Options

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - Sunset Notice

Comments

• Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Literally me.
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    The game and forum has definitely given me a lot of entertainment and enjoyment over the years. I’ll truly miss the daily check ins with both. Even my family knows the time I have to submit my last ticket and there’s been times I’ve even dipped out of a meeting just to send a ticket lol 😂. I have never played anything this long. There’s been a lot of great dolls on the forum and I luv my squad 💜 and will miss it all!!! @kokokokonut, @LindaVB, Eggs, and Kalinda (if you’re passing through) thanks for all you’ve done. It’s been a great ride and I wish everyone the best!
  • Options
    wkbeewkbee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I played this game since Day 1! For some reason I never looked for a community around it - it was just something I did on my own. While i was looking for news about the shutdown I ended up here - it’s nice to see there were so many other fans who are disappointed as I am. I wish I’d found you sooner but I’m glad just to know you exist. I’m really sad about the game and I definitely would have played differently in the past year if I knew what was coming. 
  • Options
    Bad_girl_juliaBad_girl_julia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited January 4
    I don't understand why after paying money for things that were supposed to stay with me, it turned out that they were lost forever! I saw a girl who wrote to Apple support and expects a refund, how can this be done?
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Can we please get some boxes to open just to spend our kstars? Like the tb box pop up
  • Options
    putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited January 5
    I know nothing can be done at this point, but it’s so unfair to shut it down. We invested so much time playing and some invested so much money to get nice items 

No one is asking for updates cause it has been a year without them, however it’s unfair with all customers who have been playing for years 

Sad as it is, the game was over when sys got changed to become a ranking of who spent more money 

I’m happy that I got to see one of my designs making into the game, but it’s so sad cause sometimes I open the game just to distract myself with the closet, things I earned over the years and now I have to screenshot everything 
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I gave up with this game a few months ago but just want to come on and say goodbye to you all and all the best guys. While it was alive this game gave me so much ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited January 5
    💔

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    There is a petition on change.org. It’s picking up a lot of steam. Hopefully someone will hear our voices.  I’m all for a rebrand we don’t need the Karjenner clan in this game. They can make it a random unknown Hollywood reality/star 

• Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Yeah, tbh I had to get over the fact that the Kardashians were attached to it and sort of ignore their nonsense.  They game was the game.  I'd prefer it without...
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Hi everyone! I haven’t played this game regularly in a while, but I’ve played a bit off and on the past couple of years. Like everyone else, I knew the game was going to end and it was just a matter of time. 

This game, and really the forum, was something special to me at a time when I really needed it. I loved spending time putting together looks and sharing them on the forum, planning our Black Friday hauls, and getting to know so many wonderful people here on the forum. And I can’t lie.. I loved the messiness/calling out hackers (obviously). I had a lot of laughs on here. 

It’s sad that the game is ending, but I am trying to enjoy it for what it was. I hope everyone is doing well and want to thank Kalinda, Eggs, and Koko for all they have done for the forum and game over the years. ❤️

Also a shoutout to @yezx and @AliBryant - happy to see your faces on here, hope you both are doing well❤️

• Options
    kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Someone please tell me how I can get in contact with someone at Glu 😭 I have a rebrand idea to pitch 
  • Options
    heaven999heaven999 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Diaana said:
    This is sad, the end of an era 🥺😞

I hate that this comes so abruptly. Even when the updates were gone, it was still said that there's no plan to shut the game down. I have friends who still bought tickets for upcoming sys and are subscribed to Gold/Silver VIPs since there was no word that it will not continue as it had up to the end of 2023.
    I'm not completely shocked but this but it's a very crappy way to end everything. 

However, i've met an amazing community and I've had years of fun with my doll that I will definitely miss 🖤 
    Diaana said:

I hate that this comes so abruptly. Even when the updates were gone, it was still said that there's no plan to shut the game down. I have friends who still bought tickets for upcoming sys and are subscribed to Gold/Silver VIPs since there was no word that it will not continue as it had up to the end of 2023.
    I'm not completely shocked but this but it's a very crappy way to end everything. 

However, i've met an amazing community and I've had years of fun with my doll that I will definitely miss 🖤 
    Diaana said:

• Options
    heaven999heaven999 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

This is it i guess. Nothing is for ever. i will miss it. normally i don’t play games i have no patience for them but this game i liked. i would play and come back to it after several days, or weeks and still find everything as it was. In the 7+ years i have build up a career to the A list, private jet, car, houses, Apartments around the world and own every business the game offers. i have one child, kept one Husband all along because partners are expensive 😀. i worked and saved and bought houses and businesses. i was never broke 🤣  it was an awesome ride. Thank you Kim and glu company 
  • Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Is there no one with the digital skills to rip it and remake it?  I'm sure we could crowdfund the legal fees...

Only party joking...

Still salty

• Options
    AuraAura Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Someone please tell me how I can get in contact with someone at Glu 😭 I have a rebrand idea to pitch 
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/hc/en/24-kim-kardashian-hollywood/contact-us/
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I was only active on the forums for a little bit, but played on and off for several years. As soon as I heard the news, I came right here. Although it's been a while since I've played, I still remember checking here every Friday to see weekend spoilers (and polite chanting lmao) and comparing what we got in our boxes. It's truly the end of an era! But I'm happy I got some time in this little community
  • Options
    jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    I knew this would eventually come, but naively held onto some hope the game would continue to be playable even if there was no new content. I had an overly ambitious goal to earn everything I could in the game as a free player and even though I had my breaks from the game I always came back to it to try and complete my goal so I'm devastated I'll never be able to reach it now. It was weirdly a comfort game even if it drove me up the wall sometimes with its gambling antics. Played pretty much since the beginning, lost progress, but always worked my way back up again and it was fun and a nice distraction when I needed it. Super heartbroken, but it was nice while it lasted and I'm thankful for finding this community. I only learned how to complete events and really play as a result of stumbling across this forum. Although I didn't participate all that much I still have fond memories that I'll continue to treasure 💕

------------------------------------------------

The rest of this post is from @SisSnappedLikeThanos

I've outgrown this game, and unfortunatly most of the friendships I formed through it, but it never stopped having a place in my heart. For better or for worse, I discovered this community when I was at my worst and it gave me an outlet. I went through some of my highest highs and lowest lows while playing this game and I am incredibly grateful for that experience because of the lessons it taught me. 

Basically, this game watched me grow up from a unmedicated, lost, angry, angsty, combative teen to a medicated, semi-functional 24 year old woman. It's sad to see it go-- especially this suddenly & with very little warning-- but I'm also able to see the beauty in the ending of this era. Thank you to everyone I loved and lost during the time I played. Thank you to the people I didn't even get the chance to meet. This game was in a league of all it's own and all of the communities' kindness, goofiness, creativity (and even their drama) was a driving force behind that. 

Wishing all of you the very best 2024 possible.
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • Options
    charlesmitchell91charlesmitchell91 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited January 6
    Omg what am I going to do !? I play this game everyday it’s apart of my daily life cycle !!! This was so unexpected … ugh I am sooo bummmed … well I enjoyed it while I had it #7+yearsloyal 
  • Options
    Samanthapretor3Samanthapretor3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    😭😭😭😭😭
    Accurate asf but there is also a petition to keep it going !!! 

• Options
    Samanthapretor3Samanthapretor3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    YALL THERE IS A PETITION YOU CAN SIGN PLEASE SIGN IT AND SEND IT TO OTHER PPL 
    😭😔😢😭😔😢😭😔😢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://chng.it/fqJThjcJz4
  • Options
    booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Why can’t you just rebrand? 
  • Options
    maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    At least give us all the items for free  :'(
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yes give us all the items for free
  • Options
    HumashaHumasha Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOO 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I took a break from the game for like 2 months and I went back really excited hopping a new update or something for 2024 and I find this 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 I think they really hope the seasons pass would help the game to stay relevant but didn’t work. It was fun. I would never find a game like this. See you dolls 🩷🩷
    KKH en Español KKH en Español

unete 👇🏾👇🏾

https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
    https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
  • Options
    KKHARIARKKHARIAR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited January 9
    Bring back Stardom Hollywood revamped with updated graphics, KKH community can't die like this