Options

🗳️✨KK:H Weekday 1/1/24 SYS Theme- To Be Announced! ✨🗳️

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What are the chances someone could actually buy the game and continue it? I would be annoyed if I deleted it this week just to find out it continues anyway and I lost all of my previous progress. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    What are the chances someone could actually buy the game and continue it? I would be annoyed if I deleted it this week just to find out it continues anyway and I lost all of my previous progress. 
    Honestly, 0% but you might as well keep it till April if you’re concerned
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited January 6
    I contacted Apple about getting a refund. They will refund you up to a certain time period, I think 90 days. I got something back but not all. I encourage you all to do the same. RIP.. here’s hoping someone else will steal their concept and develop a new game 
    Could I ask what you said to them? I literally just spent money on this game 😭
    I told them that the game is shutting down and I will no longer have access to what I purchased. They verified that it was no longer available to download and refunded me my current purchases but not my older ones 
    I did the same. Apple was happy to refund all of my purchases made in the last 90 days (including both VIP subscription and one-off purchases like diamonds etc), all I did was tell them that the company was not transparent with its players that the game would be shutting down and that I would not have made any of these purchases had I known that the game would be inaccessible in a matter of months. I don’t think we can share links here, but if you Google “Apple refund request” you should see a page for Apple Support where you can request a refund, and it should allow you to select all of the in-game purchases you’ve made in the last 90 days that you want a refund for. My refund was processed and approved in about 24 hours 👍🏻

edited to add:
    There’s no other game that can fill the hole KKH is leaving, and if they really care so little about their players so as not to even have given us a heads up it would be shutting down (meanwhile being all too happy to let us continue spending money on it over the holidays 🙄) then I’m sure as heck going to get as much refunded as I can. 

It may only be a couple of purchases, but hey…If all, or even just a large portion, of their players put in for refunds, maybe it’ll send a message. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Money talks, and we all know that it’s the only language EA speaks.

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Yeah I agree with @KKH_Sara in that there is no way legally, financially or technically that this will happen. Even if this lady is a secret billionaire there's no incentive to sell the property to her and several issues with the branding and IP
  • Options
    Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I played this game for so many years it's part of my daily schedule this hurts so bad 😭 I don't want to play another game guess I will focus on becoming a content creator on tik tok 
  • Options
    IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Honestly, this game has been a part of my life since it's launch and it feels so wrong to say goodbye to everything so abruptly and I hate the way the news was so coldly broken to us. Before the downfall, this game was truly fun and engaging, all the party/work events , the styling event, sys, etc were something we all looked forward to , god even the begging to make Cassio dateable, it was a rollercoaster. I won't delete the game until the end and will wait for a miracle to happen. I was happy to have all the fun and excitement along with all the dolls in this forum. Truly, all the dolls here added all the sparkles and contributed to an amazing experience. Thank you, everyone. ❤️
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The annoying thing is if Glu didn't start making changes (from 2020 onward) that gave people less reason to want to spend on the game, I bet it'd be able to continue. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Anyone tempted to restart their game? Do you think it would work?? As in you’d get all the old quests??
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Anyone tempted to restart their game? Do you think it would work?? As in you’d get all the old quests??
    With no sys or seasons there'd be almost getting clothes except what was in the closet. 
  • Options
    Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Noel888 said:
    With no sys or seasons there'd be almost getting clothes except what was in the closet. 
    Oh that would suck. I’ll perhaps try it the day before it’s due to end!