Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    This is genuinely so frustrating especially given the fact that progress can be lost. Also just been told by another squad member that my role as squad leader has been given to them 😑 obviously can't be helped but still frustrating 
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Peachesx said:
    This is genuinely so frustrating especially given the fact that progress can be lost. Also just been told by another squad member that my role as squad leader has been given to them 😑 obviously can't be helped but still frustrating 
    I have probably been kicked out of the one I was in. You are lucky to get back to a functional squad. It took me so much time to find a good squad like the one I was in. I'm sad the search is gonna start again
  • Options
    Julz24Julz24 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi guys. So I've also posted before about my game not logging in. So i also deleted the game, downloaded again. Been weeks it shows white screen, not tonight when I tried it loaded white screen gone, first said the game is having problems with Google play but still signed in and loaded, had to start over and said I've played before then it was loading the whole time took to long so I minimized the game closed it when I went back in white screen again.... :(
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi all,

There should be a new version on Android arriving today. It will have the same version number (13.6.1) but is actually a newer build (1306102). Note that due to a privacy issue, we had to disable video ads and offers on Android. We are looking to fix this as soon as possible -- hoping for a fix next week or so.

There will be a compensation call forthcoming but I do not have a timeline on it. Also hoping it comes next week.

Thank you for your patience!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Anybody trying to get back into the game get kicked when trying to connect to face book? Like it can’t find saved data? 
  • Options
    Hi all,

There should be a new version on Android arriving today. It will have the same version number (13.6.1) but is actually a newer build (1306102). Note that due to a privacy issue, we had to disable video ads and offers on Android. We are looking to fix this as soon as possible -- hoping for a fix next week or so.

There will be a compensation call forthcoming but I do not have a timeline on it. Also hoping it comes next week.

The day is almost ending for me where I am. I wish we could have been given a timeline but I'm hopeful by tomorrow morning I would have gained access to the game
  • Options
    Anybody trying to get back into the game get kicked when trying to connect to face book? Like it can’t find saved data? 
    Are you already able to access the game?? How's that possible??
  • Options
    Peachesx said:
    I have probably been kicked out of the one I was in. You are lucky to get back to a functional squad. It took me so much time to find a good squad like the one I was in. I'm sad the search is gonna start again
    I was squad leader so not able to be kicked out. Once we finally get back feel free to join mine of you like!🫶🏻
  • Options
    Great back in the game and all progress lost!!! Took me right back to the start 😭😭
  • Options
    Yes! Now I don't think I'll get my game back 
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    My game is working. Just where I was. I just checked last items I won and they are there. 🥳
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I hope everything is good now. My husband is an android player.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Peachesx said:
    Yes! Now I don't think I'll get my game back 
    Me neither. I had an old save but all my beautiful items I won over the years are gone! I’m actually in tears over it. They need to now focus on the face book connection. 
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Well I'll try.
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    My game has rebooted as if I never left! All my save data there. I hope those that have lost theirs get their data back! 
  • Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited July 2023
    I'm back in the game still have my progress and my doll hubby didn't divorce her but my squad kicked me out 
  • Options
    rouzyigovrouzyigov Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Hi all,

I can’t log in with Facebook when it’s gonna be available again ?
  • Options
    @Peachesx what's your squad's name
    Otherwise can anyone really suggest a good squad??

Also my coupling dropped down 16 positions I feel so wasted. All that money spent at the Oak so I can drop down 16 positions I'm so annoyed 😭😭

Otherwise everything is working fine
  • Options
    I'm back in the game still have my progress and my doll hubby didn't divorce her but my squad kicked me out 
    They kicked me out of mine too😭 Now I'm squadless
  • Options
    @Peachesx what's your squad's name
    Otherwise can anyone really suggest a good squad??

Also my coupling dropped down 16 positions I feel so wasted. All that money spent at the Oak so I can drop down 16 positions I'm so annoyed 😭😭

Otherwise everything is working fine
    I can't even get into my game at the moment  😒 it won't let me sign in with Facebook and isn't finding my game on Google play
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I'm not sure Facebook is the problem for those struggling with that. I'm not logged into Facebook via my game and my progress is fine
  • Options
    I'm not sure Facebook is the problem for those struggling with that. I'm not logged into Facebook via my game and my progress is fine

Actually for those like me who are logged with Facebook and Game Center for Google it’s big problem,on my iPhone the game don’t even work with Facebook since last year and they don’t fix it 
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited July 2023
    @eggsandbananas I still have the white screen

Edit: it works now
    Android
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    If you don't have your old progress, AND you have your old Hollywood ID, send me a PM with your current Hollywood ID and I might be able to send you back your old game.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    It works! Hope we get tapjoy offers soon too :) 😀🤞
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I am also signed into Google play again. Does that mean my game is saving now?
  • Options
    If you don't have your old progress, AND you have your old Hollywood ID, send me a PM with your current Hollywood ID and I might be able to send you back your old game.
    I've pmd you 😊
  • Options
    MissSapphireRoseMissSapphireRose Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I had a hair I won in the Seasons box. It's the braid with the mini flowers. From a dating event? I don't have it anymore. But I have all my other outfits. 
  • Options
    I send you message with my id from my facebook save
  • Options
    @Peachesx then please do tell the name of the squad once your game gets fixed. Hopefully none of the 2 squads I applied for would have accepted me and it would be a pleasure to be in yours. Hope your game gets recovered soon💯