Options

šŸ—³ļøāœØKK:H Weekday 1/1/24 SYS Theme- To Be Announced! āœØšŸ—³ļø

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't think anyone will have the answer till tomorrow.Ā  Let's be honest, lately I've even flaked or nearly flaked with the event thread being late because I'd nearly forgotten.Ā  if I can screw up like that, surely someone on holiday staffing can forget.Ā Ā  by this time tomorrow, we could all be laughing having thought the game was ending like that.Ā Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited January 1
    Thank you to everyone contacting support and sharing your responses.Ā  I haven't heard back on he 2 games I wrote from.Ā  :(

BUT I have askedĀ  a few times, even after new content stopped, after FB stopped connecting, etc.Ā  Eggs has always said they were leaving the servers intact, so that's encouraging @Noel888

Anyone a member of a Kim fanclub?Ā  they might be ihterested.Ā  Oh, talk about it on FB if you are in any KKH groups.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Hoping the game at least continues as it has been. I love playing this game! šŸ’š
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    madisonbeermadisonbeer Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    based off of what they responded to one person, it seems like there is something coming. if they're saying to keep an eye on upcoming updates, then there's a possibility that a major game update is coming. this seems likely, especially since there has not been a new update in over a year now. and, as for a new sys event, maybe they can't sayā€” even if there is one. they probably have to keep it under wraps, most likely.Ā 
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited January 2
    I don't think anyone will have the answer till tomorrow.Ā  Let's be honest, lately I've even flaked or nearly flaked with the event thread being late because I'd nearly forgotten.Ā  if I can screw up like that, surely someone on holiday staffing can forget.Ā Ā  by this time tomorrow, we could all be laughing having thought the game was ending like that.Ā Ā 
    Thank you to everyone contacting support and sharing your responses.Ā  I haven't heard back on he 2 games I wrote from.Ā  :(

BUT I have askedĀ  a few times, even after new content stopped, after FB stopped connecting, etc.Ā  Eggs has always said they were leaving the servers intact, so that's encouraging @Noel888

Anyone a member of a Kim fanclub?Ā  they might be ihterested.Ā  Oh, talk about it on FB if you are in any KKH groups.
    I don't think the servers intact is worth it. What's the point now? If you've reached A+ multiple times and completed all the challenges etc, with no new events being added, no SYS and no seasons there's no point in the servers still working unless you're a brand new player. For people like us who have been here since day 1, there's nothing left for us to do!? It's also almost 24 hours from when the event usually starts, and they've never had trouble.posting during holiday periods before. I don't think someone just went "lol oopsies, forgot to load that event".Ā 
  • Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited January 2
    I can't believe we still don't have any news about this. If they really decided to not continue the game, a goodbye message would be appropriate and nice. Like a lot of other dolls I dedicated so much time (thankfully not money) for this game and I loved it so much, not very respectful to let your players be in the darkĀ šŸ˜”
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    *sigh* I'm not completely surprised, they do have form for killing games regardless of the people playing...
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully we hear from @eggsandbananas today
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Any news @kokokokonut?
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2
    I'm just going to wait. If someone got a response that implies there's something coming up and there's no official announcement of any kind, I'm not assuming anything.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    I w rote yesterday to Support, and said there was no new seasons, no SYS, was the game done. Ā Ā 
    Hereā€™s the reply I got:
    Hi Kat,

Thank you for writing in.

I can see that you have a concern regarding the game's status. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is an active title and fully supported by the Customer Experience team. There are no immediate plans to discontinue this title.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out to us by creating a new in-game ticket.

Warm Regards,
    Dylan
    Customer Experience Team| Glu Mobile

interesting, he said it was active withĀ 
    Customer Experience teamĀ . Ā Ā Then they signed off asĀ 
    Dylan
    Customer Experience TeamĀ Glu Mobile

so that plus the fact that they didnā€™t address the Seasons, and SYS concerns doesnā€™t give me a warm fuzzy feeling, but who knows.Ā 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I just contacted customer support Ā Iā€™ll let you know the answer when I get itĀ 
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I feel like traditionally, CS hasnā€™t known a ton about the future of the game and has always told us to keep an eye out. They have a bunch of canned answers, like when the offers disappeared, they told us to check our WiFi. I could be wrong, but I think eggs or any of kokoā€™s other direct contacts will be the only ones with answers.Ā 
  • Options
    xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Disappointed but not surprised. Itā€™s kinda lame they didnā€™t even tried to announce about ending of the game.Ā 
    I know there is a small chance that game hasnā€™t ended yet and itā€™s just because of the holidays and something. But letā€™s be real - itā€™s pretty clear that they ended the game some time ago when they stopped making updates. Itā€™s just a matter of time that the game will be dead forever. If itā€™s not happening now it will happen few months later
  • Options
    Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    At this point I think everyone should read between the lines. When has GLU ever been forthcoming when asked questions. They have always been vague in relation to the information they are willing to give. This game has been in run off since the beginning of 2023. They threw us a bone with the players choice feature. These events and features in the game are prescheduled and on a specific timer. So for everyone believing that there no even due to them being on a holiday break is grasping at straws. I donā€™t want to come off as being negative. But seeing you guys hold out false hope and creating theories is only going to deepen the disappointment.Ā 
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • Options
    bugsy2301bugsy2301 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This was already boring to play without the content or story updates, this is just the final nail in the coffin I fear :(Ā 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Tbh thereā€™s nothing to do without SYS & Seasons, most of us already finished the storylines in the game, what else is there to do? And even with sys/seasons I barely log in to the game anymore šŸ˜­ but yeah, Iā€™m thinking the same as @Mimij13 šŸ˜•šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Itā€™s disappointing thereā€™s been no info from Glu. It would have been nice so that we couldā€™ve planned using tickets, buying extra boxes, etc. If thereā€™s plans to keep the game up as is without sys or seasons, at least give us ways to open mega boxes or lower the cost on the TB box to a reasonable amount.
  • Options
    kiarkeyskiarkeys Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    According to someoneā€™s comment on the last post from last year on KKH Facebook page, they contacted support (I think) and were told itā€™s a glitch?
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Still nothingĀ 

Glu, EAĀ 
    At least put some straightforward news out that's not mysterious cause we deserve to know.....even if it's just telling us how long the servers will remain open and the game passively active ......
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Tomorrow we will know more.Ā  We uave had events not launch before, difference was someone was always available, and the event loaded late.Ā  Today its New Year's Day, a holiday and no one is available. It's very possible this is just human error. I've reached out in various ways, lets all think positive.Ā 
    Agreed. If the game has "ended", they should not have taken any money this week. It's likely just them taking a break. Hopefully.
  • Options
    BrujitaaaBrujitaaa Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Agreed. If the game has "ended", they should not have taken any money this week. It's likely just them taking a break. Hopefully.
    Well, EA is the biggest cash grabbing company I can think of, so even if the game is dead they'll take every single penny they can until the servers are totally down...Ā  >:)Ā 
  • Options
    Here is the answer I receivedĀ 

• Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Iā€™m canceling my VIP subscription until this issue is sorted out (thankfully I wasnā€™t due to be charged for the month until next week), as like many others, I have essentially nothing left to do in the game without SYS & Playerā€™s Choice.Ā 

Hopefully this really is just a glitch or someoneā€™s screw-up, but if itā€™s notā€¦money talks. Maybe Glu/EA will start to give a care when they see the amount of players cancelling their VIP memberships now that these two features are gone, the amount of money theyā€™re causing themselves to lose out on šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • Options
    madisonbeermadisonbeer Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    cassi said:
    Iā€™m canceling my VIP subscription until this issue is sorted out (thankfully I wasnā€™t due to be charged for the month until next week), as like many others, I have essentially nothing left to do in the game without SYS & Playerā€™s Choice.Ā 

Hopefully this really is just a glitch or someoneā€™s screw-up, but if itā€™s notā€¦money talks. Maybe Glu/EA will start to give a care when they see the amount of players cancelling their VIP memberships now that these two features are gone, the amount of money theyā€™re causing themselves to lose out on šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    i just did the same.
  • Options
    RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I don't have any events from yesterday. I said it to the customer care, but I didn't get any response.Ā 
  • Options
    Found this On EA forum they donā€™t answer correctly there either pics are out
    Ā of order see 2nd one 1stĀ