Options

Enjoyed game until level 10

HeidenHeiden Registered Users 12 Posts
Great game...except cant move forward. All equipment is at level 4 and all characters are lvl10. Can't win any more.

Comments

• Options
    HarlequinHKHarlequinHK Registered Users 2 Posts
    Heiden wrote: »
    Great game...except cant move forward. All equipment is at level 4 and all characters are lvl10. Can't win any more.

If your equipment is at level 4... can you not upgrade them further? That fact that all your characted are level 10 must mean that you have done a lot of dungeons - so hopefully you have also gotten a lot of gems, to upgrade good pieces of gear.
  • Options
    HeidenHeiden Registered Users 12 Posts
    I can upgrade them more but I have used all the tier 1 gems.. So the only way to keep going is grinding on the dungeons that I have already don...with the fail rate for level 5 upgrade being around 50%, it is a big grind
  • Options
    gwuinsfgwuinsf Registered Users 8 Posts
    Heiden wrote: »

Your gear is more upgraded than mine, but I am not encountering the same difficulty. I have gear at 2 or 3, and hardly none at level 4. My characters are 11, going on 12. It definitely gets harder and you need more strategy to get past levels, but it shouldn't be unbeatable.

Are you going back and redoing levels at higher difficulties for better tiered loot? Is your equipment still grey items? You will want to go back and redo levels for better loot so that you have green and blues. I even have one purple now. Even if your upgraded item is better than the new item, I'd replace it because eventually your new item is going to be better than your upgraded item.

Make sure you properly protect your Healer. The thing I find I die the most from is when the spiders spit the green goo under my guys and I don't see it. Don't let your guys stand in that stuff.

I often times use the Archer and Rogue (forgot their names) to take out the caster or ranged shooter while the Warrior starts tanking the big thing. The Archer and Rogue can generally take out the minions pretty quickly and then go help the Warrior finish things off. I've boosted the Dodge on my Rogue so he can last longer while their high combined damage takes out the easy targets.