Options

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - Sunset Notice

14567810Next

Comments

• Options
    MsVirgoMsVirgo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Gosh I really didn’t think I’d miss a game so much but I really do lol. Miss my awesome squad, SYS… the beauty of it all. Hope you’re all doing well🥹 Xoxo 💔
  • Options
    kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Already left months 10 year’s anniversary
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 414 Posts
    man it's been 2 years since i uninstalled the game and i just found out it got shut down.
    i used to be active in this forum and play daily, but then they stopped adding quests and every week it was pretty much tbt fashion contests so i decided to uninstall because i didn't find any fun in it anymore.

i knew back then they were stopping updates on the game but i figured they'd just leave it on autopilot for forever. i was wrong.

i also know that a lot of people in here spent a lot of money on this game and it's really shitty glu pulled this. i'm sorry about that.

i didn't save any photos besides the ones i uploaded to this forum so i got got lmaaooo.

regardless, i hope y'all are doing well irl and that you're getting refunds.
    goodbye dolls. <3

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    MsVirgoMsVirgo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This was posted on Reddit so I figured I’d share!!!!! 
  • Options
    It’s months Kim Kardashian Hollywood birthdays 10 year’s anniversary
  • Options
    hs2588Ths2588T Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Miss the game but looking forward for new game they're talking about called City of Stars. Hopefully the fashion is as good as kkh
  • Options
    ItzMaxinehun1111ItzMaxinehun1111 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So I just found out the game hasn't been deleted at all yet is just been delisted. I followed an old link for the game on Kim's Twitter page when she was still promoting the game and surprisingly is still there on the Google Play Store and can be downloaded. Sadly is completely offline when i open the app 🙃 at least i tried. 😔
  • Options
    9 days for ten years birthday game
  • Options
    8 days