Options

graphics are grainy/faulty

the graphics of the samurai and his enemies are grainy throughout the game... thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Hmmm. What device and OS are you using?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    strifebringerstrifebringer Registered Users 5 Posts
    samsung galaxy s2 in gingerbread
  • Options
    Unless it is with the graphics of the device (highly doubtful since the S2 already has good specs), I would think the game would look better once it is in Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.4).

I have tried the game in my Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 (Froyo) and the graphics are so-so. In my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the graphics are just right.

Let me check if there are any settings that can be adjusted for graphics but I do suggest that you upgrade to at least Ice Cream Sandwich.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    samsung galaxy s2 in gingerbread

Can you check if it is still grainy even if you increase the brightness of the screen?

Also, go to the dialer.. and type this *#0#*. It will open up an LCD test.. click each colour and check the quality.

See if this helps.
  • Options
    strifebringerstrifebringer Registered Users 5 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Can you check if it is still grainy even if you increase the brightness of the screen?

Also, go to the dialer.. and type this *#0#*. It will open up an LCD test.. click each colour and check the quality.

See if this helps.

sir the *#0#* doesnt work
  • Options
    ok I tried getting info from google on possible reasons why the screen is grainy/faulty and what can be possible solutions.

Have you checked if increasing the brightness helps?