Options

Future of the game - Updates

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv thank you and if there's anything you'd like please let me know! I had opened all the mega boxes except a few white box items left!
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kokokokonut @luvs2gruuv looks like the squad is full but tag me here if you have an opening please!
    iOS
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Thanks! But I dragged my feet thinking I would have forever. ๐Ÿ˜”. Most of the things I wanted were sys/TS things that aren't available for diamonds. I don't know why they at least didn't make everything available for diamonds. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I still feel like we should at least get boxes to open ๐Ÿ˜ข
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.ย 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I will miss doing reality shows with Nathan for sure. ๐Ÿ’”
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Our cameraman looked very much like my late brother. Same hair, beard face,โ€ฆ ย It was nice seeing him in the game each day. ย  Iโ€™ll miss that. ย I better take a few pictures of him. ย I donโ€™t remember his name, to me he was Kevin. ย Lol. ย  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @GluAdmin please release ALL items in both male & female klosets for purchase. Give us SOMETHING.ย 

• Options
    pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Or give us unlimited energy, in app purchases, all items free in kollections SOMETHING!! What is even the point of keeping it up when (if your like me and ran through the storyline 4 years ago) you canโ€™t do anything!? I even downloaded the game 18 months ago on another phone to relive the storyline again and itโ€™s impossible make any significant progress due to lack of in app purchases.ย 
    Iโ€™m embarrassed to admit how depressed I am that itโ€™s all going to be taken away. Been trying to tell myself that lost and change is a part of life and that itโ€™s just a game but I canโ€™t shake the feelings of anxiety, sadness, and betrayal. Stupid right? Keep waiting for my feelings to evolve and be okay with it all but I canโ€™t help how I feel. Heartbroken ๐Ÿ˜”ย 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know how you feel.ย ย  Its like walking around a ghost town.ย  Very sad.ย  The game brought a lot of people through the pandemic. good times, bad times.ย  Very sad. But its been great meeting so many people here. ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary