Options

Optional/Customized Look of Evelyn in CKZ 2

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
0ne of the suggestions for CKZ2 is to have the option to change her clothes/outfit which is not a bad idea. I mean Gun Bros and Death Dome have different armors right? But this is only to change the look of the character and not change any of thevstats like higher health or defense.

Just the option to give Evelyn a different look. Here are my suggestions.I do not own the rights of the pictures. The are used for visuals onlly. If you knowof any images that have no copyright issues, let me know so I can use them instead.

1. Ninja Commando Suit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTApOcnt6n5VgP6X5CmGGrO0RiC2zmu_WhrbqLF9ZliJiX1QeOWWQ

2. Bathing suit. Of course there might be reactions from female gamers on this and their opinions on this look iare also important. Need feedback if thisimage/link is ok to be placed in this thread,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShewREtLAOfnayLkp_pEKTQRuyYIrpYPuYL9pZLUTcNkSh3hYP

3. Power Armor

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTft4SdogtJAYT9Gf8gWYfxxfBWQqH_fRKMwJkiKQ2eDl_bEFv0

Comments and feedback welcome. Need help in merging the two related threads. Thanks.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    And maybe they could also include Evelyn's look in the original CKZ.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRinV3WEZPt6PxkU-n1DnEM4fcX-XXaxyAl3ibEwjiCfvqjJiPxHg
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    And maybe they could also include Evelyn's look in the original CKZ.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRinV3WEZPt6PxkU-n1DnEM4fcX-XXaxyAl3ibEwjiCfvqjJiPxHg

For me, I would prefer army clothe. It just more "realistic" (in my perspective)