Options

Few issues I'm having...

HuynerHuyner Registered Users 1 Posts
(1) I can't seem to level up...I've watched my xp points and I had to fill it up 3 times to get to level 30 when I should be at least on level 33.

(2) How come I can't add anybody from the brotherhood?

(3) This is the most annoying one to me. I beat all the levels with gold stars, except the "hired gun: mission 2." The issue is that they are not coming out fast enough for me to kill. There's always the last 4 characters that show up in the end and always 2-3 seconds apart.
:mad:

Comments

• Options
    phonghuunguyenphonghuunguyen Registered Users 8 Posts
    Huyner wrote: »
    (1) I can't seem to level up...I've watched my xp points and I had to fill it up 3 times to get to level 30 when I should be at least on level 33.

(2) How come I can't add anybody from the brotherhood?

(3) This is the most annoying one to me. I beat all the levels with gold stars, except the "hired gun: mission 2." The issue is that they are not coming out fast enough for me to kill. There's always the last 4 characters that show up in the end and always 2-3 seconds apart.
    :mad:[/QUOTE

use the quick rapid any gun and you will have to shoot out of your own screen instead of run to them. they didnt appear 2-3 sec aparts . they appeared right away after each death, therefore you will have to randomly shoot all over the place. I usually used 3x homicide missles to get gold on that quest