Options

🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

1242526272830Next

Comments

• Options
    GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Removed some inactive members.

"Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

It is not important to buy something. Only be active! 
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join."
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • Options
    its_cherits_cher Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    its_cher said:
    Looking for some active players to join my squad #922416🫶🏼 even though the game is ending in a few months, i’m trying to find other active players who want to continue playing!
    • Gift Boxes & Kudos: the goal is to give & receive as many kudos as possible and get daily gift boxes
    • The Squad: your game level, gender, etc. doesn’t matter to us. anyone looking for a squad is welcome here!!✨
    • Staying Active: staying active is important but I totally understand if you want to stop playing on your own terms before the game ends 
    2 more spots just opened🫶🏼
  • Options
    its_cherits_cher Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

Looking for some active players to join my squad #922416🫶🏼 even though the game is ending in a few months, i’m trying to find other active players who want to continue playing!
    • Gift Boxes & Kudos: the goal is to give & receive as many kudos as possible and get daily gift boxes
    • The Squad: your game level, gender, etc. doesn’t matter to us. anyone looking for a squad is welcome here!!✨
    • Staying Active: staying active is important but I totally understand if you want to stop playing on your own terms before the game ends