Options

💎Diamond Dolls Club - Members Only thread!💍

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited October 2023 in KKH Squads

💎Hi.  We are the Diamond Dolls Club!💎

We've been here since Squads came into existence, reforming after the Android Crash.  Now we are a blend of of the longtime and new players, united by our affection for the game, and our obsession over clothes and fashion. 
There aren't a lot of rules - just these spring to mind.
Please try to login everyday.   
Please let us know if you know you are unavailable for a few days.
Respect your other Squadmates.
You are free to opt out of the forum thread,
- we have a Message Chain for anything you don't want to share publicly.
if you think of anything else for rules, post suggestions and we'll talk about it. 

If you are a member, feel free to share a picture of your doll, and whatever you are comfortable with.

Just so happens, we have a limited number of openings, so we are currently

If you are not a member but would like to join, please send me a DM. 
Once accepted, you are then free to post here! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    2 oF my dolls are on the squad.
    Princess Kunktahh and Violet Aubergine

We live halfway between Brooklyn and The Hamptons. All on a Long Island in New York. 
    I'm married to  wonderful man for many years,  I'm an unemployed radio talk show ShockJock.   (I shocked a little more than I should have I guess.  Lol)  I have a wonderful son, he's in his late 20s and a movie aficionado, so I watch a lot of movies.
    I love the game, love the people who play.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Hello... This is game me. Real me is in UK, mum of a boy who's nearly 30, not working atm but used to teach. I'm afraid I have a vile and puerile sense of humour but I do my best not to offend 😁.

I played the game a couple of years ago but stopped for some reason. But I couldn't forget it so I'm back! And it's got me again! What's a girl to do? Have to give in.

I've got loads of questions about how other people play. The most pressing one is... How many wives does Cassio have? 🤣
  • Options
    MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    edited October 2023

Hi everyone!

My doll is named Madeleine for context. I am a 24 year old newly graduated software engineer, but i have always had a passion for fashion ever since i was a little girl. 

I got this game back when it first came out and have been playing it on and of ever since. (Back when it first came out it was a bit harder to play as a free player and i did NOT have money as i was in middleschool, thus it often became boring after a short while😅)

Anyways, since then i have started earning my own money and obviously given into the temptation of spending money on KKH a few times. I really do love this game haha.

I have some old pieces so per request i can check if i have it in my wardrobe. 

This is my first time in a squad with an active forum thread so i am excited for this🥰
  • Options
    So, I got a kudos box this morning! Which was a lovely thing to find. Thank you all! I was all excited. Opened it. Got a male hair 😒. Why would they do that? It's like finding coal in your Christmas stocking! 😞
  • Options
    Yikes.  Hopefully you can use it when styling Duets.  We have another in a couple of weeks I think.  But congratulations on your 1st Kudos box!  
    Next goal the squad needs 3 daily prizes from Squads! 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Hey, we have a new member! Sarafina!
    I'll be honest, we don't have a forum member with this name.  If you are here on the forum, please say hi, or send me a dm if you are shy, so I can add you to our News Chain (direct message thread).  
    Her Lookbook is full of great clothes, I bought a lot she had saved in her male lookbook.   Hi and Welcome.
    Although tbh, Sarafina is a delightful, unexpected gem.  If anyone knows sarafina, please Welcome her for us, and tell her we'd love to know her, but hey as long as she's active that's fine.  :)
    If she never finds us here, she will be fine as a Silent Member, but I hope she's here with a different forum name.
    Be still my heart, we might just get all the prizes tomorrow. 
    I removed @Boocketa she hadn't played in 2 months, and has not responded to dms.  So we are showing 1 vacancy.   I think i'll see if I can't find another member. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have wondered if people don't necessarily know there are forums? Sometimes people just play and never go online to research (imagine that!). Just asking, but is there room for a link to let people know? 
  • Options
    Check us out! 
  • Options
    WooHoo! You Dolls are the best!   We can still add one or 2 more active players for a buffer!  
    But now celebrate! Choose your boxes well! 

To us!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Woohoo! Finally! Hello all! I'll post a pic of my doll a little later.. she needs a little sprucing up. I like the thread idea. 👍
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yesssss I got my squad box today and it was filled with diamond, yay!!
    I will introduce myself later today, but wanted to share this!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    YAY!  I have to thank Syndy, @luvs2gruuv.  A short while ago, when the rest of us were resigned to just getting the 1st prize, she was instrumental in reinvigorating us.   Inspired us to house clean and find new sisters.  Just because we got 10 today, I want to keep cutting dead wood so if one misses a day, we are still covered.  
    Waving hi to @LindaVB.   congrats on the diamonds.

I got so excited when I saw the male lookbooks on some female dolls here.   I don't know Serafina, but my male NPC wardrobe just had a shopping spree in her male lookbooks.  I'm hoping the 20 payouts she received from my shopping makes her curious to drop in. I'm also going to fill up my male lookbooks.  
    Wasn't it nice getting all the prizes today?  I'm off to pick my box.  Wish me luck!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And, we have another new member Arlin. I hope Arlin and Serafina make their way here to say Hi, but as long as they are active, I'm fine with it. 

Everybody be careful.  It's Friday the 13th, I hate them.  But some celebrate them, so......

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've looked through everyone's lookbooks and there's so much I want! I'll have to get saving. What to get first? This might require a list 🤔🤣
  • Options
    And remember, if you want something you don't see in any lookbook, ask and if we have it, someone will put it in the lookbook for you!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    WooHoo!  We have another new Diamond Doll!  Their name is Janet Cole, and they are Forum member.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There are a couple of things I want that are in a few of the look books, but I'm going to wait until next month when seasons resets so my diamonds will go towards my points.
    Addicted

• Options
    And you're so sweet for my shout out, Koko. Thank you for getting my call to get us up and running. 😘
    Addicted

• Options
    Oh my gosh! You weren't kidding! Her make lookbook is a gold mine! 
    I have an idea on how to contact them...
    Can you change you name to "come to Kkh Glu forum"... 
    I'm thinking since you bought stuff, it will stand it more if you change yours, Koko.. only temporarily.
    Addicted

• Options
    I think we can't say glu in our name... It won't let me so I changed it to 'come to online forum'
    Addicted

• Options
    I'm loving the name change. In the words of Trinity 'The Tuck' Taylor...
    "That's Branding"
  • Options
    Hmmm. I’m going to ask Glu, if it’s possible to make a Kim call suggesting every one check out the forum, see if the Squad has at thread. Otherwise, they are a silent member, sent to us by a Server Angel who wanted us to get all 3 prizes.    o:).  But I’ll ask if we can get an ingame push. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Ok, I changed one to Come2theGameForum.  But if someone wants to be anonymous we don’t want to scare them off either.  Oh, And then  Come2theGameForum bought 2 more things.  Good idea.  B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    paigeypaigey Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

Hey all! My name is Paige. I am from Michigan, USA. I played for a long time back in the day while I was going through surgeries. The game is such a great escape for my mind, I love it. I’ve been back for about 6 months now and play daily. I love this game and it’s so nice to meet other people that love it just as much as I do! 🥰💕
  • Options
    Hey, I have a question. In people's lookbooks I have seen what seems to be body highlight. I can't properly tell because it's unavailable. So, my question is, is it body detail? Will it be available anywhere? How do I get my paws on it? That's 3 questions.... Xx
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    We have a few contours, I think one set is in Diamond boxes, I'll try and find out.  😀 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    If you look in options, there used to be a link  to the forums.  Has it been removed?  I'll go take a look.   Options is Settings now, and. If you click the Social button, this screen opens.  We are listed and linked. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nox said:
    Hey, I have a question. In people's lookbooks I have seen what seems to be body highlight. I can't properly tell because it's unavailable. So, my question is, is it body detail? Will it be available anywhere? How do I get my paws on it? That's 3 questions.... Xx
    There was a diamond box a good while ago that had body highlight and contour. I think if you are lucky now you can get it in the players choice boxes.

Btw what is peoples techniques to earn money? Right now i only earn money through sys, players choice and occationally watching videos. However i am always low on k-stars. I know some people buy chartlets, salons etc. Is it worth it? And do you guys have any other smart tips?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Definitely buy the ski slope (st Moritz?) and the world park in Seoul. Those are the easiest businesses. For the ski slope, you only have to do a few gigs at the beginning, but once your rating is high enough, you don't have to do the guys anymore -just answer the weekly questions correctly for 5 stars.
    With the k Park, you just have to do one gig a week for 5 stars.
    Addicted

• Options
    Thanks! I think i will buy the ski slopes when i have enough k-stars ☺️