Options

✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game…

1202122232426Next

Comments

• Options
    Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Mine is also crashing Samsung Galaxy A14 (android)
  • Options
    LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    GAME IS CRASHING, PLEASE FIX @eggsandbananas
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The game won’t connect to Facebook for me as well. At this time, they are not planning to enable it. are you crashing without trying to connect to FB?  I’ll try and get help. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    The game won’t connect to Facebook for me as well. At this time, they are not planning to enable it. are you crashing without trying to connect to FB?  I’ll try and get help. 
    @kokokokonut can you tell us what’s going to happen to the game next year. Any information on that
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    @kokokokonut I am not able to access the game, so I can't disconnect the user from FB
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @LexiMcKinnon and others who are crashing, are you Android or iOS?  I’ll try to get an answer about the crashing.  If you want to contact support and your game won’t open, go here and use the Contact Us link button at the bottom of the page.   If you have your ID number include it.  But even without the number, perhaps they can offer some help.   Meanwhile I’m reaching out again.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @LexiMcKinnon and others who are crashing, are you Android or iOS?  I’ll try to get an answer about the crashing.  If you want to contact support and your game won’t open, go here and use the Contact Us link button at the bottom of the page.   If you have your ID number include it.  But even without the number, perhaps they can offer some help.   Meanwhile I’m reaching out again.   

Thanks, I'm on Android
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I'm on android and my game isn't crashing, once I get in I can play just fine....it's fighting this screen that takes forever....and my wifi is great on everything else so that's not the problem 
  • Options
    honeyluluhoneylulu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm trying to connect to FB on Android and it's saying the app is not active. Is there a solution? Please help!
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    honeylulu said:
    I'm trying to connect to FB on Android and it's saying the app is not active. Is there a solution? Please help!

No there will no longer be a facebook connection avaliable.