Options

i cant get in,it tells me to update

FrederikaFrederika Registered Users 7 Posts
i cant play the game cause it always tell me to update..so i click update and it lead me to google play-my app-stardom the A list..but there is no update..options are only uninstall and open so i click open but the game tells me to update(i keep on trying but not working) i did close and turn off my phone too and still not working..so what should i do?can anyone help please..thanks

Comments

• Options
    TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Try to uninstall and reinstall again.. hope this will work.. noticed that not all of the games are compatible for all type of phone..
    I think you should mention what phone do you use.. hope this can help.. thanks..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    TranZzz wrote: »
    Try to uninstall and reinstall again.. hope this will work.. noticed that not all of the games are compatible for all type of phone..
    I think you should mention what phone do you use.. hope this can help.. thanks..

Never uninstall a Glu game! Most Glu games do not save game progress online, if you uninstall, you will lose your progress.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Frederika wrote: »
    i cant play the game cause it always tell me to update..so i click update and it lead me to google play-my app-stardom the A list..but there is no update..options are only uninstall and open so i click open but the game tells me to update(i keep on trying but not working) i did close and turn off my phone too and still not working..so what should i do?can anyone help please..thanks

Do you remember what version of the game was installed before you started getting this update notice? Also what device are you playing this on?