Please

ZapperforZapperfor Registered Users 1 Posts
Please I beg of u to make gun bros 2 compatible with iPhone 3GS and iPod 4th generation devices I am a huge fan of gun bros and have been waiting ever since the announcement to get it then I saw I couldn't and almost screamed so please make compatible

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately that is not possible, the game was designed with such amazing features and graphics that will not allow older generation devices to run it. Times are a changing, new devices are now faster and can handle the latest technology.

Thanks for your understanding.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Thats what I thought so when I red this thread posted few hours ago. The game does have an awesome grafix display, older version of iOS device will not run the game smoothly and will simply crashes on first launch.
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
    Weird, I got this game on my iPod 4th gen and it works fine! It is really old and the battery doesn't last long, so I was surprised to find it working. I play the game on my iPad majority of the time, tho :p
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Game would crash most times on old devices. If they could make the game compatible they would, it would bring them more profits. But certain device cant handle the game to be able to play it
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    I have a friend with an iphone 4. He plays GB2 with it and it was a bit choppy when I last saw him playing. Since the update to 1.2.2, I saw him play again and it looked as though the game was a little smoother than before. Admittedly, I did not have a good look at his game with FPS in mind. I'll have a proper look later.
    Game runs perfectly on iphone 5 . Ipad 3 crashes sometimes when u leave the app then go back in it but its still rare to see it crash for no reason
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    iPhone 5 runs GB2 fine here too. No problems at all on an iPad 2 either--although I haven't played more than half an hour on an iPad 2.
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    iPhone 5 runs GB2 fine here too. No problems at all on an iPad 2 either--although I haven't played more than half an hour on an iPad 2.

I play mostly on iPad but crashes sometimes and it takes about 10 second to load the barrier screen menu where it lets you see what barriers you should use. It only happens in endless when you play single player. Don't know why it's been happening since this update or the one before it
    IMG%5D