I've copied this from the long brotherhood thread as it contains useful information for anyone dealing with profile problems. I have also added additional troubleshooting methods that should alleviate future problem scenarios.Important! If you are experiencing problems accessing your save data or game accounts, please do not uninstall the game! Our server team is working diligently on recovering lost accounts but their success relies heavily on Gun Bros 2 players having save data present on their device.Save Data
- If you are experiencing issues with the game not loading properly (can’t get to the Main Menu):
- Terminate and reboot the game (on iOS double-press the Home key to pull up the multitasking pane, tap and hold the GB2 icon, tap the red “x” to close the application, then reboot the game/with Android, Force stop the game from the Apps menu, and then reboot).
- If you are still unable to proceed to the main menu after rebooting, please contact customer service at the link below. (Please have your game center or facebook ID available)
- If you can advance to the Main menu but the Network Connectivity indicator (Red/Green antenna at the top of the display) is displayed as Red/Offline:
- Check that you have a good wireless signal (connectivity can be spotty with Cellular data, so a good wi-fi connection is recommended).
- Terminate and reboot the game.
- If you have previously played GB2 with a network connection and the game is now booting to the Bro Select screen (where you choose Percy or Francis), try tapping the “Played Gun Bros 2 before?” button and then connect to a social network via the Login screen.
- If you have reinstalled the game, depending on the actions taken during a previous install, there may be more than one way to restore your save data.
1) If you were signed into Game Center, Facebook, or both during a previous install, launch the game and tap the "Played Gun Bros 2 before" button. Sign in using the same login information used during the previous install to download your save data.
2) If you were not signed in to a social network during a previous install, sign out of Game Center/Facebook and launch the game. Your save data will be automatically downloaded during boot. Once you have downloaded your data, you may sign in to any social network at your leisure.
- If the game is displaying the message “Gun Bros. 2 Account Error” at boot, please contact Customer Support, as indicated in the message.
If these problems persist, please contact Customer Support at: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
to submit a Customer Support ticket. For more details on submitting a ticket, please visit this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...reate-a-ticket
When submitting a Support ticket, if possible, please provide the email address for your Game Center and/or Facebook account, your GluID number (this can be found at the top of the About screen, in the Options menu) and a description of the issue that you encountered. Please also let us know if you have reinstalled the game since playing it, or if you have used the same account on multiple devices. You can even include a screen shot of your problem and any other information that could be helpful.Brotherhood
In regards to the Brotherhood populating your Friend’s Bros, the Brotherhood is refreshed at Boot and upon Resume (minimizing the app, and then restoring it after a few seconds). If the Brotherhood is not displaying Bros, check that the Connectivity indicator is Green. Then refresh the Brotherhood list.