Options

Future of the game - Updates

Comments

• Options
    TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I just started back playing yesterday after a year. I must have stopped just before Sarah left. I am so sad, I have played this from the beginning. I was able to restore my game through Game Center but just can’t connect Facebook. I left a lot of storylines open too. I truly wish they would not have let it die  :'(

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Is there no more seasons? This is so frustrating that they don't tell us anything 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don’t have any info.   I think the soonest we’ll hear anything from Eggs is tomorrow.  If a SYS doesn’t start in 3 1/2 hours, we’ll have our answer. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    So they let it die. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    sjts0792sjts0792 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Are there no new season or SYS? Not the way I wanted to start 2024 :neutral:
  • Options
    kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited January 3
    Omg🥺💔
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Well, this is depressing (especially after investing so much time and money over the years):

• Options
    SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Take 2 because of inappropriate language Glu so, so, SO deserved this time around:
    I have just learned about the news on Tiktok, and I am devastated. While I've since relocated to the KKH community on Reddit, I was instantly reminded about passionate and enthusiastic folks here who helped me through the first few months of my gameplay and to think what this all feels like to players that have been involved for nearly a decade would be hard to grasp.

First of all, for anyone who has known Glu's practices of older games, you'd know the petition doesn't stand a chance. In the series of horrid decisions that the team and later EA has made (and I DID keep up with them through the other platform), the way this game and several of their other projects have been handled is a tragedy in mobile gaming and the failures in management are unlike any other I've seen even in those worst of the worst thirst-bait anime girl ad games that draw in a bunch of weirdos and end the moment their wallets are emptied.. KKHs potential was endless and SOOOO many ugly, dishonest and, beyond all, silent decisions were made that all could've been prevented with just proper communication and less predatory tactics from the nightmare that EA's mobile market team is. This game is by NO means underfunded, since even in the ratings, you'd see new players constantly complaining about their purchases not going through, so someone IS coming in and yet their next visit to the game will be the notice of it heading to the graveyard in a few months. Someone who maybe deleted the game in fits of fury cant even redownload it, since it's removed from the AppStore in most bizarre way.

OMG, the option to play a high-playercount fashion game with a popular brand... AS A MALE MODEL?! - was a honeymoon that lasted too shortly, in more ways than one. Even upon realizing that male dolls stopped getting new items and were stuck competing in SYS with female rewards, 5 effects and like 15 handheld items total, I forgave them. Even that did not stop me from enjoying the game, eventually creating a separate female doll on my tablet and enjoying best of both worlds. After that, it has only been a jab after jab, from the original SYS discontinuation, the Seasons being an optimistic refresh even if overpriced (which could've revived the game in its entirety, the pass system is a norm in gaming, and yet 2 months in they've basically scrapped the whole thematic concept of it and turned it into repetitive random box garbage), the assistance team making false promises that I'm now 100% sure were AI... To end it all on THIS note is really not that much of a surprise if we're being honest, but the way it was handled, with some trial period of 4 months to do... what, really? Take pictures, enjoy the OT and sound effects we'll never listen to again, witness pets and estates we grinded stars and many of which spent real money on, just to be erased from existence? You'd think we'd have at least a year, maybe an endless currency and all box options open to go ham and leave on a high... nope, you could've been chasing some items for years and guess what - now we won't even have a choice to.

The fact that this is coming in such a festive season is a particular spit in the face, the start of a good year was just ruined for plenty who considered this game an escape, comfort, a gig to a bus ride home from college, expression of creativity, and ultimately, for many, investment that will never be returned bc of ToS.
    Explaining this to anyone else who's not a fan is sooo dramatic, but what this game represented brought me a lot of joy and I'm even right now recollecting all of the times I'd be anxious and hop onto the notifs of my tickets being replenished.

I wish I could even end it on some "thanks for everything" note, but with how this came to be, I don't really have it in me. And I wish I could use even harsher words in the gif at the risk of the comment being deleted again but-

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm so heartbroken... I've been religiously playing KKH since 2014... 💔😭 I cannot believe that it's almost a decade! Thanks for the memories, I guess 😪
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    We should spam Kim's instagram, I feel bad about her leaving the game upvoted, if she really cared about her fans she wouldn't do this.😭😢💔💔💔
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    thats just the thing, she does not care and hasnt cared for a long time. the kardashians are notorious for doing quick cash grab under the guise of a "business venture". and this game is not really anything different. only recently have they gone a different route to actually nurturing their other avenues of revenue (beauty brands) i mean this like their second(?) attempt at a makeup brand their first was a cash grab ofc. the reason why they grappled on to those brands is bc its proven to be fruitful if you do engage with that industry. ok but enough of that, i knew that them ending events and added seasons was the writting on the wall. you cant just end the biggest pull to the game and it not mean anything a replace with an "event" thats just a throwback event extended. i do feel like this game was killed by the very thing that helped it... kim... only bc after ten years of her barely engaging with the community and not really advertisting the game left the brand out of gaming sphere thus the game cant really make up for the lost of players over the years. glu could have used more resources to advertise and utilize social media more to make kkh known outside of the vet player base. While this isnt necessarily JUST Kim's fault there is a whole dev team and parent company that could've kept this game up long if they so wished. EA is it's own bucket of worms but lets just say theyre very quick to off games they dont like the profit margins even if theres a lot of potential or a gielded ip with many sucessful games. I dont think glu, ea, or kim expected this game to last as long as it did.
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    edited January 5
    all this to say is there isnt much you can do but enjoy the fruits of your labor in whatever way you can.
  • Options
    kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @GluAdmin please release ALL items in both male & female klosets for purchase. Give us SOMETHING. 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yes please!!!!! I agree @kkhnikkicole
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I’m not ready to delete the game 😭
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    Sethyx said:
    FOR THE THIRD TIME, since the comment keeps getting erased and I will not back down:………..

@Sethyx hi.  For the record, no one silenced you/removed your 1st 2 attempts to post.   I checked the log, you apparently went in and edited  and the system flagged it as spam. I see both posts in the spam folder, attributed to you.   You should have seen a notice saying your posts were removed please contact a mod.   It’s nothing personal, the system removes the post, and it requires release by a mod. 

I think everyone feels let down, disappointed and very discouraged. :(

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hey everyone if you are a squad leader please make your squad public before you quit so we can shop around other squads' look books! There are very few public squads right now.
    iOS
  • Options
    buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @AliBryant our squad is open & public - “The Cheetah Girls”. I can also add whatever to my look book (provided it’s in my collection) for whoever may be interested 😊 
  • Options
    @AliBryant our squad is open & public - “The Cheetah Girls”. I can also add whatever to my look book (provided it’s in my collection) for whoever may be interested 😊 
    Thanks! There is a hot pink fur stole I am looking for. Let me know if you have it and I will come buy it :)
    iOS
  • Options
    DGiaDGia Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Wait, how do you shop the look books from other people's squads?
  • Options
    @AliBryant it doesn’t sound familiar but if you have pics of it or whatever else you may want I can see what I can do! 💖

• Options
    @AliBryant it doesn’t sound familiar but if you have pics of it or whatever else you may want I can see what I can do! 💖

iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant aww I’m sorry but I actually don’t have that 😔 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @AliBryant I think I have it, but you'll have to talk to @kokokokonut about the squad. I have it in my Lookbook.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I died it black to match my funeral outfit. 🥺
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    @AliBryant @luvs2gruuv
    I’m going to remove any player in Diamond Dolls who haven’t been here in a week. And I’ll cull it weekly  so we can help people get their missing clothes. I made the group public last time we had openings, but if we’re full we’re full.  I’ll go look now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @kokokokonut Please let us atleast download the game till it's gone ..I changed my phone and now I can't see the game anywhere 😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @kokokokonut Please let us atleast download the game till it's gone ..I changed my phone and now I can't see the game anywhere 😭😭😭😭😭

Check your uninstalled apps....(apps you've previously downloaded )