Options

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - Sunset Notice

Comments

• Options
    KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    That sucks. I wish we could get refunded for stuff we paid for.
  • Options
    ainselyarmitageainselyarmitage Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    are you serious? can’t we do something to keep it going? i just can’t believe this. this game is everything to me rn.
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    ahh this feels so..i dont even think i was here on the forum during its peak but i do remember when threads for events had always tens of pages and everyone shared their looks etc. its super said to even just lose the community (even tho i didnt really know know anyone on here) there are so many familiar faces that came and went..i think im most sad about is if the game really ends like this..i wish theyd let us have last few events etc really go out on a high instead of a sad fizzle out...
    dont really feel like getting angry at glu or whoever, i just really liked the game and even the complaining was kinda fun lol especially during the pandemic i was always entertained 
    /lol reposting here as well so as many ppl can see my moping
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    The only thing that entertained me in the forum was all the drama that always happening here everyday and people fighting with each other. I’m going to missed that 😁✌️
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am so sad I have been playing this game since the beginning. All the clothes I got all the events and everything. I am really going to miss it. I wish they would have told us we would have a year last year when they stopped updating so we could have gotten the most out of it. Now it’s just over without letting us have one last sys, more boxes to open. Just sad. I can’t imagine it makes much a difference to EA to keep running events or give us the boxes for a few more months. 
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Came here to say goodbye to anyone who might still be here from 2018-2019.  I loved this game and the people I met online while playing it.  @kokokokonut was just the best.  
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I remember before Kalinda, we would all gather early Friday before the 5am Weekend Event started.  We’d count it down to see the GB items and start the event.  Such very good times.   :|<3
    Your countdown posts!  So much enthusiasm.  You were a big part of why people stuck with the game after the initial shine wore off.  Hope you're well and living your best life, doll!
  • Options
    SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I'm just so speechless, this is the longest game I've played by far 😫 there was a period in time where I would go into the SYS forums religiously lol can't believe it's ending already, can't even play offline after April 😔
  • Options
    LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited January 4

I am so heart broken that it’s now been officially confirmed….I really hoped EA would at least keep the game accessible….this community means the world to me and the game has helped me so much as I cope with my chronic pain and although I wasn’t very active on the forum, the Facebook community has been such a huge part of my life running Dolls of KKH and really hoped I would at least be able to keep hosting segments but with the shutdown date Glu just crushed that small glimmer of hope 🥺 

I did a poll in my group and wanted to see if anyone would continue to join segments until April and the response was positive so I will continue hosting segment events until the end date gets closer 😞 so if anyone would like to join Dolls your more than welcome. 

I was actually gonna stop hosting but knowing EA is telling everyone to spend their remaining currency yet there isn’t SYS or any purpose available in game i just felt that was rude and wanted to at least give dolls with remaining currency the ability to spend it and actually use and wear it for edits 💜 plus kinda cherish the few months we have left 

Once April comes we will archive Dolls of KKH group on Facebook so that way our segments, edits, posts, memories, and everything will still be accessible if you ever want to look back on our journey as a (Facebook) community and we will give warning prior of course 🥺💜

I truly hope the petition will be enough to stop EA from taking away all access to the game and our accounts because that is just a huge slap in the face to just delete the app when we’ve all invested so much time & money into our accounts. 

• Options
    DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I think we all expected this given glu’s history but the actual lack of care to the player base is ridiculous lmao
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    edited January 4
    Just sad.... i posted in the 1/1 week thread already. But what a depressing way to end the game. I'd like to at least play with what I have longer than April. And why not let the game run on autopilot as it has been for a while longer so we can use our tickets & things up? I could have opened so much more. There's just so much more I wanted to play. I'm sad with Kim for giving up & sad with Glu/EA for the way they delivered. Took their money & ran away. So much wasted potential. I'll miss this forum for all the great memories & wonderful dolls that kept me so entertained. Yall are the best! 💚😭 Peace out!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Now I see your true colours, I'm going to find it impossible to invest in or trust you lot again, Glu. 
  • Options
    Tee17YTTee17YT Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

Hello, everyone. 

I’d like to take this opportunity to share some news with you all. We’ve made the decision to sunset Kim Kardashian: Hollywood—starting today, the game will no longer offer in-app purchases, and it will also be removed from all app stores and will no longer be available for download. Players who already have the game installed on their devices can continue to play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and use any existing in-game virtual currency until April 8, 2024. After April 8, 2024, the game will become inaccessible for all players.

Thank you for your support of  Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. You’ll always be on our A-List!

NOTE for people who have VIP subscriptions: You must manually go and cancel your subscription! Please check how to do this for your platform. We are unable to cancel subscriptions on behalf of players, so please cancel your subscription if you have one!
    You don't understand how upset this makes me. I've been obsessed w/this game since the beginning! It is my number one top favorite mobile game ever. WHYYYYY shut it down?! Of course this has been one hell of a year for me. Lost both my aunts one mo th after eachother, car caught on fire, denied disability bc my health issues have worsened & other bs. I honestly felt so good & so happy to be able to play KKH. Enjoyed this game so much. I'm pretty ticked though, I spent $ over Christmas time & only am finding this out today?! I just wasted how much $ on this game for nothing. This truly has me kinda pissed. And moreso upset. They took away the Kendall & Kylie game too a little while back & I enjoyed that game too. Nowhere near as much as KKH. If any of my family/friends know me, they know how much I am obsessed w/this damn game. I'm just at a loss for words. 😥😩
  • Options
    Tee17YTTee17YT Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    💔
    I'm so upset. Like irritated & upset. Spent so much time & literally has become my all time favorite mobile game. Ever. I enjoyed it so much. Pissed though cuz I spent $ over Christmas time & get a dang message like this too. Idk why they're shutting it down. 😔madisonbeer said:
    this is upsetting. wow. 
    It is. And for me, I'm kinda pissed. More upset cuz this game is my favorite. Very good memories playing & enjoying it. And I started way back when it came out. I just dont get it. 😩😥
  • Options
    DoubleDutch2DoubleDutch2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    This is it then.. I still can’t believe it.
    Glu could have given us a heads up so that players could have opened extra boxes or something. We all knew the game was ending, but they could have informed us properly.

I have played this game for almost 10 years, it gave me and so many others such joy and distraction from reality. Plus all the friends I made on the forum or through other KKH social media… I will miss it all.

I want to thank everyone I met on the forum for just being there. Mostly I want to thank @kokokokonut for all the work you have done on the forum and behind the scenes. And for always being there and listening . You are a great friend.

Linda you have been SUCH a big help to the community, and even more to me! Last year I had started, and finished my own personal clothing encyclopedia for all the female clothes and your event encyclopedia was a MAJOR help, I don’t know if I could have done it without it. As someone who cares very deeply about game preservation, I’ve always admired and appreciated just how much you’ve helped to record this game. You have become such a pillar for this community, I’m sure I speak for all of us when I say thank you for all that you do! ❤️
    Ios doll since '14

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Completely agree that we should have been told. We would have used up our tickets etc and played differently. 

@LindaVB immense thanks to you for your work on the encyclopedia and other resources. So many of us refer to it all the time to track down where clothes are from, and it’s a wonderful documentation of the clothes in the game. If there’s a way to back it up somewhere in case something happens to this forum, we should definitely do that.
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I have to be honest I stopped playing as soon as they stopped updating but I did open the game every now and then to see what was going on. Ending all events with no prior warning is so on brand for Glu - a company so unbelievably careless regarding it's customers. The fact they have kept Koko in the dark regarding this too, after all the (UNPAID) work she has done for them on this forum is absolutely disgusting. If, like some have been suggesting, Glu do bring out a new game without any celebrity affiliation, their handling of this situation (and numerous other things over the years) has dissuaded me from even trying it. 

That being said I am extremely thankful for the friendships this game has helped me discover over the years. 
    For anyone who would like to keep in touch with a KKH community that is active, our discord server The Burrow will keep KKH channels open until the game shuts down. After that point we will have a sort of 'in memoriam' channel where people can still share their memories long after the game has closed. We also have channels for many other games and do lots of community activities like movie streams, game nights and quizzes. If anyone would like to join, the invite is in my signature or you can DM me. 
  • Options
    stargurl2836stargurl2836 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Still in disbelief that they couldn’t at least give us SYS and seasons until April. They truly just do not care about their customers. 
  • Options
    VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Wey, qué triste 😢 
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    could you release all of the items in the store for free or cash 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    Cassely_AvherCassely_Avher Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    ¡¡Me siento muy triste porque es mi juego favorito y esto es tan injusto!! ¿Cómo es posible que también nos quiten las temporadas y los sistemas en los que se supone que debemos gastar nuestros billetes?
  • Options
    kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I wish they could just rebrand the game and keep it going 😭
  • Options

You Dont Think I Feel Bad I Feel Sad

• Options