying they have no idea what I'm talking about 

• Options
    The android players are affected but the iphone players playing with no problems that's crazy to me and I keep checking my game everyday all I get is the white screen 
    Glu tried to tell me that some iOS players are affected too... And I was like yeah okay sure 😂