Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited July 2023
    shai_love said:
    I tried to put in a complaint with Google services, because theres an option to put in feedback or complaint about issues with Game Developers if they're not assisting you, and honestly google were equally as useless as Glu have been. Glu blame Google, Google blames Glu
    I can't blame Google for an issue that only affects one game, that's where EA/Glu messed up because why are they acting like Google Play had a random update that created a weird glitch yet only one game was affected. 
    I agree, it's not on them. However, it is an affiliated developer and they have a help section that tells you to reach out if you're having problems with a developer of a game on their platform. That shouldn't be an option if they aren't willing to assist you in communicating with the developer/help with the issue. But also want them to be aware that Glu is encouraging players to disable Google services and putting their device at risk to malware and stolen data, and messing up all their apps and google services. 
  • Options
    rouzyigovrouzyigov Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    The android players are affected but the iphone players playing with no problems that's crazy to me and I keep checking my game everyday all I get is the white screen 
    Glu tried to tell me that some iOS players are affected too... And I was like yeah okay sure 😂
    It’s not true I’m with iPhone but it’s not working here too ,can’t log in with Facebook to continue the game ,I have Samsung and shows a white screen from 3 weeks it’s killing me ,this is ridiculous what they do …
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    shai_love said:
    I tried to put in a complaint with Google services, because theres an option to put in feedback or complaint about issues with Game Developers if they're not assisting you, and honestly google were equally as useless as Glu have been. Glu blame Google, Google blames Glu
    I can't blame Google for an issue that only affects one game, that's where EA/Glu messed up because why are they acting like Google Play had a random update that created a weird glitch yet only one game was affected. 
    I agree, it's not on them. However, it is an affiliated developer and they have a help section that tells you to reach out if you're having problems with a developer of a game on their platform. That shouldn't be an option if they aren't willing to assist you in communicating with the developer/help with the issue. But also want them to be aware that Glu is encouraging players to disable Google services and putting their device at risk to malware and stolen data, and messing up all their apps and google services. 

I knew they didn't give a flying sh*t when they suggested that idea knowing how potentially dangerous it is. And the fact that it started messing around with some people's phones in the forum should be something Glu should be held accountable for to say the least
  • Options
    Cristina222Cristina222 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    White screen on samsung galaxy S21 plus android 13
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    rouzyigov said:
    The android players are affected but the iphone players playing with no problems that's crazy to me and I keep checking my game everyday all I get is the white screen 
    Glu tried to tell me that some iOS players are affected too... And I was like yeah okay sure 😂
    It’s not true I’m with iPhone but it’s not working here too ,can’t log in with Facebook to continue the game ,I have Samsung and shows a white screen from 3 weeks it’s killing me ,this is ridiculous what they do …

Does your iPhone have a white screen or just not able to connect to fb.....??
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Tik tok Glu... We are waiting 😢
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Noel888 said:
    rouzyigov said:first start with not allowing to log in with Facebook and from a week white screen too ,but I was again half of month to play ,this is absolutely shit what they do will all of us 

Does your iPhone have a white screen or just not able to connect to fb.....??

• Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Any updates @eggsandbananas?
  • Options
    keke0388 said:
    Any updates @eggsandbananas?
    They don't seem to respond to people
  • Options
    ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited July 2023
    Is it possible that this issue is taking this long to be fixed? Like can we get at least a short info about the progress or anything?
  • Options
    ljubica9 said:
    Is it possible that this issue is taking this long to be fixed? Like can we get at least a short info about the progress or anything?
    I don’t even think they fix it ,the game even don’t have new daily events ,nothing new and no new upgrades ,so they need to tell of us a little more about did the game gonna work again or not !!!
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I think it’s obvious they are letting this game run as long as they can but they’re not going to be updating it anymore. Just like the Kendall and Kylie game it eventually stopped working. I hope I’m wrong but that’s what it seems like.
  • Options
    MikiDzanMikiDzan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

Glu helping and listening their players now 😡
  • Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    The players need to know something and how much longer we have to wait? 😡
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited July 2023
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    I think it’s obvious they are letting this game run as long as they can but they’re not going to be updating it anymore. Just like the Kendall and Kylie game it eventually stopped working. I hope I’m wrong but that’s what it seems like.
    At least Kendall and Kylie still worked till its death bed, Kim’s game is just utter bs at this point. I keep logging in hoping maybe it’ll work, but I’m just disappointed.
  • Options
    How long will you keep ignoring us and the problem @GluAdmin ?
  • Options
    sadgalnylaasadgalnylaa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is really sad. All we are asking for is an update on whether you are still working on a fix or not. Just a reassurance that this is not the end for us android users 
  • Options
    ArwenArwen Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My game stopped working on June 16th. Last night, out of the blue, I got a notification saying that Kim is waiting for me to play or something like that. I opened the game and guess what... it's still not working!! Is this some kind of joke? 🤬
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hope everyone enjoyed the 4th of July.  I wrote to Glu, asking if they can share any info about when the game will be fixed. We’ve been waiting a while since white screen 1st started, and the FB issue started just before that.   If I hear back privately I’ll share whatever info I get, but I asked on behalf of all the players, hoping Glu will pop on and tell us directly.  I linked this thread, let’s hope for the best.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Omg, that's amazing! Will signing into Facebook/Google Play services work again? So I can get my progess back?
  • Options
    Hi all, I was on PTO for the past two weeks, so I haven't had a chance to give an update.

We have a fix for the Android issue, and will hope to get the build live some time between Jul 13-20. I will update y'all again once I have more information. We have run into a lot of issues with this fix, from PTOs to technical problems that we have been working to resolve. Once I have a clearer idea of the time frame I will post another update. Thank you everyone for your patience.
    Thanks for info. Hope we will get some compensation for not be able to play one month.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited July 2023
    Thank you 😀 I feel better now 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Hi all, I was on PTO for the past two weeks, so I haven't had a chance to give an update.

We have a fix for the Android issue, and will hope to get the build live some time between Jul 13-20. I will update y'all again once I have more information. We have run into a lot of issues with this fix, from PTOs to technical problems that we have been working to resolve. Once I have a clearer idea of the time frame I will post another update. Thank you everyone for your patience.
    I THINK MY HOPE IN MANKIND HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Meanwhile I hope the fix comes with a Facebook back up fix or a Google Play one. Or both. Android users are still going to be far from ok even after we weather the white screen storm
  • Options
    PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I really hope that this does get fixed and that we get compensation for not being able to play! Diamonds and seasons points 
  • Options
    Oh and who knows if we will have our progress... That's my biggest concern.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah hope we get compensated some way 
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    Oh and who knows if we will have our progress... That's my biggest concern.
    This!! And not forgetting the people who thought they could fix the game by uninstalling it. In the case we get our progress my major concern was the Top Couples list. Am I going to remain at the same spot as from when I last left the game, am I going to drop a little, or am I going to drop so far down that it won't matter to save the coupling because it would be just easier to start a fresh one instead of wasting K-stars to shield myself from the follower count drop that results from a break up?