Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

Comments

• Options
    MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    So if you can't remember your old ID you're just stuck with a game that levels behind and missing items? That's messed up and not OK. People spent a lot of time and often times money curating Klosets on this game. If you have screenshot proof of your level I think you should have some kind of recourse or path to get your old game back.

This definitely needs a better or just different kind of fix. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Options
    PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    So if you can't remember your old ID you're just stuck with a game that levels behind and missing items? That's messed up and not OK. People spent a lot of time and often times money curating Klosets on this game. If you have screenshot proof of your level I think you should have some kind of recourse or path to get your old game back.

This definitely needs a better or just different kind of fix. 
    Agree completely. When the white screen happened I was level 54 and now I'm 46. I don't know my ID but I have screen shot proof of my level but I guess that doesn't matter. I don't have any season stuff or any of the stuff from throw back SYS or kollections that I opened. If it can't be fixed I'm not sure if I'll be playing anymore.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• Options
    eittyeitty Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was on level 49 before update now I'm 29 like what the hell
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Offers will be fixed next week that's what @eggsandbananas said also some kind of compensation too for the white screen problem I think 
  • Options
    EleEle Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am wondering for people who can access the game but have lost their progress... if you can access the game now, in help&support section inside the game you can see your ID. Wouldn't it be useful for Glu to check your level when the game crashed with this ID? Or have they changed the IDs with the update?
  • Options
    planetvplanetv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    updated and reopened the game today. was super excited when it worked until i realized my doll was basically robbed 😭 car is gone, majority of clothes/shoes and all of makeup is gone, no private jet, and my doll only has 14k when I had left her with a little over 100k kash. she also only has 70 kstars and is now on level 21 when she used to be level 35 and a lot of progress was unsaved 😭
  • Options
    bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    edited July 2023
    I can get on now, but no freebie star videos available.  Everything seems to be the same and I still have my squad.  No update available on playstore though.
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Yay! I can play again! Can't login anywhere but at least I can play! 😃😃😃
  • Options
    PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Any updates on if we are going to be getting some sort of compensation for not being able to play for so long?
  • Options
    rickivichdalerickivichdale Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi everyone, hope this helps, I logged back into the game but lost all progress since November last year... I sent a ticket to support and they found my lost progress and just sent it over up until the 10th june, so looks like I have everything from before the white screen happened! 😁 
  • Options
    @eggsandbananas what day will the offers and compensation be?
  • Options
    _nanyc_nanyc Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Any news about our saved progress on Facebook? @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please post about looking for squads, and other squad business in the Squads Section.  Moving posts now. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut when will we be getting diamond and star offers back in the game? @eggsandbananas said this week I think

• Options
    SuzyVSuzyV Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello! I still have not been able to play since the middle of the 9th anniversary event. I have uninstalled and downloaded the game multiple times. I have cleared the caches and went into google play and disabled the services which allows me to open the game, but then I am not logged into my account, so I am essentially starting over. I have quite a bit of money invested into this and haven’t been able to play for a very long time and am missing out on a ton of content… I am playing on Samsung Galaxy A32. I am becoming desperate for an answer and hope someone could help this longtime veteran player! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2023
    @SuzyV
    Do you have your original Hollywood ID#?   You can send a ticket to customer care if you have that info.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mmonimmoni Registered Users 21 Posts
    Mine works fine, but I would expect a few stars apology bonus after such a long break.
    Android 9
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Hello! A compensation call (from Simon) has just been sent out:

Players lv 5-11 will get 100 k-stars
    Players lv 12+ will get 150 diamonds (yes, you read that correctly)

This will last until July 31, 11:59:59 PM EST

We really apologize for the long delay on the white screen issue. We are looking to get a fix for the missing videos and offers sometime next week. I'll update as soon as I have more info.

I just received it. Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    EdithsDaphneEdithsDaphne Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

We really apologize for the long delay on the white screen issue. We are looking to get a fix for the missing videos and offers sometime next week. I'll update as soon as I have more info.

Do you guys planning to solve the issue with Facebook too? 😫🧡🤔
  • Options
    Thank you for the compensation
  • Options
    _nanyc_nanyc Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I want my game back. Solve the issue with the Facebook please @eggsandbananas
  • Options
    EleEle Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

Thanks! I just got mine! I have my game back without losing any progress...i really missed my doll...i hope everyone can have their games and progress back❤️
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    _nanyc said:
    I want my game back. Solve the issue with the Facebook please @eggsandbananas

Send me a PM with your current Hollywood ID and if you have your old Hollywood ID, send that too.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Just got my diamonds ❤️❤️
    Thanks so much 
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    The compensation is ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

That's certainely one way to make it up to us  thank you so much. 🥰
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Options
    _MeKa__MeKa_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

Please fix Facebook login!, thank you.

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Thanks for the diamonds. At most I expected maybe 20 if we're lucky. I had to take the chance to take some turns on the diamond box since I really wanted that hair color. 
    Platform: Android