Options

Another non-insignificant issue: progress loss:

ASWRosenbachASWRosenbach Registered Users 7 Posts
In my short (ish) playtime today, I leveled to 27...twice. Then, surprisingly, I leveled to 26. Played through another mission and found myself at 25. Again. Back up to 26. WTF.

The only saving grace is that explodium has stayed as it should and I managed to pick up a 1440 per weap today.

I *want* to like this game as much as I did GB. Why does it seem you are actively working against this?!?

Comments

• Options
    Waynehsu770Waynehsu770 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Why don't you look at the thread about not able to level up to 22? It's the same problem you have. Next time, browse before posting.
  • Options
    ASWRosenbachASWRosenbach Registered Users 7 Posts
    Related, but different. Also hoping that multiple, cogent, descriptions of issues might garner a response. Increasingly, Glu's lack of response is more frustrating than gameplay glitches.

Also, also: back down to 25. <wry smile>.
  • Options
    Waynehsu770Waynehsu770 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yeah I totally agree. Glu technical support should really reply as fast as they can and actually help us out and not give us some bs replies. My loss of progress is really annoying me too lol
  • Options
    phonghuunguyenphonghuunguyen Registered Users 8 Posts
    what did i tell ya, they already treated us like gun bros 1 trashes
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Yeah I totally agree. Glu technical support should really reply as fast as they can and actually help us out and not give us some bs replies. My loss of progress is really annoying me too lol

Customer support does work as fast as they can. Please keep in mind we have millions of users and dozens of games across hundreds of devices.
  • Options
    someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    How many people work at Glu? Just curious, alot of people think you guys dont care about them, but they lack the knowledge, of how things work. If you made a post describing your situation, i think you'd be better understood.

i.e.: "We're Glu, we have x employees, and theres over 1,000,000,000 players that need assistance, bear with us, oh and someGUYwithADHD is AWESOME!"

Yeah.... that would probably work well!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    How many people work at Glu? Just curious, alot of people think you guys dont care about them, but they lack the knowledge, of how things work. If you made a post describing your situation, i think you'd be better understood.

i.e.: "We're Glu, we have x employees, and theres over 1,000,000,000 players that need assistance, bear with us, oh and someGUYwithADHD is AWESOME!"

Yeah.... that would probably work well!

:) Our Customer Support team is small but growing! But of course we care! That's why we are growing our team. That's why we built this forum space for you all to be able to talk efficiently and help one another. And that's why we are in here at all hours of the day and night, on our weekends and nights off (or at 11PM on a Friday night). Because we care and we want to make your experience better. If I had all the answers to your questions, I'd tell you and do what I could to help, but I haven't played enough of GB2 to be able to answer. But it is true that the developers work around the clock (I know, I've seen them) to fix the bugs and technical problems. We do it because we care, and we want your experience to be a good one.