Options

Gamecenter and facebook problems

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Is gamecenter and the facebook button in the gun bros app to get game data if you played before and get bros working? I heard glu was doing mantinence for it to be working better but i deleted this app in hope of fixing the loading screen stuck in "calling mom" which takes minutes and i installed the app back but when i got the app installed again the game wont let me click on facebook (only the first then it will not let me click and go to the enter email and password page) and game center takes me to the "gamecenter app" and tells me to put in my password and i hit ol at the top right of the screen then go back to the app and still nothing and data will not load (old save would not be there or bros from gamecenter) i know people had issues in the past like a few days ago when glu did maintance but i only heard of one other person having this problem too and btw this problem happens on both my iphone 5 running ios 6 and my mac os x mountain lion version 10.8.2 both phone and mac are on the latest versions and same problem happens so i know its not hardware (gamcenter only , mac does not have option for facebook) . So can someone please let me know if glu is coming up with a update to the game or server or anything to fix this issue because i had my campaign almost complete and very good guns and armor and just need to sign in succesfuly one time to get them back
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    marksoulaccentmarksoulaccent Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem in my account..latelyi cant even play anymore it says my account is corrupt
    in the server
  • Options
    I have the same problem in my account..latelyi cant even play anymore it says my account is corrupt
    in the server

That was another reason why i deleted and reinstalled the app every time it would say the same right in the middle of a game but it would pop out several times so u had to click it about 5 times to make it go away and then had to run so you wouldnt get killed . I really hope they fix the game center and facebook bug , corrupt account bug , and the loading screen bug where it would stay there a long time on "calling mom"
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    I got that corrupt error too so I deleted the app off my iPad 3 as my original app that I started the game with was on my iPhone 4. Still waiting for them to fix the Game Center and Facebook login / brotherhood issue. I'm not keen to delete and reinstall the app as I'm not confident that my Bros current level, guns and armor will be retained.

Does anyone know when this will be up and running again?
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi everyone,

The first thing you need to remember before anything else is to stop deleting the App or uninstalling the game. Even if it says file corrupt, it is best to ask us for help instead of trying things out on your own which usually make things worst in the end. uninstalling and re-installing is not the solution to everything, at least not in Glu games.

The game recently released, we are actively working on updates that include fixes and more game content. For Facebook issues, one of the common problems that users miss, especially if you have a new device is not to install or update the Facebook App on that device then login with the Facebook app before running games. this will ensure that game calls for Facebook are handled correctly.

The first message was asking if these Logins for game center and Facebook are to recover game progress: well not quite exactly but they do play a role. These services are mainly for leaderboards tracking and friend connections (brotherhood). Gun Bros 2 tracks your game progress on our servers by identifying your device AND any login you may have completed as long as you had a successful session in the past; if your game credentials are the same, then the server will recognize your device and resume from where you left off.

If you happen to be one of the few rare users who are having the file corrupt problem, please hang tight until we release the next update as our team is working on this fix currently. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    Francis. My game data is saves on the game center server because i deleted the app before and did actually get my data from it by trying to sign in for a few hours but now its been days and cant do it anymore and i hve been having that bug with something is corrupt on the server not sure what is the first part to the message but tes my account progress IS saved on famecenter as i have reloaded the progress once from it in the past
    IMG%5D