Options

What new hell is this: 'looks like you need to upgrade..." loop:

ASWRosenbachASWRosenbach Registered Users 7 Posts
So the upgrade was great for about a day. Now I seem to have lost the Brotherhood again and, more interestingly, I'm pulling an error box asking me to upgrade, even though I did so yesterday. Even tried (ending up with an 'open' button as it is already, you know, installed). Are others enjoying this one, too?!?

Any idea how long this debilitating bug will be plaguing us?!? Love the game....but it should probably have BETA slapped prominently across the title....

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    So the upgrade was great for about a day. Now I seem to have lost the Brotherhood again and, more interestingly, I'm pulling an error box asking me to upgrade, even though I did so yesterday. Even tried (ending up with an 'open' button as it is already, you know, installed). Are others enjoying this one, too?!?

Any idea how long this debilitating bug will be plaguing us?!? Love the game....but it should probably have BETA slapped prominently across the title....

I had the same problem . I thought app store dint register i had gun bros 2 downloaded so i deleted the app and reinstalled to see if it worked but in the update there is the same 1.1.0 update i had before. I go into the game and everything goes ok but when i hit the button that asks i played before and i sign in with gamecenter the update menu says it again as soon as i return to the gun bros 2 app. Whats up with this?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Our latest update went live recently and it sounds like the update hasn't propagated across all platforms. It usually takes a few days for itunes, the iOS app store, and apple's browser store front to synch up. Our servers can detect if you are running an old version but we can't tell if Apple is actually providing the latest update.

If you are unable to download or install the update, please try again in a few hours.