Options

🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• Options
    cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    hey babes❤️‍🔥
    i removed some inactive players and now our squad has 5 open spots that we’d love to fill with some cuties that are active🫶🏼

we also have a squad thread in the forum but you don’t have to be active on here! 

name: house of kudos
    squad#: 936920 
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited August 2023

• Options
    taylorkraus3taylorkraus3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! I’ve had issues with joining squads that never stay active, so I made my own. I play daily, give kudos, buy from look books. I’m looking for daily players ❤️‍🔥
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Looking for one more active player!
    DM ME YOUR DOLLS NAME TO BE APPROVED!  We have a thread on the forum as well 
  • Options
    GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    GiselleG said:

Removed some inactive members.

"Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

It is not important to buy something. Only be active! 
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join."
    We still need 2 more ACTIVE players!😊
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • Options
    xoxokeiraxoxokeira Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Joiiin please <33
  • Options
    dearcupiddearcupid Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 🐰💕𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞’𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 😌💅🏻 #𝟓𝟎𝟔𝟏𝟖𝟑

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐊𝐇 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝! 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! https://discord.gg/5qKZQaww

• Options
    SuzanneSSuzanneS Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Dolls!! Had to remove a few players who hasnt been playing in months, in need of active players and who gives kudos please. We also hav a group chat.❤️

# 000784   ( SlayAllDay)
  • Options
    LynnieSnailLynnieSnail Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    SuzanneS said:
    Dolls!! Had to remove a few players who hasnt been playing in months, in need of active players and who gives kudos please. We also hav a group chat.❤️

# 000784   ( SlayAllDay)
    I've sent a join request! Name is Evie
  • Options
    graeysonngraeysonn Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

• Options
    cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    hey babes❤️‍🔥
    i removed some inactive players and now our squad has 5 open spots that we’d love to fill with some cuties that are active🫶🏼

we also have a squad thread in the forum but you don’t have to be active on here! 

name: house of kudos
    squad#: 936920 
    WE HAVE 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE AGAIN 💞
  • Options
    divajoolsdivajools Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    SPOTS AVAILABLE!
    Hi  <3 i'm a new leader of my squad, Hot Active Queens! I've removed some inactive ladies so currently have 4 spots available! We're public so feel free to go ahead and join! Looking for active girls only :) 

name: hot active queens
    squad#: 547647
  • Options
    Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    2 available spots! Play daily & always give your squad leader a kudo! We love the extra bonus of shopping each other’s diamond pieces so add your diamond pieces in your Lookbook! Happy Gaming, Dolls! 😘❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    edited October 2023
    see below
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Looking for a couple active members. We have a chat here on the forum. ❤️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    1available spot! Play daily & always give your squad leader a kudo! We love the extra bonus of shopping each other’s diamond pieces so add your diamond pieces in your Lookbook! Happy Gaming, Dolls! 😘❤️❤️❤️

• Options

Looking for one more active doll for our squad that gives their weekly kudos out ❤️. We also have a thread in the forum for requests. PLEASE DM ME YOUR DOLL NAME
  • Options
    haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    We have some openings if anyone would like to join and we also have a discord 🩵 

• Options
    1 available spot! Play daily & always give your squad leader a kudo! Add your diamond pieces to the Lookbook so we can shop looks! Happy Gaming, Dolls! 😘❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    2 available spots! Play daily & always give your squad leader a kudo! Add your diamond pieces to the Lookbook so we can shop looks! Happy Gaming, Dolls! 😘❤️❤️❤️

• Options

2 spots open for daily players. We also have a thread on the forum for diamond item requests and help. Please pm me if you would like to join so I can approve your request :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Dolls!  The  squad I lead is currently looking for a few new members.  We are dedicated players who love the game, and are looking for like minded players.  If you are a daily player looking for a fun group, please send me a dm.  :)  We currently run on a message list, but we're open to starting a thread if there is enough interest.  :)  If you're serious, send me a message.  (Oh, we have a lot of long time players, and therefore extensive wardrobes.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    edited October 2023

Join my squad “The Pretty Poisons”. Looking for active players. Be sure to add your diamond pieces to your lookbook so we can shop! 🛍️

✨ 8 open spots ✨

Squad #: 822849 

Update: Now full! 

• Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2023
    now full!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Me again...we are rebuilding after losing more than a few members  when the Androids got white screen.   We added a reliable 2 new squad members in the past 2 days. We'd love to have you. send me a DM if you'd like to join.  :)  if you have a few friends who'd like to join you in a squad, I'm trimming dead wood and could probably make room for them too.
    Being honest- yesterday 9 logged in.   1 more and we'd have gotten all the prizes. if you join- give it a couple of days for us to  have a full active solid squad again!
    We'll have fun. I promise! And I want all 3 prizes each day.  How about you?  Message me for details :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IcebabyxoIcebabyxo Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited October 2023

Ended up removing inactive players.. I wanted to refresh and make a comback on my squad 😌Looking for players who are active, share their lookbooks, and gives kudos to members of the squad! 💕💕

• Options
    edited October 2023

Currently Full

Come join the Diamond Dolls Club! We are looking for people who play everyday, give kudos and be active members!

Send me a dm, and I'll approve you.  We have room for a friend too if you want.   <3 

CURRENTLY FULL 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CeresStarUpCeresStarUp Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited October 2023
    It was by pure luck that I was able to find a squad that coincides with my doll's name this much.
    Looking for active players to join, and that is the only requirement.
    I don't like to micro-manage, hence players who are inactive for 2 weeks are auto-removed.
    The squad will stay open, feel free to rejoin once you're back in the game.

Squad #: 562355

• Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited October 2023

I just opened up 4 slots for whoever wants to join our squad. 🥂✨

• No need to actually be boujee lol, I didn't come up with the name – just a genuine and regularly active player who also GIVES kudos.

• Your level does not matter to me. You're welcome in to the squad as long as you're active.

• Around 5 days to a week of inactivity may result in you being removed. 🚫

Please make sure to GIVE kudos to others. I check this regurlarly.

We've been going strong with managing to receive the daily gift box. I'd love to have people going for the same to join. 🎁

#788746 is the code
  • Options
    SDC93 said:

2 spots open for daily players. We also have a thread on the forum for diamond item requests and help. Please pm me if you would like to join so I can approve your request :)
    One spot just opened up!