Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I really miss the game and my doll been wearing the same outfit since 6/30/23 😭 can't talk about willow pape anymore 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hey all,

Update will likely come out sometime next week. I'm hoping it'll be earlier in the week but I can't promise anything!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @eggsandbananas we want more information about what is going to happen when the game is fixed 
  • Options
    nfinley123nfinley123 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    going on 1 whole month now with the white screen, i've spent wayyyyyy to much money on this game for years for this to be happening.. i think we have all been very patient.. They really need to get this fixed. :( 
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    going on 1 whole month now with the white screen, i've spent wayyyyyy to much money on this game for years for this to be happening.. i think we have all been very patient.. They really need to get this fixed. :( 
    I think the much we can do is be patient now and wait for next week and cross fingers that we aren't gonna get played. We have complained enough, now we just hope they care enough to actually fix the game within the course of next week
  • Options
    bugsy2301bugsy2301 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know! I've been kinda "put out" by the lack of official communication from the app / Google Play themselves so I'd pretty much resigned myself to the idea of the game just being dead and buried.
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    And to think this time last year we were getting surveys about closet organization and now the game barely has a leg to stand on 
  • Options
    GentritGentrit Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can someone please tell what would happen to our progress, because I unfortunately have un installed the game and I hope this won't lead to losing all my progress. Am fine with few months but not all of it
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    K
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I really miss the game and my doll been wearing the same outfit since 6/30/23 😭 can't talk about willow pape anymore 🤦‍♀️
    I know. I was finally filling up my closet with all these diamond dresses that I couldn't wait to wear for my squad and now I'm stuck with the same outfit, hairdo, makeup, etc for over a month now! Smh! I even bought diamonds right before I signed off so that I would have plenty when the new diamond boxes were displayed. Now I have a white screen.
  • Options
    cookinenspicecookinenspice Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Samsung S7 phone. Still getting white background on july 16th so unable to play
  • Options
    EdithsDaphneEdithsDaphne Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    What do y'all think this bug might be? I'm curious 🤔
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Well. We're doomed. Really hate having to wait so long for a fix.
  • Options
    I just hope there are no more delays and by the end of the week everybody that plays can play
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Noel888 said:
    I just hope there are no more delays and by the end of the week everybody that plays can play
    I think it will be a 💩show 🤣
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I think so too @Dorica
  • Options
    Dorica said:
    Noel888 said:
    Lmaooo. I am really trying to stay positive but the statement changed literally from "between 13th and the 20th" to "the end of next week". I hope there won't be another "next week"
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Noel888 said:
    Lmaooo. I am really trying to stay positive but the statement changed literally from "between 13th and the 20th" to "the end of next week". I hope there won't be another "next week"
    Isn't "end of next week" referring to this week's end, given the date of the last update?
  • Options
    @Reina12 yes it does. I was just taking note of the fact that the first update was that we'd get a fix between the course of the 13th and the 20th of this month(which would mean we would be free of this issue by tomorrow)which was changed to "the end of next week" which means we have to wait till Saturday(end of this week) if necessary to finally get a fix. I'm just worried that if the statement changes again I'd have to delete the game. Logically it's easy to assume if this can happen to us once, it can happen to us again.
  • Options
    Another concern is the fix might just be only for the white screen issue. The Facebook issue is still pending. I for example really want to buy a new phone and move the game to my current phone. I'm wondering how to do that without losing progress when I have nowhere to back it up to 
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Another concern is the fix might just be only for the white screen issue. The Facebook issue is still pending. I for example really want to buy a new phone and move the game to my current phone. I'm wondering how to do that without losing progress when I have nowhere to back it up to 
    Yeah I'm not sure if they are going to fix this issue.... I assumed it was for white screen only as well.
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    Yeah I'm not sure if they are going to fix this issue.... I assumed it was for white screen only asReina12 said:
    Yeah I'm not sure if they are going to fix this issue.... I assumed it was for white screen only as well.
    Maybe part of the fix will include being able to reconnect to Google play which should mean saving current game play data......
  • Options

• Options
    I really hope this fix doesn't have another delay 🤔ready to play the game 
  • Options

Lmao Kim is so patient, she's been waiting for some of us for a month. Love that for her🙄
  • Options
    Noel888 said:
    Maybe part of the fix will include being able to reconnect to Google play which should mean saving current game play data......
    You know what, now that I'm thinking of it, this should be how the fix should work. Because clearly the game has shown us it's not entirely happy being operated/played without having it connected to Google's Play Games service and that's why we are here. They should find a way to correct the error and have the game connected back to Play Games. At least we can say we have one back up option locked in.
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited July 2023
    @eggsandbananas do you know what day are we gonna get the update? Its Thursday and not a single word expect that is scheduled for this week
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Still no fix yet, we’re sitting on the supposed last day of the fix. 
  • Options
    Still no fix yet, we’re sitting on the supposed last day of the fix. 
    Correction. They changed the statement to the end of the week much later. So we'll have to wait until Saturday so we can start complaining again if we don't get the fix...or better yet just delete the game