Options

I can't open gun bros1&2

GasbossGasboss Registered Users 2 Posts
I have gun bros in my iphone5 but it can't play when i open it the game still in loading screen and notthing happen how can i fix it let me know i want to play this game thank

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Happened to me just yesterday and i was able to fix it. Here are some tips for Android.
    1. Turn off device and turn it back on.
    2. Delete cache and other bacground apps. Go to settings/application/all/media storage. Delete the cache and data.do not worry this will not cause any problems. These are image files that are clutter in the system but do not disable.
    3. Open another glu game. Then open gun bros 2. Try both with and without wifi.
    4. Open gun bros from the play store.
    5. Go to settings/applications and check the google play store and download manager. Clear the cache and data of the google play first then download manager. Access google play and try opening gun bros 2. Make sure you have wifi.

My game and glu games work now. Comments and feedback are welcome.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Gasboss wrote: »
    I have gun bros in my iphone5 but it can't play when i open it the game still in loading screen and notthing happen how can i fix it let me know i want to play this game thank

Don't worry, Gasboss! Help is on the way!

... In the meantime, though, I'll see what I can do. So, you're on an iPhone 5, right? That must be nice. Me, I'm stuck with two tin cans and a piece of string... but that's not really relevant. Anyway, you can try one of two things: First, quickly tap your home button twice, and a little menu should appear on the bottom of the screen. Press and hold on Gun Bros 2, then tap the X that appears on it. Finally, relaunch.

If that doesn't work, try turning your phone off and back on again.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to get in touch with the old man who lives in an abandoned castle with... no, sorry, that's not right. I was thinking of this bad fantasy movie I watched the other night.