Options

Adding to the brotherhood!!! Please help me out !!!

shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
Hi fellow GUn Bro.! I need some help with today's ops (the 2 that require adding more brothers to the brotherhood). Facebook went and banned me from doing friend requests because they said I was sending friend requests to people whom I didn't know. lol I though that was the whole idea behind social networking! Anyways, there are 2 ops that require adding brothers to your brotherhood. I am still playing the old Gun Bro to earn gold for the new Gun Bro and other games. As you die hard Gun Bros know, Gun Bro is a gold mine when it comes to getting free gold if you do your daily ops. So if you would please add me to your brotherhood via Facebook, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want another spanking from Facebook for sending friend requests. We need to add 3 brothers to get the rewards and that covers 2 of the daily ops. (1 requires you adding 1 brother, and the other requires you adding 3). My name is Shannon Allen and I live in Safford Arizona for finding me on Facebook. If you are having difficulties finding me. Try doing a search under "Shannon Fields-Allen. That might help. Good luck Bro. And remember, you can earn a lot of gold by just playing this game enough to complete the daily ops so you can buy your weapons in the new version. We need all the hep we can get. Have a great day!!! :cool:;)
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool: