KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited January 3
    They removed it from the appstore already 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    ZeenaZeena Registered Users 15 Posts
    WOW I am in shock, I have been saving my diamonds and stars for future boxes I really wish we would've been given a heads up 
  • Options
    QueenTingz92QueenTingz92 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I am so sad about the end 😟😭🥹… ugh the money I dedicated to this, vexes me 
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Sooo this was the "look out for more updates." about. Atleast, make like everything free and let all dolls have all the the dresses , accessories , etc from the sunrise to the sunset of KKH, so that we don't have to mourn about all the saved up k-stars and diamonds for absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    QueenTingz92QueenTingz92 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Anyone wanting to fill the KKH void should check out Disney Dreamlight valley. Apple Arcade, switch, pc, and consoles. Dream styles are like Sys. Plenty of quests. Just exited early access and recently got dlc. The clothing isn’t nearly as good, but it’s fun. 
    I was going to ask, if there any other similar games that can fill the void. This is so damn disappointing. This is such a strong and loyal community, I hate to break from yall🥲
  • Options
    Oh and cue "Skyfall" by Adele.
  • Options
    Can't believe they just let save up all the k-stars, diamonds and tickets in the world like a🤡 just to pull this. 
  • Options
    Glu really collected their last coins from the game & dipped 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    edited January 3
    so will the game be unplayable after the 8th April or can we still go in and collect from businesses etc?

Ignore this! I clearly don’t understand what inaccessible means!!
  • Options
    DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    This is a disgrace I’ve held off posting until we knew what was happening but it’s absolutely disgusting to make us blast money (imagine all the people who have just started this game and us regulars who spent money on Christmas/ Black Friday etc) and then for them to just give us a shitty message a week later. This should be illegal for a game to collect all of that money when what the actual f*k are you meant to spend your currencies on? Crappy in game clothes from the shop? This doesn’t sit right with me at all. I’ve done this before where I’ve managed to get money back from my bank as I told them glu was collecting money from players KNOWING they were closing the game but still taking money. I got a total of £48 back ik it’s not a huge amount but anyone who has done recent purchases for vip etc id highly recommend screenshotting this forum and the message we got and showing it to them to try and get some funds back 
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I guess this will be my dolls fate come April 😭

I’m seriously sad right now. I’ve only been logging on for the sys and seasons but it’s been enough. I’m not sure why they can’t keep that going till April at least.

@kokokokonut thanks for all your dedication to the forum. You most of all should of been kept in the loop by Glu. 

Maybe we could have are own sys themes and post here cause I’m not ready y’all 😭😭

• Options
    edited January 3
    Not regretting the rants I made about glu being a disappointing & disrespectful company 😗 
    Letting your customers still spend money on the game & not telling them that it’s going to be shut down is so 😭 although some of us already knew, we weren’t 💯 sure & some maybe had no clue bc they probably don’t know English or have any social media to know updates about the game. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tbh they should’ve removed the in app purchases feature when they had announced that the game wasn’t going to receive anymore updates & when they had stopped updating it a year ago, but they wanted their money 🤷🏻‍♀️😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    so will the game be unplayable after the 8th April or can we still go in and collect from businesses etc?

Ignore this! I clearly don’t understand what inaccessible means!!
    I'm thinking either after April 8th the game will either disappear from our devices or just not be accessible....like we'll click on it and get some error message about found no file or something 
  • Options
    With Stardom after they had removed it from the AppStore, it was still on my phone but when I went into the game it said can’t load and then I had deleted it. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I think we won't be able to access the game after April 8 2024
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    quinnkkh said:
    SDC93 said:
    Anyone wanting to fill the KKH void should check out Disney Dreamlight valley. Apple Arcade, switch, pc, and consoles. Dream styles are like Sys. Plenty of quests. Just exited early access and recently got dlc. The clothing isn’t nearly as good, but it’s fun. 
    Can you get this on IOS
    I believe it recently went to Apple Arcade and I think it’s available on macs as well. Switch is a bit glitchy for some. It’s on game pass for Xbox I think
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 3
    Like other people said, we could have gotten a heads up before the holiday break. Since I have no storylines left and there's no SYS, I might as well not wait until April to delete. My tablet has less memory than my phone so this game would be taking up space for nothing.I never even got some of the stuff I wanted from seasons. Just recently I almost picked the Rodarte hair just to miss it again and now I'm never have it anyway.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    One last thing - please please please DO NOT watch ads or take surveys or whatever to get kstars. They will still profit from it
  • Options
    kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    They could have the decency to release all items for purchase with in game currency. Trash. 
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    What's some interesting fun games on android??? I play Sims 4 on my laptop but now I have nothing on my phone 😭
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    And there was quite a bit of ts prizes/diamond box items I didn’t get 😭
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    r.i.p.

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    R.I.P Divinity DuBoux 🪦🖤🩶
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I have some recently joined squad members that are level 30 or less and I am so sorry that the game is ending for you guys 😭😭
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    cocoapopscocoapops Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    R.I.P honey and my beautiful family