Options

šŸ—³ļøāœØKK:H Weekday 1/1/24 SYS Theme- To Be Announced! āœØšŸ—³ļø

Comments

• Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Noel888 said:
    What's some interesting fun games on android??? I play Sims 4 on my laptop but now I have nothing on my phone šŸ˜­
    I'm giving Hollywood Story a go...it's ok.Ā  I'm a Sims player too so, obviously, I blame EA...
  • Options
    SasseenaSasseena Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I just spent money to renew the diamond box this morning. I'm about to fight for a refund šŸ˜¤Ā 
    (ć£ā—”ā—”ā—”)ć£ ā™„ Platform: Android
    Ģ¶#Ģ¶oĢ¶nĢ¶lĢ¶yĢ¶kĢ¶kĢ¶hĢ¶
    Ģ¶#Ģ¶onandoffplayersĢ¶iĢ¶nĢ¶cĢ¶eĢ¶cĢ¶oĢ¶nĢ¶cĢ¶eĢ¶pĢ¶tĢ¶iĢ¶oĢ¶nĢ¶
    Ģ¶#Ģ¶bĢ¶rĢ¶iĢ¶nĢ¶gĢ¶bĢ¶aĢ¶cĢ¶kĢ¶sĢ¶mĢ¶aĢ¶lĢ¶lĢ¶sĢ¶tĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶eĢ¶tĢ¶
  • Options
    stargurl2836stargurl2836 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Definitely will be getting a refund somehow. This company is a disgrace.
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    https://chng.it/JrPKJWhShn

I share this petition started by a player to be signed, hopefully we will be heeded.
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    edited January 4
    lol i just realized ive been grinding in another game to get kstars
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    ahh this feels so..i dont even think i was here on the forum during its peak but i do remember when threads for events had always tens of pages and everyone shared their looks etc. its super said to even just lose the community (even tho i didnt really know know anyone on here) there are so many familiar faces that came and went..i think im most sad about is if the game really ends like this..i wish theyd let us have last few events etc really go out on a high instead of a sad fizzle out...
    dont really feel like getting angry at glu or whoever, i just really liked the game and even the complaining was kinda fun lol especially during the pandemic i was always entertainedĀ 
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 4
    Okay I'm sorry but silence for several days and then a pop-up with "We're closing the game, bye" is EXTREMELY funny. Not that people lost money because that's not funny at all, but the low effort way this all happened is freakin hilariousĀ 

Edit: this is apparently the only pose I have available to me and the doll was by default grinning her ass off lmao

• Options
    PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I contacted Apple about getting a refund. They will refund you up to a certain time period, I think 90 days. I got something back but not all. I encourage you all to do the same. RIP.. hereā€™s hoping someone else will steal their concept and develop a new gameĀ 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    edited January 4
    Such a depressing way to end the game. I feel like Kim is like "peace out" with her money and we are all in mourning like below! I bet it's EA not so much Glu & Kim's contract crap, but who knows. But man, like they can't keep servers going for another year or two with autopilot like they had been this last year with some heads up of the end? That would have been decent. I wanted to play so much more. I play 3 games daily for crying out loud. Would be nice to be able to play what I have currently... indefinitely. Just taking it all away in four months is so sh*@ty. I'm sad about this. I also had some great times in the forum that will be missed. It's been a lot of fun for sure! I'm going to go sulk some more. šŸ˜­šŸ˜–šŸ˜µĀ 

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited January 4
    I feel like crying šŸ˜­
  • Options
    it's really sad šŸ˜­šŸ˜¢ I hope the signatures will help.
  • Options
    melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I find it so disrespectful how they would do this to us and not even give us a heads up. Glu honestly never really cared about there loyal paying customers. I knew after no new items and no more game updates that the game was going to end up but I canā€™t deny it still hurts to see this game that Iā€™ve been playing ever since it came out actually die. I still had so many items that I didnā€™t get a chance to get and Iā€™m just sad that this is how it finishes. It feels like a really bad breakup or like a nightmare I would like to wake up from. We shouldā€™ve had a chance to continue to have SYS and seasons at least until April 1st to give us all a chance to get items we wanted to get from season boxes etc.Ā 
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Okay, I have serious question - how can we keep this community together after our own funeral? Iā€™ve met so many amazing dolls here, Iā€™m still watching Kardashians on Disney+ - it would be a shame to lost some connections and nicknames from there.

Personally not a fan of Facebook groups but maybe thatā€™s a way for nowā€¦ is discord still up?Ā 

iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I havenā€™t been on for a long time but itā€™s so sad to see this game endšŸ˜­ during my low this game helped me keep my mind distracted for a while.Ā 
  • Options
    Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Okay, I have serious question - how can we keep this community together after our own funeral? Iā€™ve met so many amazing dolls here, Iā€™m still watching Kardashians on Disney+ - it would be a shame to lost some connections and nicknames from there.

Personally not a fan of Facebook groups but maybe thatā€™s a way for nowā€¦ is discord still up?Ā 

Thereā€™s so many dolls on InstagramĀ 
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So this sucks. This game helped me through some rough times and I hate that itā€™s going out like this. I wish weā€™d been told earlier so I could have used up tickets and bought more mega boxes.
    @kokokokonut thank you for everything you did as moderator.
    Gonna delete the game as I donā€™t have anything other than businesses to do and it feels kind of pointless.
    Take care everyone!

I play on iOS
  • Options
    aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I contacted Apple about getting a refund. They will refund you up to a certain time period, I think 90 days. I got something back but not all. I encourage you all to do the same. RIP.. hereā€™s hoping someone else will steal their concept and develop a new gameĀ 
    Could I ask what you said to them? I literally just spent money on this game šŸ˜­
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Just saw this on X this morning, I think itā€™s happening guys.Ā 
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Saw this on the EA forumsĀ 
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    quinnkkh said:
    Thereā€™s one lady trying to buy the game, but she has no luck with finding the right people to do business - Iā€™ve seen her post on Facebook group.

I mean business-wise it can be a great move for her, but in all depends on termsā€¦Ā 
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    quinnkkh said:
    Thereā€™s one lady trying to buy the game, but she has no luck with finding the right people to do business - Iā€™ve seen her post on Facebook group.

I mean business-wise it can be a great move for her, but in all depends on termsā€¦Ā 
    Letā€™s hope it works out for her šŸ¤žšŸ¼
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Canā€™t get anything until April šŸ˜­
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Ā 
  • Options
    FashionTrisFashionTris Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I still canā€™t believe this is happening. Ā This was the best realistic fashion game out there. All the other ones look cheap and graphics are terrible and look childish. Everything about this game was perfect. This is ridiculous. Iā€™m mad and heartbroken šŸ’”Ā 
  • Options
    We should spam Kim's instagram, I feel bad about her leaving the game upvoted, if she really cared about her fans she wouldn't do this. šŸ˜­šŸ˜¢šŸ’”
  • Options
    PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Could I ask what you said to them? I literally just spent money on this game šŸ˜­
    I told them that the game is shutting down and I will no longer have access to what I purchased. They verified that it was no longer available to download and refunded me my current purchases but not my older onesĀ 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Just checking before I spend my kstars @kokokokonut do you know if the old 60 kstar Throwback boxes will return or are they gone too? OverĀ the past year with ALL the mega boxes I only really wanted 2 sys items and never got them šŸ˜­.Ā 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I donā€™t even see where we can buy dye for Diamonds. Ā Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not more help. Ā Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Brujitaaa said:
    Agreed. If the game has "ended", they should not have taken any money this week. It's likely just them taking a break. Hopefully.
    Well, EA is the biggest cash grabbing company I can think of, so even if the game is dead they'll take every single penny they can until the servers are totally down...Ā  >:)Ā 
    Yesterday, I reached out to Apple to get a refund for the Diamond Doll Booster I paid for on the 1st and they approved the refund today.
  • Options
    MsVirgoMsVirgo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Feeling very out of the norm and like Iā€™m missing something in my routine. Life isnā€™t the same without this game. šŸ˜£šŸ’”šŸ˜ž