Options

🗳️✨KK:H Weekday 1/1/24 SYS Theme- To Be Announced! ✨🗳️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited December 2023 in KKH General Discussion

Get ready for another SYS!

I think we need more info than this, but it's the New Year and I have no theme.

SYS Theme: To Be Announced
Starts Monday, January 1st @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, January 4th @ 10am Eastern
You get 1 Free tickets - 2 to Start and 1 Every 6 Hours.
535 Pts wins all the SYS Earner prizes
Trendsetters is based on Rank

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Gbs -Also To Be Announced

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Is there going to be a new seasons? That is usually in our inboxes by now 
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    And we didn’t get a call with the theme on time — @kokokokonut do you have confirmation that we are getting more SYS at all?
  • Options
    astro99astro99 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Are we getting a new update this year for the game? @kokokokonut
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    There will be more SYS we have not yet received a call nor a message about the new season.
  • Options
    I think I would have heard something.  But Glu usually took a break, coming back after new years.  We will find out together. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    amycakes74amycakes74 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hmmm. Is this it?
  • Options
    DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    😭😭😭
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Welp I guess this truly is the end. 
  • Options
    Bad_girl_juliaBad_girl_julia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    It’s really seems alike the end of game 🥲
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not jumping to conclusions with no context, but if we're getting something today it would be nice if it was added soon. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I was right 😐
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    So this is the end.

That game had such a big potential and made a lot of money. I’ll miss forever looking at Kardashians social media or shows and wondering how my doll would get those items…
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    🥺😭😭 I’m so sad. 😞 
  • Options
    Bad_girl_juliaBad_girl_julia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    It’s so sad . Just make my mood so bad right now. 
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    What an awful way to start the year if:
    1) they’re no longer letting us play old themes and open boxes of old items
    2) they don’t even have the decency to let us know in advance…………
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    MikiDzanMikiDzan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    If it's end announcement would be nice. To at least show some respect to us. Biggest disappointment in game developers and entire team honestly they are disgraceful 
  • Options
    QueenBriQueenBri Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Heidinmm said:
    I have just received this from support:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you're doing well.

I see that you have an inquiry regarding the Player's Choice Season event.

I checked our resources and we don't have information at this time on when the next event will be released. For this case, what we recommend for now is to keep an eye out for upcoming game updates. I have also shared your feedback on our daily reports for our team's reference.

We greatly appreciate your time sharing your interest in the Player's Choice season event! Should you need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Happy New Year!

Dan
    Customer Experience Team | Glu Mobile
    Upcoming game updates sounds promising…
  • Options
    Ok Gemini in me says maybe someone just forgot to load the event.  Till Glu is back from break I'm torn in what I think.  I'm going to reach out again tomorrow if we don't hear by then.  I really hope someone just really enjoyed New Year's Eve, and they are still deep in the pillows and will wake up by dinnertime. ❤
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited January 1
    I’m not totally convinced that this is the end. In all fairness I have no insider knowledge or any sort of association with Glu so I’m absolutely just theorizing here, but I just don’t think they’d give up on the game when it’s still making them money. Like, sure, they may not have been doing new-new content anymore, but it seems like continuing Seasons with megaboxes and keeping SYS going by recycling old themes is a pretty easy/low-effort way for them to keep people playing, many of whom will continue to pay for VIP and buy stars/diamonds/etc. They’ve got to know that suddenly ending the two features that keep people coming back to play would result in a lot of people quitting the game, which would mean losing out on their money. Like, they may not see the game as enough of a money maker to continue putting out brand new content (like regular updates, new storylines, new items, etc.), but recycling old SYS themes keeps their players occupied and happy with really not much effort required on their part…Would they really give that up, and so suddenly? From a business perspective, that just really doesn’t make sense to me. 

Maybe I’m just not ready to accept the possibility that this could be the end, but I can’t bring myself to believe that any company would so abruptly abandon a game that still has a pretty dedicated player base that’s consistently making them money. I’m really thinking that perhaps this is just a hiccup, that maybe things will return to normal and we’ll see another Season and SYS once the new year holiday is over and the world gets back to work. That’s what I’m hoping at least 🤷🏻‍♀️🤞🏻

edited to add: also, I feel like the fact that they’re responding to support messages is a good sign? Like, if they were completely abandoning the game as suddenly as everyone seems to think they are, with zero advanced warning or explanation, would they really bother responding to our support requests? 
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Heidinmm said:
    I have just received this from support:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you're doing well.

I see that you have an inquiry regarding the Player's Choice Season event.

I checked our resources and we don't have information at this time on when the next event will be released. For this case, what we recommend for now is to keep an eye out for upcoming game updates. I have also shared your feedback on our daily reports for our team's reference.

We greatly appreciate your time sharing your interest in the Player's Choice season event! Should you need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Happy New Year!

Dan
    Customer Experience Team | Glu Mobile
    This is better than what I got. They basically told me to get lost and that they can't tell me anything in advance. They also called me Kendra instead of Kate 😂
  • Options
    AuraAura Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm not getting too worried yet, I think it's most likely just that the team is on a break for NY/Christmas and will code or whatever the new SYS/Season when they get back. I hope so anyway 😭 

This game still has a lot of loyal players & I think it would be huge again if they just gave us some updates and came back to the KKH social media accounts etc. Let's hope for 2024!  
  • Options
    localhotmilflocalhotmilf Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I used to play the Kendall & Kylie game, and atleast got a ”Hi, thank you for playing! We’re deleting the game now. Bye! :)” 
  • Options
    BrujitaaaBrujitaaa Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    How sad... :/

I've seen a few messages here and there on the forum during last year saying that Kim's contract with Glu was about to end (which allegedly explained why she didn't appear on videos no more in game & why there was no more update or week/weekend events or sales no more). 
    I don't know if it's true at all or if those were rumors, but I wonder... Can they still keep the game if her contract ended? And if so, how long exactly? 
    I wish they would still update the game, put new clothes, maybe new quests. The game was still so fun two years ago, before they stopped the events and all :blush: 
  • Options
    Tomorrow we will know more.  We uave had events not launch before, difference was someone was always available, and the event loaded late.  Today its New Year's Day, a holiday and no one is available. It's very possible this is just human error. I've reached out in various ways, lets all think positive. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FashionTrisFashionTris Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Still patiently waiting.. I really hope this isn’t the end it’s been my favorite game since I was in high school 💔
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    At this point I hope they leave it up and at least we have access to our dolls. Maybe they can release everything in the closet so we can buy what we want when we want and I've still been doing diamond offers today and getting the diamonds for each offer....so there's that 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    A Petition maybe? x