Options

FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

1212223242527Next

Comments

• Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Hi Darcy and Bella!  Are you guys still active?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Happy November. Im still lingering with covid,  but I saw we were down to 11 logins, and wanted to make sure mine are registering.   I try to at least go in give kudos and/or open daily rewards and vote a time or 2.  If im not showing up shoot me a dm? I see those 1st.  Thanks. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. Happy November. Im still lingering with covid,  but I saw we were down to 11 logins, and wanted to make sure mine are registering.   I try to at least go in give kudos and/or open daily rewards and vote a time or 2.  If im not showing up shoot me a dm? I see those 1st.  Thanks. :)
    You’re good!  The dolls that haven’t logged in are the following: 

• Options
    Kyla @Kyla_Kkh We will miss you, hope to see you soon!
  • Options
    @SeraphinaKKH @seraphina hi!  Did either of you join the squad?
  • Options
    Y’all. I just spent 1500 stars (my savings, I didn’t buy any) to try for the snow. I have 3 boxes left, and guess what item I didn’t get lol
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Welcome @deijis !
  • Options
    1. Trinity @SDC93 GMT-6
    2. Mackenzie Hollister @MackenzieHollisterGMT-4
    3. Ivy @imazora GMT-4
    4. Mackenzie @MackenziePL GMT+2
    5. Keri @xoKeri GMT-4
    6. Anulika @Anulika GMT+5.30
    7. @kokokokonut GMT-4
    8. Samantha @samantha143 GMT+1
    9. Lucy - @Lucyxox
    10. Bella - @bellaboo_
    11. Darcy Rae  
    12. Gina @therealgina
    13. Saumya @saumyadhingra
    14. @deijis.       
    Hi everyone!  Happy new year!
    just a friendly reminder, we’ve had 4 or so days where only half of us logged in for the last couple of weeks. That’s more days than the rest of the 2.5 years we’ve been together combined. I know more and more people are quitting the game, so please make sure to let us know if you’re leaving so I can try to keep the squad full of active players. If you’re gonna be gone or have a special circumstance feel free to pm me or post here ❤️
    I don’t want to kick anyone who wants to be here, especially since 8 of us are OGs haha
  • Options
    samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I really don’t want to leave the group or stop playing the game but I will say it is getting harder to stay interested. It makes me sad too cos I’ve been playing since the game started! 
    We haven’t gotten the new seasons or SYS this week yet though so it’s looking like it might be the end 😢 I hope it isn’t because there is still lots to get out of this game and I want to stick around as long as possible 

I won’t be leaving unless it is the end ❤️ I love our little squad
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Options
    I really don’t want to leave the group or stop playing the game but I will say it is getting harder to stay interested. It makes me sad too cos I’ve been playing since the game started! 
    We haven’t gotten the new seasons or SYS this week yet though so it’s looking like it might be the end 😢 I hope it isn’t because there is still lots to get out of this game and I want to stick around as long as possible 

I won’t be leaving unless it is the end ❤️ I love our little squad
    My message was timed terrible since the game may be dead. If so, I won’t ask anyone to log in daily. I’d likely quit playing myself until/unless they restarted the Sys at minimum but also ideally the seasons. Sys and gift boxes to buy are kind of necessary otherwise why bother lol
  • Options
    Well it looks like it’s over.  I’m super disappointed after playing daily since Covid lockdowns. If anyone finds another great game please dm me. I’ve tried covet and it didn’t scratch the itch. 
  • Options
    It’s very sad.  But Who’s to say someone else won’t start their own virtual ‘barbie’ app.  I’m sure we’ll all meet there if it does rise like the Phoenix.   It was barbie.  It doesn’t have to be connected to Kim, or Brittney or Nicki.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Just clicked back on the game for the first time in forever and see that it’s shutting down in a few weeks. It was def one of my favorite games for a long time so sad to see it go. Thank you guys for having me in your squad and making the game more fun. End of an era 💔
  • Options
    This was posted by Dorica.  It might be worth checking out ..
    Dorica said:
    If anybody is still lurking here, I'm gonna leave this here.
    Saw the post in Facebook group.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary